Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 6, 2012
I don't know too many things about watches, and I only bought this for my boyfriend's Christmas present. But this is one of the most beautiful watches I have ever seen!!!! I have to give this 5 stars because, well, because it IS a 5 star watch! I recommend this watch to anyone who needs/wants a watch, or for anyone who is looking for a great gift to give!
on March 11, 2014
This watch was recently given to me as a gift from my wife for valentines day. I cannot be happier with this watch. I am 6'-1" and 240lbs and being that I have large hands I have always liked slightly larger phones, watches, etc.. this watch is HUGE fits me and my lifestyle perfect.

Note: for anyone out there who has just purchased this watch and need to get it sized (trust me you will need to get it sized, I had to remove 3 or 4 and a half link) if you were like me and nervous about attempting to remove links because of messing it up or because they are screw pins... IT IS SOOOO EASY! All I used was 2 tiny flatheads from some eyeglasses repair kits.

Overall I have had DOZENS of people comment about this watch. Everybody loves it. Including myself. My wife. If you are debating at all. GEEETTT ITTT!! This is a $500 watch at KOHLS. Super deal. Thanks to THE ZON!!
on October 15, 2014
The watch is pretty nice. Big and makes everyone pay attention to it. However I have bought it about 1.5 months ago, the screws that hold the small parts of the strap began to fall. Last week it was just one and I could find and put back. But this week to other, from other places, fell also. So, probably this is defective or the design of these screws are not make to support some movements, in a way that they "unscrew" really easy. I am disapointed due to that. Even with the warranty, I have to ship the watch to Florida and also pay the shipment back to my house (fixed rate of $28.00). So, I have to pay about $60 to have two screws replaced in a watch of $150.00.
on August 20, 2015
This is my first Invicta watch and it is really an eye catcher! I haven't worn a watch in over 20 years and this one is great start for me. It is stylish yet manly! It was very easy to take links out, as it was 3 links too large for my wrist. Quite heavy as well. The face is very large (52mm) but I love the look. I did have to tighten every link as they were not tight when I received the watch. Two flathead eye glass screw drivers worked perfectly to tighten and remove links! When a coworker of mine saw it he had me order him one with my prime acct!! I would recommend!
review image review image
on March 8, 2014
My husband has started to enjoy wearing watches recently. When he saw this one online, he really liked it and so I bought it for him. He cannot stop telling me how much he loves it. The heaviness, features and overall look all make him happy to wear it. Looks somewhat industrial and definitely "manly"!
on August 6, 2015
This watch was SOOOO nice, but I had to return it because it was just a little to large for me. I have 7 Invictas, all 42-48mm so I thought I could pull this one off, but I couldn't. If you have a big enough wrist you should get it as it looks awesome in real life.
on November 15, 2013
If you are reading this review; buy the watch. Or 1st Review pictures & video of other sites because these stock pics are unjust. The stainless steel is polished, making it look awesome ... like a light grey. The band is very unique, making the watch masculine while being fun. The hinged cap for the crown is also a GREAT feature. The watch is the same as other watches that are all well over 200 dollars.
on November 27, 2012
Like the pictures show and people have stated the watch is very big. I have an average size wrist and the watch is big on me. I love the look of the watch and band. The weight is heavier than the average watch, but I have no problem wearing it daily. I think a lot of it is I am just use to a smaller watch so when I look at it the watch just seems that much bigger. The size would be the only thing to make sure about. Everything else is as advertised. Great watch.

Update: 12/3/12
Have been wearing this watch daily and still love it. Get nice comments from people. Not a big problem, but something to keep an eye on is the links in the watch band. Each link is screwed together which makes it easy to adjust the band size, but the screws can work themselves loose. Noticed one of the screws had worked itself loose and was coming out of the link. Used a small screw driver and tightened them all down. No problems now. Just FYI.
on April 18, 2013
Got the watch as a gift, and couldn't be happier. Yes it is a big watch. Im 6' 1" , and fairly large wrist but I had to have 3 links taken out for a good fit. It does have weight to it but for me it was comfortable and looks great, Many compliments and people asking where did you get it. As far as the scews in the band being loose , well the jeweler had a hard time removeing the screws to size it for me. Highly recomend this watch, for price qualty, and looks.The movements are smooth and all the chronograph dials were easy to sinqe and work great.
on March 14, 2014
I now have 5 Invicta's and have been pleased with all, this one had the best value for the money, this watch is very strong, durable and very large which was one of my reasons for choosing Invicta Watches. This watch is no different from the rest good quality as Invicta is known for. Only problem I had was adjusting the band but that would not have been a problem had I had a kit to remove links from the band so just a word of advice get a kit it will be easier in the end.