5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING!!!!
I don't know too many things about watches, and I only bought this for my boyfriend's Christmas present. But this is one of the most beautiful watches I have ever seen!!!! I have to give this 5 stars because, well, because it IS a 5 star watch! I recommend this watch to anyone who needs/wants a watch, or for anyone who is looking for a great gift to give!
Published on December 6, 2012 by Carlie Jo

3.0 out of 5 stars Pins
The pins keep backing out. Other wise I love the watch!
I plan on buying more watches here real soon.
Published 20 months ago by Brad Sumrill

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful with watch strap screws...they fall easily, October 15, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 6674 Corduba Chronograph Black Dial Polyurethane Watch (Watch)
The watch is pretty nice. Big and makes everyone pay attention to it. However I have bought it about 1.5 months ago, the screws that hold the small parts of the strap began to fall. Last week it was just one and I could find and put back. But this week to other, from other places, fell also. So, probably this is defective or the design of these screws are not make to support some movements, in a way that they "unscrew" really easy. I am disapointed due to that. Even with the warranty, I have to ship the watch to Florida and also pay the shipment back to my house (fixed rate of $28.00). So, I have to pay about $60 to have two screws replaced in a watch of $150.00.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Amazing invicta-Huge watch,good price,very different look-If you like Invictas-This is a must have

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves it!, April 15, 2014
My husband loves his new watch! We both love Invicta watches! They're durable and we just love the quality of material used. Will definitely buy Invicta again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, March 31, 2014
Too heavy, bigger than my arm. This is the biggest watch I have ever put on. You might love it if you are a really big guy

4.0 out of 5 stars BIG Watch for little money!, March 14, 2014
I now have 5 Invicta's and have been pleased with all, this one had the best value for the money, this watch is very strong, durable and very large which was one of my reasons for choosing Invicta Watches. This watch is no different from the rest good quality as Invicta is known for. Only problem I had was adjusting the band but that would not have been a problem had I had a kit to remove links from the band so just a word of advice get a kit it will be easier in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my invicta Watch, March 5, 2014
This watch looks better in person that in
Picture. The band is really comfortable.
The price of the watch was great.
I Recomend this watch to any body that likes big faces watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Score!, March 4, 2014
Awesome looking watch!! I bought it for my boyfriend and he loves it!! It's very large and bold. Couldn't beat the price either!

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed with this watch, February 26, 2014
this being my first Invicta and it is all what it stands for it is big and has a lot of class for a divers watch i am tall and very build guy so this watch fits just perfect if anything it is definetly not sutited for a smaller person other than that it has a large band wich is easly shortened by using small flat head screwdrivers that you would use to repaire eye glasses to remove screws super buy and very happy with my purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, February 7, 2014
Very nice watch it stands out a lot. Dnt buy if your not into big watches but it's very nice

5.0 out of 5 stars get it you'll love it!!!!!!, February 5, 2014
its just a great watch! a must try if you like a large dial..seems like a very well made product

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›