4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, recommended
Published on March 13, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for being a bargain!
I was looking to buy a watch with Swiss movement, preferably Swiss. This watch would not have been my choice had it not been on sale at a very good price. Thus, I thought it would be worth trying out. It serves well as a daily wear item and is reasonably good-looking.

Published on July 7, 2011 by A.S.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, recommended, March 13, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Women's 6895 "Pro-Diver" Stainless Steel, 18k Yellow Gold Plating, and Mother-of-Pearl Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I'm not a diver but I would definitely recommend this watch. I wanted a daily wear-to-the-office with a two-tone metal band and this fits the bill. It doesn't look cheap or flimsy, there is some weight to both the watch face and the band. Overall it doesn't attract too much attention or random compliments like another Invicta watch I have, but that's mostly because it lacks the cz bling factor and is pretty normal-sized and unobtrusive. The larger invictas just look ridiculous on my tiny wrist, but this one is the perfect size. I had to remove 4 links from the band. Time/date are easy to set, I didn't even read the manual.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice watch for the money, May 17, 2011
I bought this watch for my wife for Mother's Day. It was delivered on time by Amazon and the watch was so nice and feels sturdy. My wife loves it. The watch looks expensive and my wife thinks I paid a lot more for it. I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Just for Divers!, July 4, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
You don't have to be 330 feet below water to reap the benefits of wearing this lovely mother-of-pearl watch from Invicta. The face itself is very petite and if you told anyone how water resistant it was they probably wouldn't believe you. Many such "diving" watches I've seen were quite clunky and awkwardly big, not this one.

The stainless steel compliments the gold plating lovingly, without looking gaudy. Numbers are easy to read and even setting it to the right time was fairly simple.

The packaging was nice, too, a beautiful yellow box filled with soft cushions. There's no question that this watch would make an excellent gift.

Overall, I'm not sure what else to say. The watch is clearly well-crafted and so far has given me no troubles. The retail price of $395 is probably a bit of a stretch, but if Amazon keeps it discounted in the $50-100 range, I think it would be an excellent buy. If you'd like to see pictures of the box it comes in or a close-up of the clock face, just see the customer images I posted. If there's any other pictures or information you'd like from me, please feel free to leave a comment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with watch, March 30, 2011
I wanted to say I was very happy with the looks of this watch when it arrived. I have received many compliments on it. The band is plenty large and adjustable and the mother-of-pearl is pretty. I don't like the magnification over the date as I personally don't think it helps. I did purchase this watch to use as a dive watch and was worried it might take on water due to the other review but I took a chance and wore this watch and it survived fine in 50' of water. Hopefully it will last for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars pros outweigh cons, June 20, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First, I'd just like to say this is the best watch I have ever owned. The stainless steel and gold colors work perfectly together to make a watch that is not too flashy and can be worn to most places, but is also very nice and efficient.

There are a few small problems I have with the watch. The latch on the back, although very strong and able to hold anything, doesn't allow for size changes. My mother and I share the watch when we swim laps and the chain is almost falling off my wrist and squeezing her wrist like an Anaconda. We had to get the watch re-sized to a place in the middle. It was a small hassle, but worth it. The other thing I'm not too fond of is the magnifier on the date. Sometimes I cannot see both numbers and get confused when my watch says it's the 3rd but I could've sworn it was the 13th.

Just as there are some flaws, there are some really good things. I have no problem with the depth the watch can hold because I only use it for the swimming pool, so it does just fine. I absolutely adore the silver, gold, and that amazing Mother-of-Pearl. The latch is very strong and NEVER falls off, no matter how hard or how much I swim. It is also very easy to use and doesn't really require a manual.

Overall, this is an amazing watch that has some quirks that can be easily fixed and/or gotten used to. The watch has never failed me and I will continue to use it until it does. Great watch, 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for being a bargain!, July 7, 2011

However, I did not know that the inner watch face was going to be deep set in the case fitting, rather than raised and flat like most watches, which takes more effort to look at than a quick glance. The mother of pearl face has a slightly inconsistent (patchy) surface on my item, which can be irritating. Also the magnifying glass over the date is an irritant.
I have noticed that the 'glowing hands' have to be charged with light soon before they glow, and the glow does not last very long. So this feature has not really been of any use in the dark (e.g. checking the time at night).

However, the watch does appear more expensive than the sale price and mechanically works well so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, June 29, 2011
I have not taken this watch off since I received it. It is heavy and not too big. It feels like a very expensive watch and for this price you have to get it. I can wear my silver and gold jewelry with it. This watch was a steal for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 27, 2014
Great product, arrive as expected. Great cover box. Looks like an expensive watch. Great service from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta womens 'Rolex' style watch with two tone band* pearl dial, May 8, 2011
Bought it for my daughter-in-law for mother's day. She loved it and with a quartz movemnent I have confidence it will perform well. The Mother- of -pearl dial was a nice classy touch. Invicta styles are hard to surpass. Designer watches like GUESS don't hold a candle to Invicta dollar value or style. I have had bad luck with Invicta automatics though. Am wondering if there is something I need to know about 'jump-starting one from not running at all. I have had three fail to last through the night. Is there something the owner's book doesn't say - or that I should know?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully versatile, June 27, 2011
sandyquill (Baltimore County, MD) - See all my reviews
I purchased this watch as a birthday gift for myself and have not been disappointed. Its water-resistence is reliable for divers and also for wives and moms who have to be able to do housework and then go out and be sociable without having time to dither over accessories. This watch gets me from jeans to a dress and looks wonderful, keeps great time and is extremely comfortable.

I had found myself needing a watch and took a chance on a Gold Box deal. :) I am very glad I did!