5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
Great watch keep's great time.You can't go wrong with an Invicta.World of Watches is a great company and stands behind all they sell.Amazon is a great place to shop and are there for you when you need help!
Published on April 21, 2011 by Grant

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, but wont keep time.
Great looking watch, good buying experience, BUT the watch looses 10 minutes a day. As I live in Australia I'm going to have to pay to have it repaired locally. A bit disappointed. Something to consider when buying from oversees.
Published on January 4, 2011 by M. J. Mcmahon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, April 21, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Men's 6926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, heavy and beautiful. And it keeps good time!, March 10, 2011
I bought this watch as a gift for my brother. I sized its bracelet for him myself - that was very easy with a stardard cheap sizing tool - and it was good to go.

I liked it so much that I had to write a review.

First the pros:

The movement keeps good timing - I monitored it for 1 week comparing with my AT Citizen and I couldn't notice more than a few seconds difference (I'd say it was fast by 15-30 seconds at the most). That's pretty good for an automatic watch at this price range. Mcmahon, either you got a lemmon or I got very lucky... either way, I am sorry to hear about your experience.

In addition, the case, bracelet and dial all look awesome. My bro got lots of compliments on the watch, especially on the tick and solid bracelet.

The flame-fusion window in the back that reveals the movement is very charming and cool.

Now the only con:

My only complain is the bezel: it looks shinny cheap. But other people might like it... my bro liked himself, so since the gift was for him that's what matters to me and the watch gets the full 5*.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Invicta watch, July 26, 2013
Another example of Invicta style and quality at a great price. A substantial watch that isn't 50+ MM in size. It's big but not obnovious in size. The green color is very nice and gets lots of comments. The red accented bezel really pops and is a nice touch. Very dependable Japanese automatic movement keeps time well and the exibition back is very nice to look at. Very happy with this watch, if your considering you'll be glad you got it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, but wont keep time., January 4, 2011