Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 5, 2012
I own a LOT of watches. Everything from a $40 Timex Ironman to a Breitling Aviator. Ask any good Jeweler and they will tell you, when you buy any watch you not paying for a time keeper, a cheap Timex will keep just as good time as a $7000 Breitling or Rolex, and if taken care of will last a long time. When you buy a high end watch (Or even a lower end watch for that matter) your paying for the Jewelry and appearance. The local Jeweler that I take my watches to for repair (He is a small shop but rated number two in the state), has this exact Invicta on a shelf. The asking price is $315, the retail is $450. Now I know you can get Invicta's even at Walmart for under $100. But this particular model (The 6932) does usually run around $250-$350. But what you get for this price is pretty good. Dont let the fact that it is made in Japan deter you, the Japanese have moved light years ahead in recent years when it comes to precision time pieces.

First, the flying wing is Invicta's, but it is clearly a knockoff of Breitlings design. It is slightly different, but it is a nice touch to a less expensive watch as it gives it a more high end look.

The bezel and crown are 18k Gold Plated. That is something you usually see on a more midrange watch. On lower end watches, a lot of times they will use Gold "Color". If you look at some watches, like the Marc collection sold at Saks, they go for around $250-$300 and that isnt Gold, thats Gold Color. This is Gold. Plated yes, but still Gold.

The rest of the watch is Stainless, unlike some of the cheap pot metal or tin that is used in watches in this price range.

The first thing I did when the watch came was take my watch tool and pull the back off to look at the movement. I believe its pretty intricate and is going to last a long time, and even if it stops or breaks would be worth fixing. I compared it to my Seiko SBDC001 (A $600 watch) and one of my Hamiltons, I am no Jeweler but they appear to be near identical movements and the two I compared it to are both $5-600 watches, I think for the movement, this is a great value.

Another thing I always consider is "When would I wear this watch?". I rarely wear my Breitling, its way too flashy to be walking around with on a daily basis, I wear my Ironmans, G-Shocks and Seiko on a daily basis. But the Timex Ironman and the Casio G-Shocks I wont wear if I have to go to a function, Ill usually wear either my Seiko or a Movado I own. I put this watch like my Seiko, I can wear it daily, in jeans, or I can wear it out to a function. Its one of those just right watches, not cheap looking, but not over the top either.

The bottom line as far as I am concerned, on this watch is "This is the best $600 watch your going to get for under $100". Period. If your looking for a watch for yourself, and dont want to spend a lot of money, this is a good choice. If your looking for a Husband/Son/BF or other male gift of a watch, Im pretty sure anyone would be happy with this on.

And no, I dont work for Invicta or Amazon.
33 comments| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2012
I purchased this watch three years ago. It is a beautiful quality watch. I had the band adjusted and it doesn't feel heavy on my wrist at all. It keeps perfect time. I haven't had to replace the battery in it yet. I get compliments on it all of the time. The band and watch are truly made very well. It keeps perfect time. I would recommend this to anyone. I have a number of Invicta watches. After all this time, the band still looks brand new. All of the functions are still working and it is accurate to a fault. This is a real beauty and great piece of work! It is now November 2015. This is still one of the best watches that I own. I have had the battery replaced from year to year and it is still ticking away keeping perfect time. The band and crystal is still in almost perfect shape. I would recommend this to anyone.
on September 18, 2013
It is a great looking watch and it is HEAVY. For the money, though, it's hard to complain. It does look way more expensive than it is and although the subdials are barely functional (they click off full seconds and minutes only). The subdial on the right appears to just track the hour hand so it conveys no new info. Doesn't matter anyway - they look great and that's all that matters to me. I'm not going diving or racing and I have a dedicated stop watch with lots more functionality, if I need it. Taking out a few links for sizing was a piece of cake. Just push out a few pins the same direction as the arrows on the back of the bracelet.
No regrets buying the watch - it's a lot of watch for the money and now I'll just have to see if it's also a chick magnet! My new Hyundai Accent unfortunately isn't! LOL.
For under a hundred bucks it's hard to find a better deal. I bought it based on looks and good reviews. Specifically, that it is durably gold plated so it should look nice for a long time.
on March 18, 2014
First impression upon opening box: Wow! Looks better than expected. Great Rose Gold tone, nice detail. Solid time piece.
All hands hit the markers just fine!
I think the watch is perfectly sized, nice height but not overly wide. Nice weight.

I saw other comments saying the Chronograph functions did not work upon opening; resulting in un-happy owners and returns.
First thing I did was push the buttons--- didn't go down, and began to feel the same way as those who weren't pleased.
After 5 minutes of google-ing, I realized I had read over the "screw down crown AND pushers" portion of the info.

In hopes of saving stress to others- when pushers are screwed down they will not push. This is to prevent inadvertent presses underwater (which can cause problems with the Chrono functions). The grooved portion of the pusher must be unscrewed to the top of the button in order to activate Chronograph functions.

I would recommend - but do not know for fact - not leaving the pushers unscrewed. I have read it affects the WR, just as the crown does for sure. Unscrewed pushers may not affect WR, but to be safe and prevent debris I will leave mine screwed down when not in use.

Great watch overall! Unbelievable bargain for the quality!
on June 11, 2012
The watch looks awesome, sizing the bracelet was easy, and I got lots of compliments about it.

The problems? The chronograph function was totally DOA. Pressing the buttons did nothing at all, the the hour hand advanced continuously on its own erratically, independent of input and with no consistency in time. Also, the hands don't "tick" on the minute markers at all, it seems that they are almost 2 or 3 degrees off from center. Is that really that difficult to get right?

This is my second Invicta watch, after the 8926. I wear my 8926 every day, and it works a lot better than this one.
44 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2015
I love this watch and have had it for a couple of years now....I get constant compliments and absolutely love the fact it wears with jeans or shorts as nicely as it does with my $1500 Italian Cashmere Jacket from the Bellagio and my $500 Black Jack Rattlesnake boots.

The only reason I am giving it 4 instead of 5 stars is the fact that the pin snapped at the watch where the band connects to the case on one side and I have never found a jeweler or watch repair shop that can find the exact right replacement pin and they all tell me to ship it to Invicta which I suppose I will have to do but that is a pain in the ass I do not want to deal with for a par $100 watch ;-) I've had it replaced at least 4 or 5 times now and each time the new pin breaks within a week...I also now noticed the other pin is bent and looks ready to break at any moment so now I am wondering if one of the jewelers replaced the pins with the wrong ones at some point when i was having it cleaned or the links adjusted maybe? THat is all I can think of and assume they require the exact specific sized pin otherwise even though they all seem to think it is a tight fit, either they are using pins that are not of equal strength as the original ones or the size is just off or something...

If I owned Invicta I would setup a online website where every owner could register and chat with support associates (you can outsource this very cheaply these days) and where people like myself could instantly purchase the correct part replacement and have it drop shipped to me...Hell I bet Amazon would love to handle all their parts shipments within the US and it would definitely increase their ratings and customer sat to not have to ship to the single authorized shop in Florida for the entire North America customer base of Invicta!

My 2 Cents...Feel free to contact me and I can assist with setting all that up Invicta ;-) It is one of the many things I do for a living in the high-tech industry....http://linkedin.com/in/jnridlinghafer

All that being said, and as a lover of fine craftsmanship and beautiful watches I HIGHLY RECOMMEND INVICTA WATCHES TO EVERYONE!

UPDATE: 10-04-2015 - I Finally went to the Oldest jewelry store in Tucson Arizona (haha I had remembered going there in the 80's!) figuring if anyone had the stock of pins it was these guys! And boy was I right! So a new trick for those who have a watch band that can not find the jewelry store who has the EXACT pin as it really has to be EXACT even a microscopic hair off and it won't last...These guys charged me 2 bucks and less than 5 minutes it was FINALLY REPAIRED after 6 months of it sitting in the box...The TIME WAS STILL PERFECT!!! So locate the Oldest Jewelry Store in your area and go there if you ever need a hard to find part as like any craftsman they will have a MASSIVE collection of parts no one else can even come close to..if they're true master craftsmen...

Cheers!
Jarrett

I Absolutely LOVE THIS WATCH!!! It feels so substantial, looks fantastic and RICH (I do not mean wealthy, I mean RICH as in full of flavor in this case full of quality) and the Rose Gold is to my mind a lot less pretentious than yellow gold with a more subdued and subtle look of elegance which I prefer.
on August 20, 2015
This watch is impressive. The contrast in the color of the metals are very complimentary, and the black face makes it all come together with style. Upon setting the time and date, one must be certain to follow the instructions provided in the box. It's a little bit tricky. The band is pretty big and I had to have 4 links removed, but once it's sized properly, it stays in place on my wrist. I'm very happy with this purchase...
on March 21, 2016
This watch is WAY TOO SMALL for my taste. I'm not a big guy nor do I have big wrists but I simply like large face watches and this is definitely NOT in that category. I take responsibility for not closely reading the case diameter before buying but either way, it's unfortunate that it's just so damn small! With that said, it's a great looking watch and I truly wish it was made in a much larger size (at least a 46mm case diameter or larger). Part of the reason I bought without closely inspecting the size was that it really is a great looking watch! The Rose Gold/Stainless Steel two-tone and black are a GREAT combination. If you don't mind the size or if you prefer smaller watches then I'd definitely recommend this watch; however, if you DO like larger face watches then this is NOT for you. I'm going to return it.
on July 28, 2015
review image
on October 29, 2014
Very nice looking watch. Good weight to it like more expensive watches. The only bad is after a few months of wear the gold coloring on the band is coming off in places. Overall a very good watch, though.