Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on June 21, 2012
Beautiful, well made, solid watch, that might save your life!

Beautiful: looks even better in real life than in the pictures. The face of the watch has real depth and is made of quality parts.

Well made: Keeps perfect time. Fit and finish are perfect.

Solid: I accidentally smashed it in to a metal door huge chunk of yellow metal hanging off my new watch. Damn! "I wonder if I can buff this out a bit, no wait that is part of the door!" The watch was fine, Not a scratch.

Might save your life!: If you dive down to the bottom of the ocean and find yourself face to face with a great white shark, you could take off your watch and use it to beat the bastard to death... as others have said it is quite a big, heavy watch but, I'm only 5 feet 4 inches tall and if I can wear it well, so can you.

Tldr: buy this watch, you won't regret it!
55 comments|50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2012
I have received this as a gift from my in-laws. It was shocking and embarrassing to find that the letter 'I' was missing from the name right under the 12 o'clock mark.

We have returned it, but it was an uncomfortable incident really.

I have uploaded the image for verification. Please check in the image gallery.
review image review image review image
77 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2013
Bought this watch for my son, who thought this was a great watch, got a lot of compliments on it too. Unfortunately, after wearing it just over a month, the hands on one of the inside dials just fell off and prevented the rest of the watch from working. Trying to call Invicta to get a refund/replacement.
33 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2013
If you like big, heavy watches you'll like this. Will be buying more Invicta watches through amazon for sure. If you do wear this while in saltwater be sure to rinse it very thoroughly with fresh water and rotate the bezel piece while doing so.
on January 10, 2013
I was a bit skeptical of the size and weight after trying two different Invicta watches on. Many of the Invicta chronograph watches I considered weighed over a pound, The Model 6977 shipped at 1.5 lbs. If you go to Invicta dot com you can download a PDF printout that shows the actually size of the watch. 48mm case diameter and 17mm thickness is a really big watch by comparison to what I have worn in the past. Despite my concern it was easy adjust to the weight and size. I particularly wanted a band that buckets so it would still fit when I wear a wet suit. After considering other models with colored faces, the black seems easier to read than blue or the lighter colors. The rotating bezel is a feature I wanted for timing dives. The MSRP on Invicta watches is definitely expensive for my wallet but Amazon offers a sensible price. The look and feel of the Invicta 6977 Pro Diver watch is class and quality. If you are considering an Invicta don't let the size and weight scare you away. It's a quick and easy adjustment. I've had my watch a week and the only reason I take it off is to feel its quality and look at the engraved information on the back.
review image
on November 1, 2012
I purchased this watch as a gift for my husband. Upon arrival is was beautiful and he loved it. However, a week after wearing it, the date stopped working. A few weeks later the watch stopped working all together. We replaced the battery thinking maybe it was a defective battery. However, that did not fix the watch. It took countless calls to Amazon customer service to get the correct refund and definitely not worth the hassel. Would not purchase this watch!
on July 20, 2015
Bought this watch for my son. 2nd day of wearing it he wore it into a 4 ft. swimming pool... supposedly water resistant up to 330 ft. /100 meters... and it stopped working, water in under the crystal. I'm so disappointed. You'd think a Pro Diver's watch would be ok to wear in a swimming pool. I'm sure it was just a defect in this one watch, but still!
on September 9, 2015
This is the third Invicta watch I have purchased through Amazon and I am completely sold. The first was a trial run a couple years ago to see if something so steeply discounted was worth the money. That first one is still going strong with no issues what so ever. Had to replace the battery but that is minor.

This watch like the previous two is heavy and large but I have adapted to wearing it and it has become the one I wear the most. Besides the three Invictas I have several Seikos and a few other one off analogue wrist watches. This is the one that gets worn when business attire dictates I pull out all the stops. Looks good and gets compliments next to a pair of cufflinks.

Third but not the last. I intend to buy a couple more Invictas over the next year or so.
on December 8, 2015
This watch is sold as a pro diver collection watch. Dive watches have a bezel is supposed to turn only one one way so if it gets whacked under water it would show less time on your air supply not more which could get you killed . This is not a divers watch the BEZEL DOES NOT TURN AT ALL !!!!! ALL SHOW NO FUNCTION .
on October 27, 2015
I love Invicta watches. This one certainly meets all the expectations I had and expected from this manufacturer. Yes, it is BIG, but that's part of Invicta's style. Nothing about this watch feels cheap. Like so many other Invicta reviews, this watch looks even better in person. If you like the way it looks being advertised, you'll love it even more when you actually get it on your wrist!