5.0 out of 5 stars Big ole watch!!
This is a beautiful watch, it's big, it's heavy I get a lotta compliments on wearing it! I didn't know if I would get used to the weight but you easily do! I was worried the band wouldn't fit being I am 6 foot 2 and 300 pounds but it does fit!!! GREAT WATCH!!
Published on February 24, 2012 by David Glandon

3.0 out of 5 stars Hugh and Heavy
Great looking watch but you better have a really big wrist to wear it. The watch is heavy and the band is stiff.
Published on May 20, 2012 by G. Newman

5.0 out of 5 stars Big ole watch!!, February 24, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 6981 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Dial Black Dress Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars must have, April 23, 2012
I've been a fan of Invicta for about 8 years & they never disappoint. Not to heavy, perfect mix of the black & the gold. Can't go wrong.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hugh and Heavy, May 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 13, 2012
It was a present for my dad and he love it very much! The product came on time and is beautiful

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT Swiss Made, June 4, 2012
A. G. Jenks (Oregon Coast USA) - See all my reviews
The watch in the picture says SWISS on the face, and on the back. (See Product Images)

The watch you get says "Swiss parts movement" NO "Swiss" on the face or back.

Picture probably from original "Short" SWISS production run.

SWISS MADE is 13 jewels gilt, Swiss parts is 6 jewels nickle coated. Both are Ronda 5040De an excellent Movement.

Beautiful Design, Excellent Finish. Just know that you are buying a cheaper watch made who knows where.

Definitly worth the $141.00 I paid for it. No complaints really, 13 jewels SWISS MADE is worth $100-$150 more. The difference is going to be longevity. Bushings instead of jewels.

I might add, this is a 2011 collection watch and the production run is undoubly over. There appears to be only Black and Red left. There is also Green and Blue in this series, I haven't seen any availability on those. That just means I haven't seen any, not that none are available. I do a wide search before I buy. usually from AMAZON. (IF available)

I really like the Red too. Dated: June 4, 2012.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flashy watch, April 5, 2012
This is a very fancy/flashy watch, the black and gold really stand out. I wear this with upscale clothes and get many compliments. The watch is a little heavy but I have become accustom to the size/weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Big Watch!, October 20, 2013
I've had this watch for a few months now.

Initially, I thought it might be too heavy for daily wear, but it's just fine.
I work with the public and I get numerous compliments or inquiries every time I wear it.
I'm very satisfied with this watch. It keeps great time; never loses a second.
I wanted a big, black and gold chronograph with a strap. So that's what I purchased.
This really is the perfect watch for me.
Your mileage may vary, right? Helps to have a big wrist, I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful timepiece!, December 20, 2012
It's absolutely fantastic!! It's easy to use, easier than I thought and it looks great!! I would definitely recommend Invicta as a collection brand, I now own two divers watches and I love them both. These are affordable and great lookin watches!!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, GREAT LOOKING WATCH, May 9, 2012
I just received this very attractive timepiece, and could not be more pleased. It is just stunning. The black and gold combination makes it a real eye catcher and perfect for dress or casual wear. I love the look and design of the dial. This watch is a real steal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, May 2, 2014
One of the best watches I have ever bought! Invicta does not disappoint. The watch makes a statement everytime its worn.

Rate and Discover Movies