5.0 out of 5 stars Big ole watch!!
This is a beautiful watch, it's big, it's heavy I get a lotta compliments on wearing it! I didn't know if I would get used to the weight but you easily do! I was worried the band wouldn't fit being I am 6 foot 2 and 300 pounds but it does fit!!! GREAT WATCH!!
Published on February 24, 2012 by David Glandon

3.0 out of 5 stars Hugh and Heavy
Great looking watch but you better have a really big wrist to wear it. The watch is heavy and the band is stiff.
Published 23 months ago by G. Newman

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a million bucks!, November 21, 2013
Gerald Cifaldi (Mint Hill, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Men's 6981 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Dial Black Dress Watch (Watch)
It's plenty big, colorful, and important looking. I get a lot of compliments on it....and
for the price I paid; you just can't beat it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking time piece, October 20, 2013
This is a very nice looking time piece. It really looks nice on my wrist, so my friends tell me. If you have an small wrist it will not look good on you.
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, bold and beautiful, October 14, 2013
If you like large good looking watches, don"t let this one pass you by. This is my 3rd Invicta in about 10 years as I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased costumer, September 21, 2013
What a nice watch! The black really makes the good pop out. It is a big watch with some weight to it but after a couple of days of wearing it, I got used to it. I love this brand and i get many compliments on both my Invicta watches. I don't give it 5 starts because the buckle does not lay flat against the band and the back of it and pokes my wrist. It is anoying more than it is painful but other than that, it is just what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG BAD AND BEAUTIFUL, September 14, 2013
I purchased this watch on a cruise and I love it! I get compliments often! I have taken it diving and was in awe of it seeing underwater at a depth of 50 feet doing what it is supposed to be doing. Thanks Invicta for making this quality product!

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too much bling, April 13, 2013
Eyecatching and big, but a little too eye catching for me. The gold accents on the band along with the size of the face just were too much. But if bling is what you are looking for it sure draws your attention. A big wrist would help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stunning gold watch, February 16, 2012
Item received brand new and very well packed. the watch came with plastic protector around the watch! excellent packaging by invicta. that should be the way how new watch should be packed. Will let it run for some time in the box before I can tell if the item is good. This gold tone is really stunning and irresistable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 16, 2012
The product is as I hope and i received it in a perfect condition, guaranties & manuals were enclosed with the watch.

In addition it was delivery on the stimated dates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, October 12, 2013
This watch is very well made and excellent quality. I collect watches and this one is my favorite. I also get alot of complements on my new watch. I highly recommend this watch to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to Invicta., March 18, 2014
I love it! I look more handsome wearing this watch... I will purchase more of their products. Thanks to Invicta...

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›