5.0 out of 5 stars I liked the watch but beware of the warranty
Published 3 months ago by toothdoc

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of presence, but heavy
As in the subject - this watch has lots of presence.
The issue is, it is heavy, so not that convenient on a daily basis.
Published 2 months ago by Meir

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked the watch but beware of the warranty, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 6991 Pro Diver Collection GMT Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch (Watch)
I liked the watch but it did fail when I went scuba diving. It leaked at 90 feet and stopped functioning. Sent it to Invicta to have it repaired under warranty but was told that this problem was not covered and I would need to pay @$83.00 not including the $28.00 I sent them for shipping and handling and not including the shipping that I paid to send it to them. All in all, I could have purchased a replacement for almost the same cost. I read the warranty again and it did state that the warranty would cover water resistance to the depth that it is advertised. So beware of warranty work should you need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Perfect. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, June 12, 2014
I love it... I need more collections of Invicta products, hope they will sale the other items so that i can purchase it... I love invicta... its great..

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of presence, but heavy, May 15, 2014
As in the subject - this watch has lots of presence.
The issue is, it is heavy, so not that convenient on a daily basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars SHOW, April 28, 2014
This Invicta is very SHOW !!! I like this marc and he is perfect, colors and forms similar of picture...

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye-catching, April 17, 2014
Really nice watch. Strap fits perfectly, easy to read, and people really notice. Well packed for shipping, really glad I bought it @ a really good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very nice watch, April 15, 2014
I would recommend this watch to anybody. Already looking to buy more. That's if you're into big bulky watches that stand out

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta watch review, April 13, 2014
Bob Guerrierie (POINT PLEASANT BORO, NEW JERSEY, US) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent watch, durable ,and you can not damage it . I receive many compliments from people telling me how nice it looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, April 10, 2014
This watch was a gift for a family member.
They loved it and have been showing it off to all their friends.
This watch is BIG, it looks big, and it is big! It a little on the heavier side. But it is beautiful, and catches everyone's attention.
For this price, the watch is definitely worth it. Easy to use, and easy to see the time on this large dial.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really stands out, April 9, 2014
I have had numerous excellent compliments on the watch. It is a large watch and stands out when wearing it. I have 8 inch wrist and it fits perfectly. It is a very attractive watch and a great value for the money. If you want a watch that jumps out and says look at me, this is the one for you. Warning is that it is very thick and heavy for a watch, but that is why I like it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›