Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on July 17, 2013
Bought this because my other watches kept getting scuffed up at work. I was helping my buddy move a sofa up the stairs at his new place, he pushed a little too hard and smashed my hand into the wall, watch first... I brushed some chunks of drywall outta the dial but the watch didn't have a scratch on it. I was a little wary of the rubber band pulling on my arm hairs but it hasn't happened at all, great watch all around.
on March 21, 2013
Great looking watch that looks far more costly than it was.
And it keeps great time. Looks and accuracy....what more can you ask from a watch.
on June 25, 2014
It's durable, it's good looking, and it's very functional. What more could you need? You can set the date, preset the amount of time you're spending underwater (its kind of a scuba diving watch), it also has a stopwatch, a tachymeter, shows which part of the day it is. Well worth the $100. (Sweet! $400 off!!!!)
on October 4, 2013
Very good looking watch with quality strap and dial. It has also a strong case. For that price its great. Good deal.
on February 14, 2014
this product has good quallity and is confortable, I recommend to buy this product, it’s a nice brand and service
on January 20, 2015
Good price, as expected, looks like as more expensive.