Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on February 17, 2014
Love this watch, even though it is HUGE. I have several watches, this is the first one I have had to take links out of the band. Haven't done it yet, but I'm thinking I'll take about 4 links out to make it fit. I read all the reviews and comments about this watch being big but Man -O- Man, it IS huge. The thickness of the watch from where it rest's on your wrist is super thick, almost 1". I'm 5'11" 235lbs and thought this watch would fit me right out of the box....I was wrong. All in all, it's still an AWESOME watch, very intricate detail everywhere....a very nice piece to add to your collection. If you're on the fence about this watch, take the plunge like I did, you won't regret it!
on June 8, 2014
This watch is gorgeous, my boyfriend loves it, the only thing I want to warn you that I didn't realize is this watch is HUGE size wise, so I wouldn't recommend for someone who is smaller and has a small wrists.
on September 2, 2015
hello I need my money back since the clock came with one of the loose knov where the day comes there in photo can be sean
review image review image
on February 6, 2014
I love this timepiece. I have 5. i will get more when the time is right soon.i have 30 invictas
on May 13, 2015
very good value, excellent purchase.
on August 17, 2015
Nice looking , fast delivery .
on August 3, 2015
Too heavy 😕
on March 9, 2014
Solid, extra large and looks great. Easy to read and use. Excellent price too. One of Invicta's best watches. Oh, and comfortable as well.
on December 8, 2013
I don't like it .. It looks horrible and It is too big ...may be is good for Dinosaur or elephant
11 comment0 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse