5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful watch
Published on May 5, 2011 by BSM

3.0 out of 5 stars ehhhh could be better...
I fell in love with the face of the watch, but I'm not to fond of how light the watch feels... it's also a bit big around the wrist... I bought this for my boyfriend, and I'm hoping he loves it, and doesn't notice the things i do lol other than that, the watch is really nice.
Published 11 months ago by Jennifer Lopez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful watch, May 5, 2011
This review is from: I By Invicta Men's 89052-002 Two-Tone Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch (Watch)
Before I get on to the watch, I want to comment on the great service at Amazon. I bought an Invicta for my husband for Christmas and it was dropped and broken. Amazon replaced the watch immediately because it should not have been so easily broken. This watch was the replacement for that one, which was not available any more. He absolutely loves this watch. It has a nice appearance, big and bold. A good watch for formal or casual wear. No problems at all with this watch. Sizing was easy with the sizing device, which was free with the watch at Christmas. All in all, a very good purchase and a nice service experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, January 14, 2013
I got this watch for my boyfriend for Christmas. He loves it and wears it every day! I love it, too. It looks great and not cheap at all. I would not listen to people that didnt like this watch, maybe they just needed something to complain about.
For this prize this watch is amazing and everybody asked about it when my boyfriend was wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, December 25, 2012
Watch is Great!! Good craftsmanship! Arrived just in time for Christmas. The two-tone face brings out the the qualities of the watch. Comes with extra linkage for adjusting if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, December 24, 2012
It is a gorgeous watch. More than I expected. I recommend it to whoever wants to have a nice and powerful watch in casual moments or formal ocassions.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like it, December 22, 2012
I am very much satisfied with the quality of the product delivered. The watch looks the same in real time as it looks on the Amazon site. Its been a really great customer experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 31, 2014
Was a bit bigger than I anticipated. But very beautiful. Had to remove 5 links from the band to get it to fit..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, very pretty and a super price, January 14, 2014
Excellent, very pretty and a super price, has good design and good presentation. just to get the photo and that said parameters on page

very good

3.0 out of 5 stars ehhhh could be better..., December 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't an Invicta Fan Until Receiving this Watch, December 11, 2013
This is a Beautiful time piece. As with any gold and silver dial the contrast is not great in dim light, but what a great looking watch! The roman numerals add a bit of class to it. It's gorgeous in person though i wish it had an actual date window and not just a dial. It's of good quality too. A must have for any collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, October 2, 2013
Awad Guirguis (Sugar Land, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This is a very nice looking watch, a lot of people will not believe
the price of this piece.. I recommend it for all my friends.
I just had to remove 3 links to fit perfect.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›