5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch for the price!
Published 21 months ago by wingman51099

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too big!
I purchased this watch because of the price and the look. Though the watch looks good and is reasonably priced the crown, push buttons, and face are massive. There are a limited number of links that can be removed making this watch designed for a larger wrist. The watch also seems cheaply made, which is probably why its only $65. I returned this watch after opening...
Published 3 months ago by Matt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch for the price!, November 14, 2012
This review is from: I By Invicta Men's 89083-002 Chronograph Black Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
This is a inexpensive watch with a nice expensive look. The watch band is not solid stainless steel but has a good feel to it while on your wrist. This watch caught my eye because of the large crown and push buttons on it. I did notice that the center crown piece can come off easy so be careful when pulling it out to change date and hours(Note: it does snap back in and stays in place). Overall the "I By Invicta Men's 89083-002" is a nice low end watch to sport when you don't want to wear your more expensive watches.

4.0 out of 5 stars first time invicta owner, December 13, 2012
i am a first time invicta watch owner and i can say so far that is looks like a very nice watch, big face crown making it look very expensive even if it wasnt. the only draw back was the watch band is very big so i had to remove three links.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Perfect Invicta Watch, June 15, 2012
I bought this watch as a gift for my husband, the watch collector. This watch is sturdy and well made by Invicta with their usual large sized watch face. My husband loves the weight of the watch and finds it to be comfortable to wear. The free USB flash drive, along with the amazing low price made it an obvious choice for a gift. I researched the price before buying and it was $30 more at an online watch company's website. This is a terrific buy and seems like the price should be higher!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 14, 2012
Good size, amazing face, and at the end of the day its a great piece of eye candy for any watch lover. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, December 25, 2012
I just gave this to my husband for a Xmas present and he loves it! He already resized it and is wearing it around. It looks so good on him. I highly recommend this inexpensive yet solid, and very elegant watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Un producto excelente, es realmente lo que esperaba, December 18, 2012
El reloj tiene un diseño excelente es sinonimo de elegancia y buen gusto. El precio es muy bajo para lo que se obtiene.

5.0 out of 5 stars bonito, July 23, 2012
este reloj esta muy bien se mira mejor que en la imagen es para personas que gustan de un reloj grade y funciona para cualquier tipo de ocacion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Invicta Watch, June 13, 2014
Got this watch as surprise gift for my husband.
He loved the watch, the size was just perfect
Would recommend this watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch,..., May 26, 2014
TheShopper (Punta Gorda, FL) - See all my reviews
Was looking for a great looking watch that was both sporty a classy looking. This was the best bang for my buck. Almost spent $154.00 on another watch I really wasn't in love with. Glad I got this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good watch, May 22, 2014
until miomento has not submitted any flaw in his mechanics or external estrutctura, I recommend everyone who wants s purchase this product

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›