Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I By Invicta Men's 89083-002 Chronograph Black Dial Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 13, 2012
i am a first time invicta watch owner and i can say so far that is looks like a very nice watch, big face crown making it look very expensive even if it wasnt. the only draw back was the watch band is very big so i had to remove three links.
on June 15, 2012
I bought this watch as a gift for my husband, the watch collector. This watch is sturdy and well made by Invicta with their usual large sized watch face. My husband loves the weight of the watch and finds it to be comfortable to wear. The free USB flash drive, along with the amazing low price made it an obvious choice for a gift. I researched the price before buying and it was $30 more at an online watch company's website. This is a terrific buy and seems like the price should be higher!
on December 27, 2013
I bought this watch as a gift for my boyfriend because I thought it looked classy--It definitely looked good when it arrived in the mail, but the battery was dead! This watch also seems to run extra big--my boyfriend has a pretty good sized wrist and he had to get three or four links taken out. I would give this watch a five star rating, but the dead battery was a bit disappointing!
on December 7, 2013
Liked this watch since i bought it over a year ago. Nice watch, but you get what you pay for. The clasps/links that meet the face are now sort of popping out which is weird. Nice watch, but Stuhrling are better IMO. Still make nice watches but theyre doomed to crap out after a year or so. Face is kind of big but not too big.
on November 13, 2012
NOT RECOMMENDED. This is the review when I bought the watch---->>> "The watch is amazing. Very good looking and comfortable. It looks more expensice than what it really is. Great bang for the buck". <<<<------ Now, my review, is this one: "great looking but you just broke. The top round piece that is used for the chronograph just fell off, to have it fixed I have to send the watch in (pay for shipping) and include $20 for them to cover the cost of returning the watch... I will never buy an Invicta watch again".
review image
on November 14, 2012
Good size, amazing face, and at the end of the day its a great piece of eye candy for any watch lover. Great buy.
on December 25, 2012
I just gave this to my husband for a Xmas present and he loves it! He already resized it and is wearing it around. It looks so good on him. I highly recommend this inexpensive yet solid, and very elegant watch.
on June 26, 2013
I've only had the watch a week and I love it. Great look and design. The only complaint I would have is the clasp on the back is sometimes difficult to open to take the watch off. Also, the overall face size is much larger than I planned, but overall it's a amazing watch. Can't believe I got a $500 watch for $50. What a deal!
on December 18, 2013
I really like this watch. I bought it as a gift for my boss. Its size is appropiate and color is right. The buttons seem to be a little hard to push but in all the right watch for the price. totally remommend it!!!
on July 22, 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriend as a birthday gift and he absolutely loves it. The watch is very handsome. The more he wears it, the more compliments he gets. We are both happy with the watch and couldn't have chosen a better one.