Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on June 6, 2014
My son picked this out for his dad. I've faithfully purchased Invicta Watches from Amazon several times before, and I've NEVER been disappointed. Always being cheaper than other online retailers, and having a constantly available inventory as well. So much better than ShopNBC, especially when you've discovered which item you wish to purchase they are constantly sold out. I've been buying Japanese Movement for years now, especially since it DOESN'T require a battery. I would HIGHLY recommend this watch, and MANY others as well. My husband was SHOCKED to realize how inexpensive it truly was! Well worth the $$$$, WITHOUT paying luxury prices!! Great gift for any male relative or friend.
on April 18, 2013
This is a gorgeous watch. The other reviews are dead on. Looks great on my small female wrist even though such a large face and man's watch. My only complaint is that I got the watch and the battery is not working. When I received the watch initially I took straight to jeweler to have links removed. Unfortunately the jeweler could not remove as many as I wanted but still the watch looks great. Very, very sharp and attractive watch. I can't wait to wear it but I guess I will be waiting. I did not realized until AFTER I got home from the jeweler and attempted to set the correct date and time on the watch did I notice it would not keep time. Needless to say I was very disgusted especially since I had just left a jewelry store that sells batteries. I feel confident I am setting the date and time correctly as I followed the direction provided in the one-page instruction brochure. This is now my third Invicta men's model and I would recommend the brand even though I've experienced the battery issue. I'm hoping it is ONLY the battery.
on April 23, 2011
The details on this watch are stunning. This is a great watch to wear daily, without being too boring or ornate. I love the checkerboard dial face and the rose color accents look great on my boyfriends olive skin. For the price, this watch can't be beat. He thinks I spent more than $300 on this watch, when I got it on Amazon.com for under $100.
on March 4, 2011
Best watch I have ever owned. Cant beat the price. Its not to big or not to small just perfect. Buy one and see all of the compliments you will receive.
on October 16, 2013
this watch looks great, wears well on anyone, the only thing missing is that for those with thin wrist is a bit superfluous, for I reduced the maximum the chains, but is still a great watch and not take away the merit, only touches me gain some weight.
on March 22, 2011
This is an excellent dress watch. Everyone that has seen me use it has asked for the brand name. Amazon has a fantastic delivery too.
on September 4, 2012
I bought this watch for my brother's 30'the birthday and he loves it. It is beautiful and a great price!! Thank you Invicta.
on August 28, 2013
high quality product nominate everyone to use. Suitable for all times . The brand already set their quality .very good
on April 26, 2013
I wanted this watch for a long time and I never regret purchasing it!

Top quality for a reasonable price.
on June 24, 2015
Love the watch great buy,wouldn't change a thing