4.0 out of 5 stars Big Watch
I just received this Invicta 0928 Subaqua watch, looks nice. I wanted a bigger looking casual watch that would be a nice piece to wear during the spring/summer months. I am used to wearing a submariner, which I thought was a big watch, it is not big compared to this BIG Subaqua. This watch is big and will draw attention and discussion.
This watch has great detail...
Published on March 2, 2012 by 67Goat

2.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's watch
Unfortunately, this watch is rather large for the wrist making it look gaudy and not very comfortable to wear. Ok
Published 5 months ago by eric99

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Watch, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0928 Anatomic Subaqua Collection Chronograph Watch (Watch)
This watch has great detail on the face and the gold bezel looks great against the white case and black band. This watch is a real eye catcher, it will get great comments where I wear it. The watch is very heavy and seems well contructed.
I am very happy with this purchase. Did I mention this watch is BIG! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, April 24, 2012
I let my wife pick out this watch for me. When I first saw it on the web page I was not sure if I would like the white body of the watch. I also had second thoughts about it being made of mostly plastic. But when I opened it I loved the way it looked. Then I put it on and it felt as good as it looked. Everybody that has seen it loves it also. I still wonder if the SRP is inflated though. I don't care because I got a beautiful watch that my wife picked out for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful watch, December 16, 2013
Its a beatiful time piece. My only problem was that it was too big for my wrist. I highly recommend this watch if you are a big guy.

5.0 out of 5 stars STYLE !!!, February 21, 2014
beautiful watch, as all INVICTAs, have that certain style, this one sings !!
I have had so many compliments on this particular timepiece, great style, and very virle.
This one is also lightweight, unlike other Invicta timepieces I have....

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoa!!!!, August 27, 2013
Unwrapped my watch and I'm in awe of the workmanship, talk about a stunning looking watch. Definitely huge on your wrist, like if you're not of a sizable stature, don't get it. Can't wait to hear what people think, cause thats why you'd get it. Its a conversation starter.

I'm already shopping for my next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's 0928 Anatomic Subaqua, June 7, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband as a surprised gift. And he really loved it. It's an aye catching watch. His friends like it too... This is one of his collection of watches.... Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Watch, April 13, 2014
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. I was nervous because he likes BIG watches and I though this wasn't going to look big enough. I was WRONG. This watch is huge and gorgeous. Perfect summer watch for a great price. It's really detailed too . He was so happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars best worn watch ever!, April 5, 2014
This is a very good watch. It does what it needs to do. It looks good. These is by far the best watch that i have worn. this comes with best packing as well as there is good shipping available.best dial background with perfect precision. the backlight feature is very cool and useful. best watch ever!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite watch, March 9, 2014
Beautiful watch, very elegant, big but not crazy big just perfect, a lot of compliments on this watch, I have 18 invicta watches this one here is my favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy from Invicta Store next time, December 23, 2013
It's a nice watch..very nice but you don't get the paperwork with it to warranty the watch.
I didn't get a serial number or anything other paperwork.
The watch itself is amazing..better then I expected, just wish I could have registered the watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›