Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 0928 Anatomic Subaqua Collection Chronograph Watch
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 10, 2015
The image of this warctch does not give you a good idea of the inner color. The inner color is not royal blue like in the picture but rather a greenish clear color. Still a great watch though. It also has a 24 hour timer on it, which is great. Also not this Invicta comes from Japan. Invictas that are made in Switzerland will say "Swiss Made" at the bottom. Otherwise it is a watch with "Swiss Movement" that comes from their Japan factory. Still a great watch tho. And oh yea dont be fooled. This watch is great but it was never retailed at $995. Thats a marketing technique.
review image
on March 2, 2012
I just received this Invicta 0928 Subaqua watch, looks nice. I wanted a bigger looking casual watch that would be a nice piece to wear during the spring/summer months. I am used to wearing a submariner, which I thought was a big watch, it is not big compared to this BIG Subaqua. This watch is big and will draw attention and discussion.
This watch has great detail on the face and the gold bezel looks great against the white case and black band. This watch is a real eye catcher, it will get great comments where I wear it. The watch is very heavy and seems well contructed.
I am very happy with this purchase. Did I mention this watch is BIG! :)
on April 24, 2012
I let my wife pick out this watch for me. When I first saw it on the web page I was not sure if I would like the white body of the watch. I also had second thoughts about it being made of mostly plastic. But when I opened it I loved the way it looked. Then I put it on and it felt as good as it looked. Everybody that has seen it loves it also. I still wonder if the SRP is inflated though. I don't care because I got a beautiful watch that my wife picked out for me.
on December 27, 2012
Received the merchandise in good condition, the product is excellent , heavy . I used my watches every 2 days and I recomend this product, also, have a good price, and is a same product that you see in the website
on February 21, 2014
beautiful watch, as all INVICTAs, have that certain style, this one sings !!
I have had so many compliments on this particular timepiece, great style, and very virle.
This one is also lightweight, unlike other Invicta timepieces I have....
on August 27, 2013
Unwrapped my watch and I'm in awe of the workmanship, talk about a stunning looking watch. Definitely huge on your wrist, like if you're not of a sizable stature, don't get it. Can't wait to hear what people think, cause thats why you'd get it. Its a conversation starter.

I'm already shopping for my next one.
on August 23, 2013
yes, this is a heavy watch, but not bothersome, more it feels solid. had it set and going with out looking in the book. the action is smooth and worth every penny of the msrp, but for only a fraction, its a good deal and has already gotten me compliments and started conversations.

I am hooked and plan to own them all Ray Donovon style :)
on April 3, 2016
I wanted this more for dress and meetings than everyday life. It's big, it's heavy, and it makes people stare at it's beauty. I love it, but I'm a watch nut with a full shelve of watches.
review image
on April 13, 2014
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. I was nervous because he likes BIG watches and I though this wasn't going to look big enough. I was WRONG. This watch is huge and gorgeous. Perfect summer watch for a great price. It's really detailed too . He was so happy with it!
on December 16, 2013
Its a beatiful time piece. My only problem was that it was too big for my wrist. I highly recommend this watch if you are a big guy.