Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 12, 2014
well this is number 17 for me , and let me tell you I am not disappointed, just as nice as the picture shows, I have no idea why other customers always knock the purchases they made on there own , product is exactly as described , actually a lot nicer , the colour combination and the materials used are perfect. I love heavy watches ,this is a little lighter due to the plastic case covering but very sturdy, again I own 17 soon to be 18 invictas , just ordered the grand diver automatic , and my girlfriend has 4 , not one has given us any problems , thank you , will continue to be a loyal customer, only one small issue , never once received a cleaning cloth ?
on May 3, 2015
i like it
review image
on July 17, 2015
First let me start off by stating the obvious, this watch is big and beautiful. I'm a big man and this watch feels like it's the perfect size, for those who have smaller wrists, this watch may come off as gaudy. However the size alone isn't what makes this watch an amazing time piece. Just look at the intricate design on the face of the watch. My only complaint is that you need a small screw driver to unscrew the clamp around the crown of the watch. You need to do this to adjust the time and date on your watch and that clamp is on rather tight, which I would imagine has something to do with the watch being water resistant. I was also pleasantly surprised when Invicta extended the warranty of my watch to 5 years after I registered my watch on their website. I strongly recommend this watch!
review image
on February 2, 2015
I am writing this review because of their service policy which is nil. I waited 30 minutes on the telephone to reach a "service" rep who seemed to lack a hearing aid or lack of intelligence who would pause for several minutes at a time. I wanted to know how to return a Men's 0932 Subaqua watch which did not last one year. The crystal was leaking and he quoted me a charge of $60 for a new crystal plus a service charge and an additional mailing charge of $28. His attitude was unacceptable. I will never buy an Invicta watch again.
on November 16, 2015
I'm not sure what happened with the product I received but the large knob used to set the time wouldn't pull out. I couldn't set the time so I sent it back. If that wouldn't have happened, the fit and finish was very nice. The rubber smelled very bad when I first received it. I don't know how long it will take to go away. I didn't like that very much. Also, this is a very big watch. You might as well pull the clock off the wall and wear it.
on October 31, 2012
The rose gold attracted me here, but its just so so.

INVICTA'S:
They tend to have beautiful, large watches with chrono and sapphire face. Watches that take abuse, can be worn in the ocean or to a wedding.

If you buy enough Invictas one of them will malfunction, but the rate is low and the value here is ggreat considering. They're well-built for the most part, take a lot of abuse, you can wear them in the ocean, etc.

The metals, though beautiful on all Invictas, tend to be very fragile if a polished surface metal. I've returned many watches from merchants that send you the display model, or returned watch (one with no original Invicta plastic wrap -it is distinctive). No Thank you. Amazon tends to be the best fulfiller.

They're almost all beautiful, art. If you like something and it says only a few left in stock, buy it. It'll become unavailable forever.

cheers..
on September 5, 2014
I have and like the one with the white band highlights and "rose gold" better than this one, but I got this one to actually use all the time - been diving with it, shallow, but it worked just great.
on January 9, 2015
I got this for my boyfriend and the watch looks even better in person. The colors are great, it looks and feels of very high quality. It's a bit heavy and he loves it. It's everything i expected it to be. Invicta never disappoints.
on July 18, 2016
Hands down my favorite watch in my collection. This thing is just wow! If you are into big watches you have to get this one. Every where i go i get compliments on this thing. My own brother steals it from my room and wears the thing. He just cant keep his hands off. You wont be disappointed! Looks great and its been functioning with no problems after 2 months of so of me having it. Definitely recommend!!
on September 15, 2015
Stunning when I opened the box. I ordered 3 Invicta's during a sale on Amazon. DISAPPOINTING since when the sale was over the price dropped the next day to LESS THAN THE SALE PRICE I PAID! = (

Rubber bands are ok - but the clasp is super glued in. The pin pulled out in the first 24 hours of wearing it. Not a big deal, I re-super glued it back and is now fine. The rubber (though I thought I'd like it) doesn't breath. The watches are BIG AND HEAVY And I don't mind that, but to keep them in place and not allow them to rotate under your wrist they have to be worn quite snug. In the summer the tight rubber gets annoying. Still this thing is so beautiful and the 3 Invicta's Ordered are cheap for what you get. SERVICE from the company sounds POOR at best. I bought with confidence from Amazon for returns if need be. the cost of each watch I bought is less than the battery replacement in my Tag. All three Invicta's I just received are less then 1/2 the price of the last repair (last and only in 30 years) on my Rolex. I like that I can swap these daily for new looks and they don't break the bang. Keep in mind you get what you pay for and these are cheap. But I think over all a good value if you have amazon to stand behind them in the first few weeks. Not sure of battery replacement costs? if to much I'll throw them away and buy a new look. ONE of the 3 I ordered is the japanese movement... I tend to prefer it because it's about 1/2 the thickness and less weight than this one. If I buy more Invicta watches I will likely stay clean of the bands made of rubber. I'm pleased with the watches (3) but unhappy that there was a SALE of 25% off - (I buy 3) and after the sale ends the new prices are LOWER THAN THE SALE PRICE. Is that rotten or what? Not enough difference to send them back and rebuy, to much hassle.