Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 14376 Angel Silver Dial Diamond-Accented Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
If you are considering ordering an Invicta Women's watch, then you are probably aware that they run big. I knew this when I offered to review the Invicta Women's 14376 Angel Silver Dial Diamond Accented Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch and so when it arrived there were no surprises. For many I understand that these are too big to comfortably wear, especially if you are petite; I definitely wouldn't buy one for my Mom or Grandma. But for me I like big watches that make a statement and this is my second Invicta. My first was the Invicta Women's 1163 Ceramics Collection Round Watch which I still continue to wear, but because of the white band I'm not able to match it to as many outfits.

Besides the face of the watch being large, most women will need to size the band to their wrist and this is actually VERY EASY to do. First you need to order the SE Watchband Link Remover Tool. At less than $3 shipped it is a good item to have and you will be able to use it for many watches, not just the Invicta. Once received you place the band in the channel, line up the punch pin with the link you want to remove and slowly screw it in until the pin pops out. You repeat this until you have enough links removed and then do the process reverse to punch the pins back in. I had my watch sized in less then 5 minutes.

So far I am very pleased with the size, quality and design of this stainless steel one and it is much more versatile when it comes to wearing it more often. I've worn it both to work and out for an evening and it looked appropriate for each occasion. The silver and gold tones allow me to wear both types of jewelry, although I do tend to wear more silver. As for the diamond accents, they are just that. Around the face there are 12 small diamond chips that aren't very noticeable unless you take a closer look. Overall I am happy with the watch and will recommend them to others.

*I did add two pictures into the images, but for some reason they do not show on the product page. If you would like to see the watch worn and also in the link remover tool, please view my images, sorted by date, on my profile page.
review image review image
VINE VOICEon April 12, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
At first I was excited to get an Invicta watch, knowing how expensive they are. When I got this in the mail, however, I was disappointed. The watch comes in thick, canary yellow leather box, which smells of glue. Worse, the box came smudged with some specks of dirt, on the white cardboard sleeve and in the crevices of the yellow box itself. That, combined with the smell, made me feel as if I'd bought this from a street vendor selling shady knock-offs. In addition, the watch was already running when it arrived, which made me wonder how long the battery would last.

My husband took one look at the watch and thought it was for him. When I explained it was a woman's watch, he didn't believe me. "No woman's watch has a thick band like that," he said. When he tried it on, however, it hung limply. It was clear that it would have to be taken to a jeweler's to have the links removed and adjusted.

As for the color and shape, it looks garish. It belongs on the wrist of a gambler in Vegas rather than a businesswoman's. I thought the two-tone color scheme would look good with many outfits (silver-rose gold) but the face of the watch makes it look cheap. It's big in the "ghetto-fabulous" style popular these days, but worse, the huge Roman numerals try too hard to impress. The numerals are so big that the numbers for 7,8 and 9 look squeezed, as if the designer had underestimated the spacing.

In the description, it says the watch has diamonds. Where? They are so small that only a tiny twinkling tells you it's there.

What a shame. I have never owned an Invicta watch before, but I have a Raymond Weil. Both are made in Switzerland. Judging by its band alone, you can tell its solidly made. It has a nice heft to it and reminds me of my father's old Omega watch.

This could have been a fantastic watch. Get rid of the huge, garish gold dial, market it to men, and it would be a success. I like the fact that it's water resistant, as well. As it is, I'm letting my husband wear it, though he says he'll only wear it for "special occasions" as its too flashy for everyday use.
VINE VOICEon April 9, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
When I selected this watch I had not read the reviews discussing how big this watch is, when I opened mine, I was shocked, at first I thought I had received a men's watch by mistake, but no, this is a ladies watch.

First, the watch arrived in a bright yellow box with a rubbery feel to it. For this to be (at least for me) a high end watch, the box seemed a little gaudy. The box looked like something that a teenager's watch would come in.

The watch is heavy as well as large. You will not forget that you are wearing a watch when you have this one on. I have somewhat small wrists, and the band was large enough that I was able to easily slip it off and on. I took the watch to a local jewelry store and had the links removed. The watch is still a little loose, but it no longer falls off of my arm.

I do like the two tone coloring of the watch. I typically wear white gold or silver jewelry, but I do occasionally wear yellow gold. I decided years ago that if I was going to invest in a nice watch I would want one that I could wear with both silver and gold, and this watch fits the bill. The gold portions are on the bright side, and while I like the look with the gold and silver, I think this watch in solid gold would look a little cheap. I have "acidic" skin - meaning that my skin eats the finish off of most metals (namely bracelets and sewing needles) but so far this has not been an issue with this watch.

Having just gotten this watch, I can't speak to the long term quality and use of it, but I will update my review if need be. Right now however, I am very pleased with this watch.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I went to the Invicta website to read more about this watch, and learned that it's an older model that's been discontinued. I also learned that Invicta's trademark is very large watches, and this one certainly is large. I'm adding a picture on the main page to show how huge it really is.

I like the face of the watch, which is pearlescent and has Roman numerals and a second hand. The crystal on the face is very clear and supposedly very durable. I also like that this watch is water resistant to 165 feet - although this isn't the type of watch I'd wear to the beach. The band is stainless and gold plate, which is a more dressy look that the standard leather band. The decoration on the edges of the face are gold and diamonds, but this part looks cheap to me. The diamonds are so small that I needed a magnifying glass to confirm their existence, and the gold looks stamped and takes away from the overall classy look.

But it's the size that I just don't like. I had my husband try it on and it was even bigger than the watch he wears to work. I know it's a matter of style and personal taste, but this isn't a watch I'd want to wear on a night out.
VINE VOICEon March 28, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This watch is well made and keeps time well. I like the two tone look and it is very heavy and substantial. The problem is this watch is HUGE both in terms of the sizing for your wrist and also the thickness of the band and the face. Also, it's very shiny and heavy. I am a tall woman, almost 5'11" but this watch not only hangs on me (that can be fixed I assume by having about 5 links removed by a jeweler), the size of the face is as big as the top of my entire wrist. I guess that's the look of the watch and thats trendy right now but it was unexpectedly big. It may be a matter of taste; if you like a large heavy watch this is for you but keep in mind the fit seems more for a man except the sparkle of the watch and trim are too much for a man. I do like how easy the time is to read on the watch and the general look and quality of the watch but it's just way too huge and heavy. I will likely take links out and wear sometimes for a bold flashy look depending on the outfit but not as an everyday watch. So as to quality, yes I recommend it. As to fit, it's too big. I dislike the yellow box and the smell of the box.
on May 22, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
First of all, I am a woman.

I own another Invicta watch that I wear all the time, but that one is a MEN'S watch...and a pretty big one at that.

(I just kind of wanted to try out a big chunky watch for a different look).

This watch, I kid you not, is EXACTLY the same size as that men's watch -- in fact, the only discernible difference is the 'sparkly' diamond circle around the bezel, and the face material. It is also shinier metal than most men's watches...so I guess these reasons are why it is called a "women's" watch.

It should honestly be listed as a "Women's OVERSIZED watch," because I think most women will be very surprised at the size and weight of this thing. It is even large by men's watch standards. I think large watches are nice on women sometimes...however, in the context of this one (very shiny gold and silver, with diamond accents), it tends to make it look really gaudy and cheap. If it were smaller, these details would somehow look more appropriate.

I had to have so many links taken out, the bezel basically takes up the whole front of my wrist. I think I can make a choke necklace out of the extra links (haha). ;-) The band is so enormous when it arrives, that you really can't even try the watch on at all to speculate as to how many links to take out, because it's literally falling off your hand. It's like you are 7 and trying on Daddy's watch!

But seriously, get this only if you want a LARGE women's watch, and you won't be disappointed. The quality is very nice (and the nearly identical men's one I've had for 2 years runs perfectly).
VINE VOICEon April 18, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Okay, so this watch is HUGE. To me it is not feminine at all and so I gave it to a man who loved it. The picture makes it look normal size but it is really big and clunky. Not "chunky" like a fashionable bracelet but CLUNKY like just big and ostentatious on your arm. The side dial sticks out like the size of a green pea. When I received it, I went back to look at the description because I thought okay, maybe I was wrong. Nope, it says "women's" and so does the packaging. If you are girlie and feminine, you won't like this. I wear a basic broad face watch to work since most of my peers in the office are men. This is too masculine for me to even wear to work.
VINE VOICEon April 2, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've purchased an Invicta watch before, for my husband, and returned it because it was too large, and he is a large man. This particular Invicta watch is made for a woman, but it's larger than many men's watches.

It's a two-toned stainless steel watch that incorporates gold & silver toned metals. It has a nice second hand that is great for nurses or anyone needing a second hand to count the minutes. It's also waterproof, which makes it a suitable watch for a nurse.

The gold-toned accented rim around the face of the clock has a poorly detailed scroll design that adds to the cheap look of this watch. While it's a Swiss made time piece that is crafted for affordability and the look is obviously designed to remind one of a Rolex or Tag Hauer watch, this falls very short from those goals, as the piece is just huge and gaudy.

The actual clock measures 1.5 inches around. A standard women's watch dial measures about one inch around. Sure, I can remove links and make this watch fit my thin wrist, but the timepiece still weighs almost 5 ounces and will not sit right. My daughter has wrists slightly larger than mine, and this watch falls off her arm also.

This timepiece is decorated with diamond accents that might as well be specks of glass, because they are too small to really see with the naked eye.

The feel of the watch is of quality and craftsmanship, but the watch looks like something picked up at the Dollar Store or a swap meet booth. Obviously I can't recommend it, but my daughter says she knows some girls in her high school that wear large watches. So if you are looking for a super huge stainless steel ladies watch, this might be it.
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I really like the watch but it is very large. More like a man's watch in heaviness and size. I have large bones as I am of German-Dutch decent and usually it is hard to find bracelets large enough to fit on my wrists. This is the first time I found a watch band that is too big. I can push it on my hand without undoing the clasp. It is also very heavy and not dainty and feminine. Too plain for dress and too large for casual. What is nice is that it has a large face with Roman Numerals so it is easy to read. The two tone gold and silver steel band makes it compatible with any color wardrobe. Just wish it was not so large.
on March 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Invicta is known to have larger and heavier watches. I have a large wrist for a woman and this was still a bit big for me. Although you could take it to a jeweler and have the wristband adjusted, the face is still a bit heavy. Other than the size and weight, it is a very beautifully designed watch.the two tone is nicely done, and it has 12 diamonds accenting the face of the watch.the time is very easy to set and to read.