Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 10, 2014
The watch is beautiful and very practical however i had two dissapointments with it:
1. is not clear which is the real size of the watch so beware the watch is small.
2. after 4 months of using it, the watch is all scratched and has silver spots around all the wrist.
review image
on June 2, 2013
It is beautiful! I love the small size, however it is a bit hard to read since there is so little contrast between the hands and the face. Still I love it!
on November 26, 2012
Excellent watch, I did not expect this quality for this price. It said 70% off and regular price as 545.00 and its true I could see someone paying that much for this watch, although you don't have too. The dial is smooth, the crank is flawless. It looks great runs great and fit well, easily adjustable. Definitely a great watch for the price as it is a mid range watch for low range price. there are also many other Invicta watches available with equal or better quality and similar prices.
on December 30, 2012
It is the nicest watch I have ever had! It has a smaller face so if you have small wrists like I do, it does not look funny!
on December 8, 2013
This is a lovely watch. However, the face is very small, and the hands don't really stand out and it is hard to read. I really liked the adjusting dial, it does stick out so you can operate it if you have long fingernails. I returned it because I couldn't read the dial very well. But it is beautiful!
on November 4, 2013
This watch is beautiful and practical. The style is sleek and subtle, a nice alternative to my large "statement" watch. I love that I can put it on and keep it on throughout the day (showering, hand washing, working with the horses, etc) without worrying! Couldn't be happier!!!
on July 20, 2014
I bought this as an everyday gold watch. I mostly wear silver but this lovely gold Invicta caught my eye and I'm so glad it did. I have several Invictas and I enjoy each one for its individuality. This is a beautiful watch and will not disappoint.
on January 13, 2014
I thought the removal of 2 or 3 links would make it perfect but the jeweler told me he could not make it smaller. My wrist is 6" around; someone with a larger wrist would love this watch. It really is beautiful but I had to return it.
on June 13, 2015
Unreadable. The hands are invisible on the champagne dial. The date is also hard to read. Overall this is a poor Invicta, even at a low price because you can't read it, and its chunkier, bulkier than expected. I didn't return it because I had the links adjusted and didn't want to pay to have them put back. Don't get this one, maybe another one. Invicta is supposed to be a good manufacturer. Style-wise, this one lacks usability.
on March 27, 2014
These are the most incredible and trustworthy watches. I go with the water resistant because my hands unfortunately are not sea diving, but taking care of my Mom. Both of my watches are lovely, one looks very hardy, the other very pretty. They both are water resistant and trustworthy. Whichever one I wear to Mom's, I know that they will withstand whatever I have to do.