Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on May 31, 2013
The watch itself is a little thick for my taste, but it's got a good weight to it, and the color of the band is nice and multi-tonal instead of a flat boring brown, so it's easier to pair with your mid-range belts & shoes that have hints of red in them.

The face is a nice combination of the rugged chronograph look and a classy black/silver combo, making this watch my go-to for any type of event where I've got brown shoes on.
on June 27, 2013
This is a well made stylish chronograph wrist watch. It's not advertised as being waterproof but it is water resistant and it's of no concern if your caught in a rainstorm.

If I were a smaller and skinnier person I would give this watch a five star rating. However, I am big and I need an XL length wrist band. The watch is only offered in a standard size band. I mistakingly thought that an XL band with size 20mm pin length could be easily found in a jewelry shop. It is not. If you order this watch and need a longer band go to a watch band site and order separately. A jewelry shop will charge $5 to install.

In the meantime I am not so big that I was able to wear the watch by drilling an additional hole near the end of the band.
on November 8, 2012
I bought this watch after seeing a ton of different models from Fossil, Nautica and others. This design looked bold and attractive. The size is just right, not too big. It will suit on all kinds or wrists, even the thin ones. Numbers are clear and chronographs are quite accurate too. Leather strap keeps it light unlike some of the metal strap watches. Though I am concerned that the leather strap will wear out in some months, but that's a generic problem with all leather watches.

All in all, I will recommend this product. A great combination of design, looks, performance and price.
on July 1, 2013
This is NOT a $600 watch! The price is marked up so you believe its worth.I paid $99 and still believe I paid too much. The quality is below average.Feels cheap,looks nice but if you know about watches you will realize it is not much of a deal. The chronograph buttons don't work! They are only for decoration. I returned it back the same day I got it. The only thing that looked decent was the leather strap.Thats why I gave it 2 stars. If you are looking for a good quality watch,look for something else.Thank you
on July 26, 2013
the watch came on time and was packaged beautifully.

the overall look of the watch is beautiful. the chronograph functions are very neat. only had it for a few hours and i've already ranked this as my favorite watch from my collection.
on February 6, 2014
It's good for what you pay for. It's Invicta not Rolex I wasn't expected much. But I like the leather and have gotten a lot of complements.
on February 4, 2013
on time and same like the picture. very nice, very good, i recommended. .. .. .. .. .. .. .
on May 15, 2014
This is a handsome watch and an awesome deal. It looks sharp and the combination of brown and black make it suitable for most clothing combinations and occasions. Easy to set and use the features if you just take a minute to read the booklet enclosed with the watch. Nice box and a perfect gift at a great price. Not too large on the wrist but still a good size watch for a man of character. Would readily purchase again!
on March 29, 2014
You can't go wrong when you buy an Invicta watch, I have over 30 of them and I am still buying more, love them all.
on February 18, 2014
The dials don't set correctly and the packaging made it appear as a knock off. I will be returning this.