Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Shop Now HTL

on May 1, 2010
Nice looking watch. I've gotten a couple of compliments by strangers. Problem with it is that the date is so small that I can't read it without strong bifocals and in good light. However, the chronograph rings have good contrast and I can use it without bifocals in good light. It is heavy but is incredibly and surprisingly comfortable. Since I bought it directly from Amazon, it has a 5 year warranty.

Also, I wish the night glow material on the hands worked a bit better.

All told a good watch at a good price.
on April 29, 2010
Solid feeling watch. The rose gold looks like a copper color. People think it a less expensive plastic watch and are surprised it is as substantial as it feels. It would appear richer if the band was alternating rose & black instead of alternating gloss & matte black. Overall, I am very happy with the watch. It was my second Invicta watch and I am very impressed by their quality.
on April 3, 2013
I purchased this watch for my husband. The watch arrived pretty fasting via free shipping.

The watch is pretty heavy compared to all other watches I have purchased for my husband. The case diameter seems to be larger in person (I guess I was somehow a bit off on the width when I was looking at the display photo). But regardless, it is a very gorgeous watch!

Hubby adjusted the day, date, and time very quickly. I must say this watch has to be one of the easiest watch to adjust the settings. The black ion plated stainless steel looks amazing and classy. The rosy-gold tone bezel looks much better in person (thank goodness).

The wrist band is however designed for a giant. My husband removed at least 5 links in order for him to be able to wear the watch. Normally, he just needs to have 2-3 links removed. The watch band links look like they are using little flat head screws, but they are not really flat head screws rather just regular pins. [I purchased a kit from Amazon (my best friend) so we could change batteries and remove watch links ourselves. If you don't have a kit yet, purchase one right now. You will not regret it.] Back to the watch links, take a look at the inner side of the watch band and pay attention to where the arrows are pointing and that will be the direction for the pins to come out!

Hubby said this watch is now his favorite watch of his collection.

Very satisfied with the purchase.
on February 27, 2011
The watch is big and black. There seems to be a trend towards big chunky watches & this watch fits in the trend. It's not the biggest in the market by far but it is not suitable for those with smaller wrists or for women. It is almost too big for mine. It would look better if it were a few mm smaller in diameter.
it's black & gold. Most watches are steel coloured. By being black, this watch is outstanding. The gold dial, lettering & bezel accentuates the black making it look expensive and sophisticated. There were positive comments from colleagues all around. It actually looks better in real life than in the photos. No regrets in buying this watch.
on April 10, 2011
Bought this watch for my husband... have had many compliments, even from jeweler friend. Nice weight, hubby says feels good to wear. Looks sharp. Have bought 3 Invicta watches (one for me and one for son), and have been impressed by all. Good value and good looks.
on September 7, 2012
I've gotten several compliments on this watch. It is a bigger watch with some weight to it so take that into consideration when deciding what look what you're going for.

I wanted a good looking, long lasting watch with some heft to it and this watch delivered along with the other two Invictas I purchased. I was attracted to Invicta because of the style, size, and low price but was concerned about quality since you get what you pay for. With Invicta, you're not paying so much for a name brand but you definitely get a great value in terms of style and quality. Time is still accurate over a year later (may have lost or gained a few seconds but it's still within the correct minute) and the watch handles day to day life well - I work in an office though so there's not too much rugged treatment (I take it off when I sleep and take a shower so I've never tried it out in water).

Only gripe is that after the first few minutes of it glowing brightly in the dark after removing it from light, the lights become pretty dim and are somewhat difficult to see in the dark. I have to hold it right up to my eyes to tell what time it is. Not too much of a drawback though since I don't need time telling capability in the dark that often. Also, the band jingles more than a band with larger links because of the many smaller links bumping against each other. But I only notice it when I shake my wrist to adjust the watch and it's not bad.

Overall, for me, great watch at a great price.
on January 1, 2011
My husband wanted an Invicta watch for Christmas - he loves the brand and the fact that it has a Roman name :) This is a fabulous watch. Great style and very masculine. He's sure to get lots of compliments
on June 24, 2015
Beautiful craftsman ship, Great price, Great seller what more could you ask for. I purchased this as an anniversary present for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves the rose gold against the black.
on April 19, 2012
I am very disappointed with my resent purchase. I feel like a victim of a bait and switch. The watch that I was sent is not the same watch pictured and detailed on Amazon. (1) The face does not have Swiss Movement on it as in the picture, on the back of the watch it says Swiss parts and not Swiss movement as stated. In the details it states two times, Precise Swiss quartz movement. (2) in the details it states that the crown screws down to keep water out, the crown on this watch does not screw down. (3) the band on this watch feels cheap and light weight not anything like the 9 other Invicta watches I have purchased through Amazon and other dealers. Up to now I have been more than happy with all my Invicta purchases and think they have a great product at a good price. I dont know if maybe I was sent the wrong watch by mistake or something, can only hope. So buyer beware.

Regards, J.R. Steger

UPDATE; After Two weeks of trying to fix this problem Discount Watch Store worked with me and went out of their way to solve this and earn me back as customer. I had the good fortune to have Ming as the service rep handle this and she had me pick out a new watch to my liking and sent it over night free of charge. I highly recomend Discount Watch Store and will do business with them again. J.R.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2010
Good Solid manly watch.banged the watch out of anger on the floor. surprisingly didn't break at all except for the strap. got it repaired and now it is as good as new