5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!! Very Solid!!!
When I took this watch out of the box, I knew it was solid. It is not a light watch, and you definitely know it is on your wrist. The chronograph feature is awesome. It also has a dial for the date and day. The dial is black, but, if you look at it in the right light, it has a deep, dark brownish tint to it. It is a very nice watch.
Published on December 4, 2009 by Joseph Frye

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch
Good watch, but I could do without the glow in the dark numbers. I am 6ft. 3" so I like the size of the watch. It doesn't look miniature on me. Also, the steel band and case enables me to wear it while I'm in blue jeans hanging out or I can wear it with a suit when I have a meeting. Very versatile watch. Easy to read date as well.
Published on January 27, 2010 by Revivalist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!! Very Solid!!!, December 4, 2009
This review is from: Invicta Men's 6076 II Collection Chronograph Military Edition Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch - Fantastic price., December 26, 2009
If you are moving up from the smaller case watches as I am, this watch is a great choice. I wear up to a 52mm, which is too bulky for some people. This is a sensible mid size 45mm that still fills the wrist with a solid presence. The face is a larger size than you will find on alot of 45mm, because of a thinner more conservative bezel. The large numerals, hands, and markers, are luminous light green, and really look good against the deep black dial. The chronograph movement is a plus at this price, and functions well. The watch keeps good time. Everything about the watch has the look and feel of excellent quality. If you like the style you will not be dissapointed. The current price of below $75.00 with free shipping is another crazy good Amazon deal without a doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, February 14, 2012
This watch has been a beast. It says everything you would ever want to know on it, and its very durable. I have had it for about 2 years now, and it only has a couple scratches from when I crushed it against something like a steel girder at work. Very durable construction, and very heavy duty watch. Feels good to wear, and I get alot of good comments about it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, January 27, 2010
Revivalist (Greenville, RI) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta watch Military Edition #6076, January 24, 2010
I got this for my son who is in the Army. He loves it and says it is working fine, even when he jumps out of planes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch!, January 24, 2010
Nice Watch, i thought numbers were white, but they are kinda green... but the Watch is nice!