4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect
I bought this watch off Amazon because I wanted a nice looking watch and didn't currently have one. I got it when it was still selling for $59.99 Some things people might want to know before they purchase.

At 44x13mm this watch certainly has a good amount of heft to it. It's not a problem for me but if you don't want a large watch then look elsewhere.
This...
Published on December 5, 2009 by rhenom

3.0 out of 5 stars close but no cigar...
I just received the Invicta Men's II Collection chronograph stainless steel watch yesterday and was a little disappointed. It would've been a great piece to have but didn't quite live up to my expectations. At first glance, the watch is beautiful. It has a nice weight to it and the bracelet feels exceptionally nice. The thickness of the watch is good but the one that...
Published on December 2, 2009 by R. A. Velasco

‹ Previous | 110 11 1224 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars nice look, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 6621 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
This watch is very nice looking with easy to read dials and lots of features, just too large and heavy

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKEN ON DELIVERY!!!, February 18, 2014
So darn bummed! the Day hand was broken off and floating under the crystal! I would NOT recommend this to anyone else under any circumstances!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Anniversary Gift, February 18, 2014
My husband is a big watch buff and he loves it. Very nice and stylish can go with a suit or a pair of jeans

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch, February 15, 2014
I love invicta watches. Very nice looking and very reasonably priced. I always get compliments on my watches. Great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Rocks, February 7, 2014
I replaced my invicta watch with this one. The watch I was replacing was over $200. This $64 one works just fine. It's just not stainless. My old one lasted 5 years so can't complain.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, January 24, 2014
It is a good work-piece, good looking and accurate. Also it is easy to set up. The package is good too. I like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, January 21, 2014
I've been wearing the watch every day for about two weeks, so far it has been great, it looks good. Extra plus in having a date window and a chronograph. For the price you cannot get anything better, the box it comes with is also surprisingly good quality. The bezel looks a little too flashy in person for my taste, but overall it looks like a watch more expensive than what I paid for. I would definitely get another invicta.

4.0 out of 5 stars I need your help, January 11, 2014
good afternoon I am writing to inform you that I received the package on this day, I realized that was not asked.
I asked for a men's watch with the following features Invicta Men's 6621 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial and me came a michel style.
now I request you which are the steps to make the delivery of my watch and to convey that this is not what you buy.
Annex of the purchase invoice and warranty done.
likewise I send my email for further shall notably
ttddjjjj@hotmail.com
thanks for your help

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a bit too large., January 3, 2014
It was a Christmas gift for my dad but it was too big, I had to get 3 links removed, however its a beautiful watch for a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 31, 2013
It is very nice and compact but I noticed that it is not compatible with my BlackBerry Z10 mobile phone.

‹ Previous | 110 11 1224 | Next ›