Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 7, 2015
Very nice watch for the money. Everything is aligned and bezel moves counter clockwise. Looks and feels very well made. Awesome
review image
on January 23, 2011
First time nice watch buyer and was very pleased. Paid 70 dollars which was cheaper than any other watch I had looked at. It is heavy, sleek, looks like the picture and was a nice first watch that I have bought. The only problem that I had was I wasn't able to adjust the band on my own. I looked at different things online and tried them. I finally took to a jewelry store and they easily took out the pins and did it for me. They normally charge 10 dollars but did it for nothing since we are regulars at this nationwide store for some expensive jewelry. I did look into the extended warranty thru Invicta. it was going to cost more for the warranty than I would have paid for the watch. So far, this was a nice investment. Better buy it before they sell out!
on December 28, 2010
Larger than I expected, but quite nice looking. Heavy, solid construction that inspires confidence in its quality. Large dial is easy to read. Blue dial is a nice match with the stainless steel body and band. Have only had it on for a few days as it was a Christmas gift. Will switch wrists weekly to maintain symmetrical muscle mass. :-)

My only complaint was adjusting the band. No instructions for that were included with the watch. I Googled it and found it much harder to pop the pins out of the links than the article/sites suggested it would be. I actually trashed two safety pins and a push pin.

Given the quite reasonable price here on Amazon, I would say I got an excellent product for the money and would recommend it to a friend.
on January 28, 2013
I bought it as a gift to my cousin. When i open it, it is really very disappointing. It is a nice look watch, but you get what you paid for. The metal strap and the face looks bulk compared with the size the watch. And for some reason, the SS strap look dirty even after wipe it several times.
on March 27, 2014
I got this watch a month ago and I am not sure if the issue was with the dealer shipping a defective product or an issue with the model itself. The chrono seems to be stuck and I was unable to adjust the time by switching to position 1 or 2. I am returning this back to the Invicta service center hoping that they could fix this issue.
on December 5, 2009
Gave this as a birthday present for my husband and he likes it. It seems to be a good watch for the price. It will hold up to everyday use. The bezel seems to work just fine. I haven't notice it being misaligned or having too much movement. That wouldn't be something my husband cares much about anyway. It is a big watch (as most of this brand seem to be) so be aware of that. About the instructions: I have bought other brands of Swiss watches, such as Lucien Piccard that came without instructions, so you're lucky to get at least one page of them. It's definitely worth $60 and looks a little more pricey than that, but not $500.
on June 8, 2010
I bought this watch at Christmas time '09 and I really liked it. I stopped wearing my Swiss Army as I liked the look of this watch better and my Swiss Army is worth quite a few bucks. However, a week or so ago I went to adjust the bezel and it was gone! It just "fell off" and heaven only knows where it is.
It will cost me $28 US to send it for repairs and I paid $68.99 for it. So it's not really worth it to me. I must say that I really did like this watch, it feels comfortable and looked great (until the bezel fell off).
So I am giving it a 3 out of 5 where as I would have given it a 4 (if it still had the bezel).
on October 22, 2012
The watch is really nice, looks great and I have received multiple complements from friends. The only trouble I've had with it was removing some pieces of the band for my arm, the pins were really wedged in there. Overall though I'm glad I bought it; works great and is durable yet still appealing.
on December 2, 2013
I bought one of these when browsing Cyber Monday promotion list (4 years ago) – within a month the blue band outside the panel came off. I wrote to Amazon and Invicta, of course nobody cared – I since know why they discount so much to sell the thing. It has been a piece of $50 junk for me since.
on December 12, 2009
Nice shiny watch, big enough for me, really cool blue dial and with NO DEFECTS! 100/100