5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch
The simple and elegant face makes this watch a real stunner. I have two other Invictas, both with over sized faces and wanted some thing a little more understated. The 6620 is just the right size for daily wear.

I love the day indicator and date windows.

I could not be happier with this watch.
Published on April 19, 2010 by Jakada Imani

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 good to be true
Published on October 16, 2011 by OpinionsMatter

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, April 19, 2010
This review is from: Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

I love the day indicator and date windows.

I could not be happier with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too good to be true ..but it is, June 16, 2010
When I purchased this watch I thought I might be disappointed when it arrived. I love being wrong sometimes. It arrived quickly and it was all I had hoped for and more. It is rather large, but it fits very well. And it is a watch that seems to get a lot of attention. It keeps great time and it was a great buy. Just don't tell your Yuppie friends what you paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch for the money., June 10, 2010
EddieE (GeecheeLand) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch because of price, ratings, and looks. While not a Corduba, Reserve, or Subaqua, I am totally happy with this purchase. These along with the Russian dive watches I have purchased have all been excellent products. The dial size is perfect on this watch, not small but not super large either like the Russians. I will continue to browse Invicta when adding to my collection due to my past experiences with the Invicta line.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL Watch; A True Deal, June 16, 2010
Calesha (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this watch for my fiancé on June 10th, and it just arrive today (June 15th). Needless to say, this was shipped in such a swift manner and I did not even request the quicker delivery service. The watch itself is GORGEOUS, absolutely gorgeous. When I opened the box I was taken aback. The picture is no comparison to what this watch looks like in person. It is definitely a big watch -- the dial sits so wonderfully large and beautiful. I could not wait to give this to my fiancé and he absolutely loved it. He even stated that it was the best present he has ever received and that the watch was amazing. Personally, I fell in love with it, and for the price how could you say no? It was a little big for his wrist but he was so excited about it that he immediately wanted to get it resized (which took only about two minutes and cost less than $10). I had absolutely no complaints about the watch -- it is perfect all around. If you're thinking about buying this watch...STOP THINKING! Buy it! You will not be disappointed. I will definitely be purchasing more Invicta watches in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 good to be true, October 16, 2011
Buyer beware! Watch is great looking, heavy construction, and overpriced in my opinion by retail standards. I purchased in July 2011 for 70.00 to give it a try and wore it sparingly as I tend to rotate through my watch collection. I noticed the week of October 10th 2011 that my "Day of the Week Hand" had separated from the mechanism and is now floating around inside the face of the watch. To my dismay, I have since reviewed other purchaser reviews that had a similar experience. Thinking that they are anomalies, I beg to differ as this now appears to be common place with this model. Although I believe one is getting a great deal, in this case it appears that it is too good to be true.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality without Service or Integrity, January 25, 2011
Although the watch was great for the first week it was very short lived. The dial is simply glued on to the face plate so it fell off after a few days. In another few days the minute hand fell of the post rendering the watch worthless. Although I am fairly active and wore the watch continuously it wasn't abused, the construction is simply of poor quality. Worse then the quality of the product however is the quality of the customer service. After being assured that the watch would be fixed without cost, I received several calls for money. After once again agreeing to fix the watch Invicta simply lied and sent it back in the mail... untouched. Honestly I have never been more disappointed in a company's quality, integrity, or customer service. I wouldn't recommend Invicta watches to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Invicta, and I've bought more since!, August 7, 2012
I'd never heard of Invicta before I stumbled upon this brand while searching Amazon for a new watch. I was immediately intrigued -- design trumps all else -- so I started doing a little homework. I also began noticing Invicta watches on others, and they were all attractive (some not my taste, though). I took the plunge, and boy was it worth it! This watch is beautiful, in an "every day" sense of the word.

Size: perfect for medium sized/built man (I'm 6' and slender)
Quality: solid, functioning rotating bezel adds nice touch
Color: subtle, for an Invicta -- making it an excellent 1st Invicta, before moving up to the huge or ostentatious stuff!

Cons:
1. Second hand: the watch hand that's normally the sweeping second hand is reserved for chronograph function. (Maybe not a con to you, but it was a surprise to me.)
2. Readability: there's little contrast between the watch hands and the silver dial, so I had a tough time TELLING TIME for the first few days! I got used to it quickly, though. Beware if your vision is not-so-good.

Overall: I love these watches!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, July 15, 2010
As an avid collector of Invicta watches, I was more than pleased when I received this watch. It is much more beautiful than the photo suggested. It's an impressive watch that looks much more expensive than the extremely reasonable price at Amazon. It's so good-looking that it's hard not to look at it while you're wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big watch for big guy, December 30, 2009
M. McGregor (White Rock BC Canada) - See all my reviews
I purchased this watch as a gift for my son. He's a big guy so needs a big watch. He's a mechanical engineering student and this watch fits the engineer image. He was thrilled when he opened the package and said it is exactly what he wants. I was impressed with the ordering & shipping process. The item arrived quickly and all cross border (US - Canada) fees were dealt with efficiently. Amazon even credited my account when the tariff was reduced. Thank you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made; good price; but can I use it as a watch?, October 28, 2010
ManiS (San Jose,CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The picture in the website looks great and I thought this is it. When it arrived, different story!
Pros:
1. Looks well made (manufacturing quality is great!)
2. affordable price for what it is worth
3. Arrived on time as promised and well packed
4. Tachymeter! great addition..

Cons:
1. Can't clearly read the hands
2. Date is too small to read
3. The three smaller chronograph dials are too reflective and so I can't see anything in normal light. May be under outside sunlight it may be readable, but within the house, either under artificial or natural light, I can't clearly see anything in this watch because the surfaces are very reflective and there is no color difference between the hands and the background.
4. Night time the hands don't glow at all. I expect this from every watch (should be able to see the time even in darkness), and this one doesn't glow.
I can't use this as a watch first (before using it as chronograph or tachymeter or whatever...)

I have bought Invicta watches in the past and I am very impressed with their quality and price, but I will not buy this particular one.

Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection Stainless Steel Watch