Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 24, 2012
My first Invicta

Pros

Very pleased with its looks and quality, it turned out to be better looking in my hands than it is on pictures. Looks (a lot!) more expensive than it really is. An eye catcher. Received many compliments for it. Fit for a big guy. Feels solid and heavy.

Cons

Big watch. Not an all bad thing, just so if you have thin wrists. Polished links very prone to scratching. Very small date window. Little contrast in the dial, makes it hard to read under certain lightening conditions. Lume lasts only a few minutes.

Mi primer Invicta

A favor

Estoy muy satisfecho con su apariencia y calidad, resultó ser mas lindo en mis manos que en las fotos. Parece (mucho!) mas caro de lo que es. Llama la atención. Recibí varios cumplidos. Apropiado para un tipo grande. Parece sólido y pesado.

En contra

Es grande. Lo cual no es del todo malo, sólo si se tiene las muñecas delgadas. Los eslabones pulidos se rayan fácilmente. La ventanilla de la fecha es muy pequeña. La esfera tiene poco contraste, es dificil de leerla en ciertas condiciones de iluminación. La fosforescencia dura solo unos minutos.
review image review image
on January 12, 2016
What a wonderful watch! The stock photos made me worry it'd look too glitsy or feminine, but it's great! (see my photos for what it actually looks like). If you have an average size men's wrist (7"), you should have no worries about being able to pull off wearing this watch.

Tachymeter, rotating bezel, chronograph (with the traditional orientation--using the big second hand while the normal second hand is on a smaller dial), date, day of the week, good water resistance, and a comfortable band make for a fantastic watch. Somehow this thing seems to draw in light, making it look stunning and, as a practical bonus, it's easier than most watches to read in dim settings.

If I have to gripe about anything it'd be that the lume is nothing special (only on hands, not hour markers and doesn't last as long as some others I've seen). Also, to be picky, the bezel is noisy, like a ratchet on a socket wrench. There's no subtle way to turn it in a meeting. Finally, the bracelet doesn't have a safety latch for security. Instead, it's held in place by to push buttons. The bracelet comes ready to fit Fezzik the giant so it'll surely fit you even if your wrists are enormous. I had to remove 5 links. Tip: most Walmart jewelry counters will adjust your watch band for free. However, you could always just pick this up and do it yourself:GGI International WTK-037 Metal Watch Repair Kit

Minor imperfections aside, this is currently my favorite watch. It draws a lot of positive attention, questions, and compliments. Looks great dressy or more casual (see my pics for examples of both). Don't wait too long to get yours!

Hope that's helpful.
on June 16, 2010
When I purchased this watch I thought I might be disappointed when it arrived. I love being wrong sometimes. It arrived quickly and it was all I had hoped for and more. It is rather large, but it fits very well. And it is a watch that seems to get a lot of attention. It keeps great time and it was a great buy. Just don't tell your Yuppie friends what you paid for it.
44 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2010
The simple and elegant face makes this watch a real stunner. I have two other Invictas, both with over sized faces and wanted some thing a little more understated. The 6620 is just the right size for daily wear.

I love the day indicator and date windows.

I could not be happier with this watch.
on June 16, 2010
I purchased this watch for my fiancé on June 10th, and it just arrive today (June 15th). Needless to say, this was shipped in such a swift manner and I did not even request the quicker delivery service. The watch itself is GORGEOUS, absolutely gorgeous. When I opened the box I was taken aback. The picture is no comparison to what this watch looks like in person. It is definitely a big watch -- the dial sits so wonderfully large and beautiful. I could not wait to give this to my fiancé and he absolutely loved it. He even stated that it was the best present he has ever received and that the watch was amazing. Personally, I fell in love with it, and for the price how could you say no? It was a little big for his wrist but he was so excited about it that he immediately wanted to get it resized (which took only about two minutes and cost less than $10). I had absolutely no complaints about the watch -- it is perfect all around. If you're thinking about buying this watch...STOP THINKING! Buy it! You will not be disappointed. I will definitely be purchasing more Invicta watches in the future.
on January 9, 2015
The watch came in looking so shiny and pretty - and broken. Really? The hand that shows what day it is, forget not functioning, isn't even attached any more. Call me crazy, but when I purchase an expensive watch, I expect it to at least not come in broken. I'm attaching a photo of it too.
review image
on March 13, 2014
I purchased this watch as a gift to myself, unfortunately it lasted about a month before the day hand fell off. This of course lodged itself between the minute hand rendering the watch inoperable. I was told it would cost me roughly $50 to fix the watch. Being that was about half what I spent to purchase the watch I declined to have it fixed and took it as a lesson learned. Stay away from this brand. The ironic thing is I read all of the bad reviews about workmanship but the sheer amount of positive feedback clouded my judgement.
on July 15, 2010
As an avid collector of Invicta watches, I was more than pleased when I received this watch. It is much more beautiful than the photo suggested. It's an impressive watch that looks much more expensive than the extremely reasonable price at Amazon. It's so good-looking that it's hard not to look at it while you're wearing it.
on October 16, 2011
Buyer beware! Watch is great looking, heavy construction, and overpriced in my opinion by retail standards. I purchased in July 2011 for 70.00 to give it a try and wore it sparingly as I tend to rotate through my watch collection. I noticed the week of October 10th 2011 that my "Day of the Week Hand" had separated from the mechanism and is now floating around inside the face of the watch. To my dismay, I have since reviewed other purchaser reviews that had a similar experience. Thinking that they are anomalies, I beg to differ as this now appears to be common place with this model. Although I believe one is getting a great deal, in this case it appears that it is too good to be true.
on June 10, 2010
I bought this watch because of price, ratings, and looks. While not a Corduba, Reserve, or Subaqua, I am totally happy with this purchase. These along with the Russian dive watches I have purchased have all been excellent products. The dial size is perfect on this watch, not small but not super large either like the Russians. I will continue to browse Invicta when adding to my collection due to my past experiences with the Invicta line.