5.0 out of 5 stars A MGNIGICENT wATCH
Published 22 months ago by Barry Traub

1.0 out of 5 stars Invicta has Worst customer service on the web!!!
Invicta has Worst customer service on the web!!!

7 months ago I bought two watches from World of Watches, OK Invicta is the 2nd worst customer service on the web. World of Watches and the other three websites they run are NUMBER 1 in WORST COSTOMER SERVICE ON THE WEB. They will lie and cheat you!!
I bought from World of Watches an Invicta Diver and a...
Published 19 months ago by Richard Vellone

5.0 out of 5 stars A MGNIGICENT wATCH, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's Pro Diver Chronograph Watch 6983, Black/Blue (Watch)
My favorite of my collection of 8 never-ending compliment-provoking collection of Invictas; 8 out of the 50 other top-brand watches in my collection. First; its magnificent bark-blue dial with large off-white pearl hour marker display forms the perfect backdrop to not just its large pearl-colored hour markers and gold-rimmed sub dials, but more importantly it makes its large white minute and hour hands stand out with such crystal-clarity that a fractional-second glance is all that's needed to embed the time image in memory. It also has my favorite feature common to many Invicta watches with the small 60-second sub-dials I dislike. intensely. simply start the chronograph when the second sub-dial's hand reaches 60, and the chronograph's large second hand will run infinitely as if it were the watch's full-display-window sweep second hand. Finally; the watch has one of the most unique date displays in the Invicta family that, although it shows numerous before and after dates, each day's correct date is miraculously shown with absolute clarity in a white, gold-trimmed window. In short, a perfect watch at an affordable price. My only complaint with Invicta, is to stop showing phony retail prices that are often 10x higher than you can by buy the watch anywhere, The watches are a bargain at the prices they sell them for, so stop putting fictitious Rolex-type retail prices on them,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goods, April 19, 2013
Great merchandise and shipping wonderful and excellent service from Amazon and Amazon sellers direct a great location and reliable - serve you in your country until customs clearance and in case of any problems restore you your money - in the upscale dealing summit reliable

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase!!!, April 17, 2013
I love my new invicta Russian diver 6983. It looks amazing I love how big and bulky it is.I love absolutely everything about this watch. I got plenty of compliments on it the first time wearing it. The shipping was right on time as well. After buying this watch I am in love with invicta watches and plan on buying 3 of their mechanical Russian diver watches as well. Thank you amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hell of a watch, May 30, 2014
I graduated high school in june of 2013 and this was one of the two watches my dad purchased for me. The 4th of June will mark a year of me having this watch and overall this watch is great. It still looks as good as it did when i first purchased it, aside from a few nicks in the crown but that was due largely to me. To anyone saying this isn't a durable watch, they are wrong. I play basketball with this on, shower, yard work, ocean swimming, the whole lot and not once has it failed me. Additionally, to this day i get compliments everyday from random strangers about how pretty it is and the fact that the bezzle rotates and all the chronological pieces are still accurate a year later speaks for itself. I recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 29, 2014
Happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta 6983, June 4, 2013
I have received a great deal of comments when wearing this watch. Its a nice watch. I would recommend for anyone to enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, June 20, 2014
The watch is very nice and as described. It did not come on time. It was suppose to come on Friday, but wasn't delivered until late, Monday, too late for Father's Day. I was also surprised with the packaging. It did not come in the traditional yellow box as I was expecting. It was laying loose in a box with a pillow thrown in. That was odd. The watch is working fine though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just PERFECT!!!!!, April 16, 2013
Today i got my watch....they are absolutly amazing.I dont have words to explain how happy iam.From purschased till receive them was everythink perfect.I want order some more:)THANK YOU!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels great, December 31, 2013
It stands out and works well with my wardrobe. So far Invicta quality has been great and I own several.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looks, May 15, 2014
If you like a strong, bold , powerful , sporty looking watch , then this is a great watch for you. I at first was a bit taken aback when I took it out of the box , felt its weight , and saw its size. After trying it on, I immediately was attracted to its good looks and sporty character. It is luminescent , however it's best to either wear it on a sunny day with the watch fully exposed or to place it in a sunny window for a day in order for the face to shine more brightly at night. I really like this watch and am glad that I bought it. It's very reasonably priced and a great value.