Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 9010 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 6, 2011
When i saw the price on this automatic watch, I must say I was skeptical to say the least about its quality and actual appearance. However when this watch arrive, I was truly amazed at just how stunning this watch is! I can guarentee if you wear this watch around town you are sure to get noticed! Looking the clear back cover, you can see a number of the intricate parts, the movement of each piece is smooth like a true precision watch,and the hand movement is also excellent, almost a match for the Rolex Oyster movement. The self winding mechanism work perfectly, and unlike inferior watches Invicat uses top quality springs in the winding mechanism thereby retaining the "charge" long after the watch is taken off. After just wearing it around for one day then sleeping extra late the next, it didnt appear to have lost so much as a second in the timekeeping, and was still running with plenty to spare in the morning. I HIGHLY recommend this Invicta watch to anyone interested in a serious luxury timepiece at a far less than expected price. Also, besides just its beautiful looks this watch is HEAVY, just like any REAL piece of Jewelry should be, its easy to . The orignal MSRP on this watch is well justififed, It is worth every penny I paid for it and a whole lot more, but dont tell them that or they will certainly start charging it!!!
on August 28, 2012
I just receive this watch a couple of days ago and it works perfectly, but the third time a use it, I started to notice that the gold tone of the band was changing to a less bright and like a white color. The bezel is ok and everything is okay, but the band is the problem, it can not maintain the original gold tone and that's very disappointing. Now you can see the contrast between the bezel and the band and does not have a week of use.
on February 24, 2011
This Watch is a show stopper. Everytime I wear it I get compliments and ladies asking for a second look. The Picture doesn't do this thing of beauty any justice at all. I bought this second one here on Amazon for whenever the one I'm wearing wears out too the point that it is no longer Gold anymore as It is attached to my wrist and I can't bear to part with it. So far one year of daily abuse and still ticking strong. Love Love Love this watch.
on May 22, 2013
This very nice watch has a big problem..the gold band begins to fade after 15 or 20 days,the case will take a little time for the same to happen..
on February 14, 2014
As an owner of several "luxury" watches (5 Rolexes: 18k gold Rolex Day-Date, Submariner, Deepsea Seadweller, GMT Master II, Pro Hunter PVD Sub, 2 Omegas: Ploprof, and a vintage gold Omega Seamaster, 2 Hublots: Big Bang, Big Bang King, 3 Panerai, and several vintage and newer Tag Heuers, I am familiar with what a very nice watch should look and feel like, and this Invicta 9010 easily fits the bill.

Amazingly enough this outstanding timepiece can be had for less than a hundred dollars in gold (plating that looks and feels remarkably similar to solid gold) with a more than adequate 24J Seiko movement and an impressive power reserve.

I've had this watch several weeks now and unlike some previous negative reviews of the quality of the plating, I've found the gold plating on this one to be quite outstanding. Zero wearing away, stripping or otherwise degradation of the band or case thusfar--with frequent use (worn approximately 4 days/week since I received it). No indications that I should expect it to break down anytime soon either. The bracelet has substantial weight, quite a comfortable feel to it, without the problem of overly tight links as found in some cheaper sub bracelets. The clasp is effective but nothing spectacular-- BUT, it does its job and holds the bracelet well.

I have nearly an 8" wrist and I was able to resize the watch VERY easily simply by moving the bracelet to the shortest clasp hole on the clasp and voila, done and ready to wear!-- No link removal or adding links for me on this baby!

The champagne dial is gorgeous and unlike some earlier Invictas that had gaudy designs, this one is understated and exceptional. The date and time is very easy to set and the movement charges very quickly and efficiently. The only slight negative to me was the oversized "INVICTA" engraving on the left side of the case which I found unnecessary, a bit gaudy, and would prefer wasn't there.

Engraving aside, this watch is still EASILY A 10/10 for me-- I'd give more than 5 stars if possible on the Amazon ranking system.

In a watch box filled with much more expensive time pieces, this one manages to more than hold it's own and has in fact stood out in the few weeks I've owned it. Recently a colleague told me that this watch was his favorite of all my watches. High praise from this friend who is a watch nut like me, and an indication of how truly great the Invicta 9010 is!!!

I recommend this outstanding timepiece to all, as I doubt one can find many, if any better deals for such a great quality watch in this increasingly expensive world. My most sincere compliments and thanks to Invicta for releasing this gem of a watch!!!
on July 3, 2013
I like the weight, color and style, but the finish is wearing off after one week, I'd gladly pay more for a better finish.
on May 7, 2010
I wanted an "automatic" (self winding) watch that looked "dressy" and was gold to match my wedding ring. The Invicta Men's 9010 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch fit the bill. It was reasonably priced and, so far, is accurate to within a minute a week (expected from a Japanese automatic movement.)
on February 13, 2013
So far, very nice watch for the price. Had to take to jeweler to get links out of band because the pins were very
tight. If it makes 4 years, I would buy another and be happy to avg. $22/ yr for a watch
on February 14, 2013
I waited a long time for this specific watch to come back in stock for Amazon, allowing several other watches to tempt me, but in the end, I wanted this specific one, and it was well worth the wait. Classic look--I did not want a chronograph, but rather a watch that looks like a watch--and this is it. It is heavy and substantial, just the way I like it, and beautiful. The fit and finish is perfect, and it keeps great time. Japanese movement (not Chinese), and another feature was looking for: self winder, not a battery watch. This is a real watch, in the old watchmaker's tradition, with updating to make it clearly 21st century. I couldn't afford a Rolex. To me, this is a perfect watch. Dressy, classic, and rugged without looking so.
on July 2, 2012
I bought this watch last year and was super happy with the price and how much it looks like a ROLEX Yachtmaster that i purchased another one to give my friend as gift. I only wore it maybe for 10x in 9 mos. since it's automatic, i was fine with adjusting it every time i have to use it, but last week, it stopped even while i was wearing it. i thought maybe i wasn't moving enough so i adjusted the time again. and it stopped again, and again, and again. what sucks the most is that i live overseas and i can't return it anymore.

i like Invicta designs and their reasonable prices, but if a $90 watch can only last you 10 wears, then it's not such a good deal! it's like i rented it for $9 per day.