Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 9403 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Band Color: Stainless Steel|Change
Price:$88.82+ Free shipping

on January 17, 2014
The Invicta 9403 is a very nice automatic movement watch. It is essentially the Invicta 8926 with a different color bezel, which means it is about the best automatic movement diver's watch you can get for under $100. I have an 8926ob and love it. Great watch for the money, keeps accurate time and I get plenty of compliments. Hard to ask more from an automatic watch at this price and the 9403 should be exactly the same.

Please note the following, however:

1. The image at Amazon shows the old Miyota 21 jewel movement, but the 9403 now ships with the newer NA35A 24 jewel movement from Seiko. This is a superior movement in terms of accuracy as well as the ability to hack, that is, stop the second hand while setting time. It also looks nicer. All pluses.

2. The watchband shown in the image at Amazon is the older and sadly, superior band to what is now shipping, particularly in relation to the clasp. This should in no way be a deal breaker, as I'd gladly exchange a better movement for a slightly cheaper band, but just wanted to point this out. If you want to see what type of clasp and band the 9403 now ships with, please look at the Invicta 8926. You'll notice a less robust clasp mechanism and slightly lower quality end links. Again, not a deal breaker, but worth pointing out.

Bottom line: Great automatic watch for under $100. If you like the looks, get one and you'll be happy.
on October 31, 2005
I am extremely impressed with the feel, look and general quality of the watch. It contains the Citizen Miyota 21 jewel automatic movement that is a true workhorse for a fraction of the price. The comfortable stainess steel pinned link bracelet is worth the price of the watch. It has rounded flexible brushed steel wrist links The foldover adjustable double safety clasp uses pins as well. Can easily be mistaken for a watch costing much more. The Mineral Glass crystal is scratch resistant - but not as good as a sapphire watch face, but is less prone to chipping or shattering than a sapphire crystal. The display watchback is also mineral glass - displaying the undecorated Miyota automatic movement. It look as stylish and run as well as my other watches, and, I receive as many comments if not more from the Invicta's. It is a great looking watch! Good value, accurate and stylish if you like the Sub' look. This is a good day-to-day knock about watch that still looks better than the quartz stuff in the same price band. If it lasts 5 years it's more than paid for itself. If you would like more information and talk with others about Invicta's or other watches visit [...] All questions and comments will be responded to.
on February 17, 2016
Exceeded my expectations. Love the solid feel of the watch. I like the "regular size" men's watch so this is perfect (not a big fan of the wall-clock-on-wrist look). The metal is a shiny stainless not brushed metal look. Love the auto wind feature and the see through back is pretty cool. Band has a nice weight to it. Overall, watch looks and feels like a million bucks
on March 25, 2015
Invicta warranty process sucks. Have bought 3 invictas. Last 2 died within a year. One a metal piece appeared that interferes with hand movement, the second one the perpetual motion failed and watch stopped. Don't buy. A sham
on May 12, 2016
so far so good I have been timing the watch against my cellphone and accuracy is very good. the fit and finish is very nice for the price. I think its a great watch with an excellent movement and water resist .
on August 30, 2012
First impression is that its wery well built. It looks really nice, I have more expensive watches and this looks just as nice. I dont see it breaking on the outside anytime soon because of the build quality. The only thing thats missing is a sapphire scratch resistant crystal then it would be perfect. But that would take the price up. Time will tell if the inside is any good. If you want a nice looking watch thats durable this is a good choice.
on May 5, 2015
I really like this watch very much for everyday wear! This was my first Invicta watch purchase. This thing is dramatically less expensive than the BAND on a Rolex, and the quality is similar. Just buy it you will love it...
on July 17, 2014
. I like the watch because it is automatic you do not need battery .The only thing is you have to wear it every day or you have to shake it to wind it ,if not it is going to stop. I am recommending it to my familys and friends . Good watch .I got a similar watch but made by Seiko and I have it for about 25 years and i wear it every day because it is my favorite .I have change the battery about 5 times by my self ( battery cost about $3.95 last for 4 to 5 years ) In the store cost you about $ 15.00 and up .So I give it 5 stars.
on August 3, 2015
Bought this on a recent cruise because had unused on board credit; so now I have an everyday watch that looks terrific and, best of all, can keep on when in water. Of course, because I did not get it here on Amazon I paid about $40 more. But of several dozen watches at the ship's store this was the one that really appealed to me. I really do love the stainless wrist band and the clasp seems very sturdy. And how nice not to have to do anything to keep it running, like replacing a battery.

Wait a minute: Now that I have been using this watch for awhile I have discovered that on some days I discover the watch has stopped overnight. So there are times when I have to reset the correct time, which on this watch is a little complex, because you must first unscrew the stem, reset the time and then tighten the screw again to maintain water tightness. And the watch is to big and heavy to wear while sleeping.
on March 9, 2016
Purchased this watch after having it in my sights for months. The quality of the watch is spot on, the looks are always drawing positive comments and questions of , "Is that a Rolex?" The watch looks heavy but is in very light and comfortable on my arm.

See 1 answered question