5.0 out of 5 stars Very masculine watch at an incredible affordable price!
Published on January 3, 2008 by Luis A. Rodriguez

3.0 out of 5 stars Update to: Long Wait for Wrong Model Direct From Factory
Published on August 6, 2008 by James Whitman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very masculine watch at an incredible affordable price!, January 3, 2008
This review is from: Invicta Men's 3046 Pro Diver Collection Grand Diver Automatic Watch (Watch)
I recently bought the invicta 3046 Grand Diver model and I can tell you that this is a watch to look out for. Great look, quality, affordability and appearance. I recently bought it at a major US retailer for less than $250.00 and this watch does NOT look like it at ALL. The watch looks extremely more expensive than this and you can tell that Invicta put some serious effort in the creation and quality of this watch. What watch it will de-throne? - go figure. Now, beware of places that are NOT Invicta authorized retailers or major US jewelry shops that want to make an excesive profit on this watch. SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH before you decide to buy it over $250.00 - a lady at a super famouZZZZZ jewelry shop wanted me to pay $495! And I said no thanks - I think I can find it for less than what you are asking for. She laughed at me - wait until she sees the receipt - we'll see who will laugh now... One thing is for sure - It will not be the only Invicta I will buy for sure...

4.0 out of 5 stars great, so far, October 8, 2008
endsng (sunny south florida) - See all my reviews
I am satisfied with this watch. It looks good, keeps good time, you can wind it up, great for daily wear. I got it when it was on sale, so it was a good value for the money. I have not dropped it on the floor, or slammed it into anything, so i can't say how much abuse it can take. But i usually take good care of my stuff. If i'm playing sports, or working under my car, i would probably wear my G-shock. That's what they make rubber watches for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Grand Diver Review, March 30, 2007
At under 250.00 you could not find a time piece to compare. The Grand Diver has the look and feel of a watch in the 2500.00 class. It has been mistaken for a Rolex a number of times and when having the watch sized at a jeweler he had to ask me how much I paid for it. He went on to say he was surprised I was able to purchase it for less than 350.00.I am very satisfied and have bought another since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch looks very expensive at a budget price., May 1, 2009
J. Lozano (Los Angeles CA) - See all my reviews
This is a beautiful Large watch which resembles a Rolex. I wear many expensive watches costing upto 20 times more, and this watch looks just as nice or in most cases even better. The movement does not compare with high end swiss watches but it tells time just fine. The only down side is the mineral crystal. This watch is a great value at $230.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, September 6, 2009
I had read mixed reviews for some of the Invicta watches, so I was a little hesitant to buy this. When it arrived, I was amazed at how big and sturdy the watch was. It is truly impressive in appearance. I have had the watch for close to two months now, and I have not had any problems with it. It runs well. It looks good. So far, it seems like a great bargain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Update to: Long Wait for Wrong Model Direct From Factory, August 6, 2008
I just received one of these. Nice watch, but I had ordered a #3044, with the black bezel and black face. Ordered directly from Invicta customer service dept. in settlement of their inability to repair my 9307 (from Amazon) which simply quit after 7 months of very light use. The original watch was sent to Invicta under a warranty claim in February, 2008. The #3046 was received in August, 2008. In other words it took Invicta 6 months to settle a warranty claim, and they did not do so correctly. I now have a BBB complaint filed--guess what, their BBB in West Palm Beach rates them an "F," the lowest of 11 possible ratings. Draw your own conclusions. I shall revise this depending upon how they respond to me based upon the BBB contacting them.
Aug. 26: Finally, I received today what appears to be a proper #3045. I agreed to settle on the blue color scheme (instead of black), and Invicta agreed to restore the lost duration of my warranty, while they held my watch for 6 MONTHS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Realy nice watch, June 20, 2009
nice watch it has been mistaken for a Rolex and a jeweler wanted to buy it 100 hundred more than wath i paid but it's a very hevy and big watch so i recomend this watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice automatic watch at a bargain basement price, November 1, 2014
Yet another good quality watch from invicta at a bargain price. What can I say this is my 10th and im particularly keen on the Pro/Grand diver range with the Janpanese NH series automatic movement. This is a tried and tested movement which is reliable and keeps very good time for a mechanical watch.

The 3046 Grand diver is another nice looking and use anywhere watch which looks worth more than the money paid. I will always recommend and Invicta pro diver series expecially the automatics.

Another good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Great watch and value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another great watch by invicta!, June 25, 2014
The watch is big but not massive, has some weight to it which I like, it could be worn as an everyday watch or a business/dress watch, the watch looks like something you'd find in the $1000+ range, very elegant. I've already received quite a few compliments and it has been confused twice with a rolex sub (not that I really care, but it shows how eye-catching the piece is). I've had very good experience with Invicta, been purchasing and wearing them for many years now and they all share the same common denominators, reasonably priced, good quality, very nice watches. I'm very happy with this new member of my invicta collection, would recommend it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›