4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT value! with some flaws
Upon noticing this watch, I had a friend tell me how envious he was of me - "I guess you need to get your second kid out of the way before you get to buy your `Submariner.' I have been asking my wife if I could get one for years with no luck." Later that day I told him that I liked the Tag he was wearing. "Not as nice as yours" was his response (His Tag cost 12 - 15...
Published on August 25, 2008 by doughboy

1.0 out of 5 stars Died after a year, service department unresponsive.
I got this as a birthday present a year ago. It's a good looking watch, feels good on the wrist, and keeps good time. It gets five stars for that, loses three for the recent problems.

However, mine died last week. It's not a battery- an independent jeweler has verified that- so that means something more expensive.

It carries a warranty, but they...
Published on May 3, 2010 by Flaxmoore

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ... low price, April 8, 2010
This review is from: Invicta Men's 9310 Pro Diver Collection Swiss Quartz Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch in Feb 2009. And for awhile I didn't like it. Clasp kept popping off ... And I kept it in my truck for like a 6-7 months. Then I found it again one day recently, fixed the setting for the bracelet, and now it fits well without a problem. I just had to get used to it, but it isn't really larger or heavier than "normal." I used to wear a Timex Ironman watch at work, and that one would feel so distracting when I type that I'd have to take it off. But the Invicta is PERFECT. The blue color is really to die for. I'm ready to try the 6693 with the white dial. It really is surprising to find so many interesting styles for a reasonable cost. Invicta as a brand is something unique yet I admit that I was skeptical at first. No buyer's remorse; and I understand now why so many want to be "collectors" and pick up several Invicta watches. I have the bug too now...

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Style is Hard to Beat, January 27, 2009
This watch does not feel more expensive than it is, however it does *look* more expensive than it is. Invictas keep accurate time, wear well, and look great. I've read comments by others that this particular model compares visually to a Rolex Submariner at a tiny fraction of the price. While I never especially liked Rolex watches (what's so great about them?) I found this approximation to be both subtle and iconic. At this price, I decided it was worth expanding on my usual taste preference a bit, and I'm happy with it. Good luck...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Everyday Watch, August 24, 2008
Invicta is one of the premiere watch makers of affordable watches. A host of different styles and designs for every individual, make it a great brand for those looking for a bit of everything.

I purchased this as an everyday watch to wear to work. I wear it on the subway and in inclement weather. I have not had it long enough to determine long term durability, but it hasnt scratched in the few months of wear. It has held up as well as any of my other more expensive watches.

Positives:

For the price of around $100, the style can not be beat. It is a replica of the famous Rolex Sumbmariner, and quite a few have commented on this fact. It is an attention getter as the gold plating gleams on my arm.

The watch has a nice heft and size. Not overly large like a Tag Formula One, but not small delicate like a Cartier. The links are well spaced and there are no gaps. The screw on cap is a nice touch. This would fit well on regular sized wrist. Small wrists may not like the weight.

Nice invicta logo on the second hand is a nice touch.

The movement is pretty accurate. It is swiss.

The Negatives:

The clasp appears to be the weakest point of the watch. While it hasnt come apart, it feels like given long term use, may cause problems.

The fact that it looks identical to a Rolex, means u have to explain sometimes why you bought a "replica" Rolex. I just say its an Invicta, styled similar to a Rolex.

Dont expect it to glow in the dark. I dont use it if need to tell time in the dark.

Overall:

Overall I give it 4 stars. 5 for value and style, but knock it down a notch as it does try to look identical to a Rolex, instead of trying for a different unique twist like some of the other Invicta watchs I own.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch; but Over-rated by some..., November 1, 2009
Invicta watches seem to get a lot of hype; and I suspect some reviews are "questionable" in some way. My watch keeps good time; the box was impressive; I've had it for almost a year and wear it two or three days a week. Quality is good for it's cost, so I would rate it a good value. Mine is Quartz, not a self-winding automatic as some reviewers suggest. The crystal is pretty good, I have few scratches. But people; this can't be compared with a Rolex, or Tag! Would I buy it again or buy another; yes. Would I be upset if it were stolen; as my Rolex was years ago; NO. The crown screw action is "weak" for DST adjustments. Kept in perspective; overall it's an OK $75-$80 watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, March 7, 2014
Mike L (Denver, CO) - See all my reviews
I did not buy this watch with the expectation of diving with it. I simply wore it all of one time in the ocean while wading, not even really swimming. It looked great when it arrived in the box but did not look as good with the seawater leaked into it. In contemplating $28 + postage to have the watch fixed, I can't fathom spending more than 30% of the price of the new watch just for repairs. I could not even drop it off at the US headquarters in Hollywood, FL because they ship the watch overseas for repair. China perhaps?Thankfully, the watch dried out and looks alright but probably can't even do the dishes while wearing this dive-rated watch. It does keep reasonable time but far from what I paid for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality control needs work., October 11, 2013
The minute hand did not line up with movement. The stem would not screw down to make a waterproof seal. Came in looking great and left with a bad impression. Now looking at a Seapro.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reviuse where right.., September 19, 2013
I bought my Invicta watch 9-15-13 . When I opened the box I noticed the watch had a defect. The second hand was jumping every 3 seconds. I thought maybe its the battery but then I noticed was only doing it when the second hand was going up . If I turned the watch and the second hand will be coming down , it works fine.
That's when I went to the revues , they all said the same thing. DO NOT send your watch in cause you'll never get it back . So I'm keeping my defected watch, but I will not buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent::!, December 8, 2012
Once I arrived, I could not believe, much like the Rolex Submariner, the enecantó my wife, my mother and brothers were surprised by its low cost and high quality noticeable. High quality finish. Some friends are envious, it is a watch that gives class and imposes imposes on other more expensive brands. The pulse was faacil suit my thick wrist, however I took it to a professional jeweler to do the job, only cost me 5,000 pesos Colombian, something like $ 2.5. I am very happy and I love that in the dark when you can see by the luminosity of the hands and points.
The only thing I do not like is the light that is lost teimpo desdepués of true light outside. Then you need to place it in a short time frame to direct light so you can see in the dark after.
But overall it's a magnificent watch and I'm very glad I bought on Amazon :::!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch at a nice price, August 11, 2012
I bought this watch for my Father and he loves it. It is a very nice looking two - tone watch and for a timepiece that is cheap to buy - it certainly doesn't look or feel cheap!. The watch keeps perfect time. For anyone who would like to own a very nice looking Divers watch and at a very good price, this Invicta is certainly well worth considering. My Father has some nice comments about his new Invicta 9310.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Watch Happiness, July 23, 2012
I ordered the Invicta Watch for my husband as his other three watches stopped functioning. The Invicta watch is a real beauty! It is easy to set and comfortable on his wrist. We are very happy/satisfied with this purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›