4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT value! with some flaws
Upon noticing this watch, I had a friend tell me how envious he was of me - "I guess you need to get your second kid out of the way before you get to buy your `Submariner.' I have been asking my wife if I could get one for years with no luck." Later that day I told him that I liked the Tag he was wearing. "Not as nice as yours" was his response (His Tag cost 12 - 15...
Published on August 25, 2008 by doughboy

1.0 out of 5 stars Died after a year, service department unresponsive.
I got this as a birthday present a year ago. It's a good looking watch, feels good on the wrist, and keeps good time. It gets five stars for that, loses three for the recent problems.

However, mine died last week. It's not a battery- an independent jeweler has verified that- so that means something more expensive.

It carries a warranty, but they...
Published on May 3, 2010 by Flaxmoore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Watch Happiness, July 23, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 9310 Pro Diver Collection Swiss Quartz Watch (Watch)
I ordered the Invicta Watch for my husband as his other three watches stopped functioning. The Invicta watch is a real beauty! It is easy to set and comfortable on his wrist. We are very happy/satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars invicta quartz, June 5, 2011
beautiful watch. big and heavy and a quartz. careful with the size. some are small watches, though they say they are larger. this model, 9310 is large. the crown does not screw down, not a real diver. wouldnt wash my hands with it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!, April 3, 2009
Gadgetguru (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This makes the 5th Invicta watch I bought and I love it. This is fast becoming one of my favorites because of the comments I get on it. Everyone thinks it is a Rolex! It's nice having a watch that looks like it costs several thousand dollars but is less than $100.00.

I don't wear it all of the time becasuse it has a minneral crystal insted of saphire. I am hard on my watches so I worry about scratching the crystal on it. Other than that I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, stylish and professional, January 10, 2008
Excellent watch and very good price. I like Quartz watches. I have a very professional job so a nice watch is desirable. This is very attractive watch, fits well and so far keep good time. Watch is nicer and looks nicer than I thought. I would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, July 5, 2014
Love this watch, as do others, I receive a lot of compliments. I did not realize it looks nearly identical to the Rolex Submariner.. (I am not into the very expensive watches) One of my friends was wearing a Rolex Submariner and noticed my watch, we both looked at each other, realizing we had the same watch. He mentioned he had paid over $1500 for his watch, when I told him I paid $80, he about had a heart attack, then I he mentioned that his watch was a Rolex. Either way, my friend, a Rolex owner, thought this watch was a Rolex as well. Was very funny.
Anyways, I love the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars More reliable!, June 26, 2014
Originally order the automatic version but both stopped running at night when I took them off and I had to re-set them in the morning. Like this one much better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a Rolex., April 4, 2014
This is a very beautiful watch. People have thought it look like a Rolex watch. Rolex has a watch designed like this Invicta watch. I ordered few more of these watches in different designed. They are well made and look expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch review, December 31, 2013
Watch looks great. Keeping time very well. Watch band too big and can't find a way to remove links in the band

5.0 out of 5 stars my Grandson loves it, December 30, 2013
My Grandson almost fell out of his chair when he opened this Christmas gift from us. It is a gorgeous watch. And you can take it 70 feet or so in the water. don't think he will use that feature LOL He was a very happy young man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, December 13, 2013
Great looking watch! Keeps accurate time. Good workmanship as usual from Invicta. Have been getting lots of comments on how good it looks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›