Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on December 27, 2007
I have owned a Tag Diver for about ten years. I was in a jewelry store looking at Rolex Subs two tone, blue face which is my dream watch and cost around $6000. I started looking at high end fakes for around $1000 and a similar styled Tag, also around $1000. Then I came across the Invicta Subs and started reading the reviews. All very positive. So I bought the 8935 from Amazon with a 20% discount for only $63. Let me tell you, this is an AMAZING watch for under $100. It is nicer in appearance and more solid feeling than my $800 Tag. Of course its not a Rolex but looks and feels great. I love it. I have medium sized wrists so I could have gone with the larger 43mm model or this 39mm. The 39mm feels great, but my next one will probably be a 43mm. Extremely solidly built, accurate swiss quartz movement, beautiful 23K shiny gold plated links and beautifil blue face and bezel. Only negative is that the bezel really stinks in that it doesn't turn easily and is slippery. For this reason I would NOT recommend it for diving!! I showed the watch to a friend of mine and was embarrassed when he tried to turn the bezel and it got stuck! This seems to be a common problem with Invicta divers. Come on Invicta, get your act together on the bezels! My Tag's bezel is absolutely perfect. In my opinion this watch is for looks only, not a true diver. That said, I plan on buying a another Invicta diver soon. I still want to get a Rolex one day, but this makes me happy for now and its practically free! Highly recommended for wearing, just not for diving. Regards.
review image review image review image review image review image
33 comments|119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2012
I waited a year before writing this review. When I first purchased the Invicta Men's 8935 Pro Diver Two-Tone Watch I read some reviews that criticized the product because, among other problems, the second hand dial fell off or the watch was not keeping accurate time, etc. I have not had one single problem with the watch and I am very happy with it. The watch band was a little large for me but was easily adjusted by a local jeweler for a minimal charge. The face is about 39mm so if you have wrists that are small to medium this watch is the perfect size. It has kept perfect time consistently(Yes, my OCD forces me to reset the watch according to the Atomic Clock). I think that anyone who has any kind of issue with this watch, or any other product they just purchased, should just contact customer service at Amazon or, in this case, The Discount Watch Store. The DWS answered all my questions and provided excellent customer service. There are a couple of minor negatives that I would like to mention. The crown feels a little flimsy and I was concerned it might easily break when the watch is being reset but that has not happened. I think the instructions on how to release the crown and which way to turn it were a little vague. Although the watch comes with a warranty you need to pay a ridiculous amount of money ($28)to ship the watch to Invicta for service. I paid $60 for a watch that looks pretty similar to the very pricey Rolex Submariner. So, if something does eventually break I would simply buy the same, or a similar Invicta Watch and not worry about the warranty.
on January 9, 2015
Tha watch have water into, after used into the pool.

Attached a photo.

I hope an answer please.
review image
33 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2015
WARNING! - DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS 'Invicta Men's 8935 Pro Diver Collection Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch'! This is a beautiful watch IF YOU DON'T GET IT WET!!! I first ordered and received this watch in April 2015. I wore it in the shower regularly and soon noticed that there was water under the rotating bezel and it started losing time. My son has many other Invicta Diver watches and has never had an issue with them so I returned the watch for a replacement. I received the replacement in May 2015 and now, the same thing... water under the rotating bezel and inaccurate time. However, now it is too late to get a refund according to amazon's return policy.
review image
on October 14, 2013
I have had this watch since April 2012 . It still looks great & runs great. The gold has not come off. I wear this watch almost everyday. I would buy this beautiful watch again. For the money $$$ it is the best watch you could ever buy!!!
on January 6, 2015
Nice looking watch, nice features. However, the stem pops out and stops the watch once or twice a day. Warantee service requires a $28.00 fee plus my shipping and handling and insurance, thereby doubling the cost.. And that is the under warranty service for a brand new watch. I will not be throwing good money after bad. I just threw away the watch and bought a Timex.
on June 26, 2014
The appearance on this watch is great. Good weight and size. The issue however was the moisture seeped into the inside of the watch so it's now cloudy with droplets. Unfortunately by the time I realized it wasn't rectifying itself it was too late to return to Amazon.

Hopefully the next watch with be more secure.
on January 6, 2015
My Invicta Pro Diver arrived promptly in good condition. Upon opening the box, I noticed a very study, nicely crafted leather box. It is an obnoxious bright yellow that I didn't mind, as no one will ever see the box. It will do a good job protecting the watch for storage or moves.

The watch itself is quite nice. Just like the item pictured. The dial size is a classic size. Maybe a bit smaller than many of today's watches (and most of Invicta's other lines), but still large enough to look nice at work without trying to be "flashy". It will definitely compliment business casual+ attire quite well. Now if you have very large wrists you may want to try it on before ordering.

Gold has held up nicely thus far with regularly use. Everything is holding up well. It does a decent enough job at keeping time, no issues throughout the week to make me think of putting it aside.

All in all, this is a nice little watch at a price that makes me comfortable wearing it day to day. I have a nice collection of watches, and some of my favorites I feel like I can only wear out occasionally for fear of scratching them and the likes that come from every day wear and tear.

The reason for only for stars is simply the design and company. The watch is a much more inexpensive version of a Submariner. No, I'm sure it does not rival the quality Rolex can offer you, but at 1/200th you can't expect that. Invicta is pretty notorious for ripping off the big name designs (i.e. their 0070 model, etc. etc.).
on April 9, 2015
This watch is not even close to water resistant. I forgot it on my hand and wore it in the shower. It has so much moisture inside, it has obscured the dial. It's a 5 dollar watch sold for 60. Very disappointing as it is sold as a divers watch, and I am an avid water sports enthusiast. A 200m water resistant watch that's not good for two centimeters is just miss representation.
on April 13, 2015
Bought it in February. It's nice to look at. The bezel is difficult to move at times.
In May, after a trip to Hawaii, it was fogged up. It's true, I had been in the pool, and went swimming in the ocean, but this watch is supposed to be water-resistant to 200 M, or 600 feet. It failed there. Since then it's been fogging up every month or so.

In October it seems to have lost about 8 hours on 2 different occasions, while sitting on my nightstand. Seems to run ok otherwise.

In November the band came apart when a pin failed.

Still looks good, except for the tape!