5.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very nice!
Published on December 27, 2007 by D. Derenzo

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Tha watch have water into, after used into the pool.

Attached a photo.

I hope an answer please.
Published 1 month ago by Juan Jose

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very nice!, December 27, 2007
This review is from: Invicta Men's 8935 Pro Diver Collection Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I have owned a Tag Diver for about ten years. I was in a jewelry store looking at Rolex Subs two tone, blue face which is my dream watch and cost around $6000. I started looking at high end fakes for around $1000 and a similar styled Tag, also around $1000. Then I came across the Invicta Subs and started reading the reviews. All very positive. So I bought the 8935 from Amazon with a 20% discount for only $63. Let me tell you, this is an AMAZING watch for under $100. It is nicer in appearance and more solid feeling than my $800 Tag. Of course its not a Rolex but looks and feels great. I love it. I have medium sized wrists so I could have gone with the larger 43mm model or this 39mm. The 39mm feels great, but my next one will probably be a 43mm. Extremely solidly built, accurate swiss quartz movement, beautiful 23K shiny gold plated links and beautifil blue face and bezel. Only negative is that the bezel really stinks in that it doesn't turn easily and is slippery. For this reason I would NOT recommend it for diving!! I showed the watch to a friend of mine and was embarrassed when he tried to turn the bezel and it got stuck! This seems to be a common problem with Invicta divers. Come on Invicta, get your act together on the bezels! My Tag's bezel is absolutely perfect. In my opinion this watch is for looks only, not a true diver. That said, I plan on buying a another Invicta diver soon. I still want to get a Rolex one day, but this makes me happy for now and its practically free! Highly recommended for wearing, just not for diving. Regards.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Poor Man's Rolex, February 23, 2012
I waited a year before writing this review. When I first purchased the Invicta Men's 8935 Pro Diver Two-Tone Watch I read some reviews that criticized the product because, among other problems, the second hand dial fell off or the watch was not keeping accurate time, etc. I have not had one single problem with the watch and I am very happy with it. The watch band was a little large for me but was easily adjusted by a local jeweler for a minimal charge. The face is about 39mm so if you have wrists that are small to medium this watch is the perfect size. It has kept perfect time consistently(Yes, my OCD forces me to reset the watch according to the Atomic Clock). I think that anyone who has any kind of issue with this watch, or any other product they just purchased, should just contact customer service at Amazon or, in this case, The Discount Watch Store. The DWS answered all my questions and provided excellent customer service. There are a couple of minor negatives that I would like to mention. The crown feels a little flimsy and I was concerned it might easily break when the watch is being reset but that has not happened. I think the instructions on how to release the crown and which way to turn it were a little vague. Although the watch comes with a warranty you need to pay a ridiculous amount of money ($28)to ship the watch to Invicta for service. I paid $60 for a watch that looks pretty similar to the very pricey Rolex Submariner. So, if something does eventually break I would simply buy the same, or a similar Invicta Watch and not worry about the warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!!!, October 14, 2013
I have had this watch since April 2012 . It still looks great & runs great. The gold has not come off. I wear this watch almost everyday. I would buy this beautiful watch again. For the money $$$ it is the best watch you could ever buy!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, January 9, 2015
Tha watch have water into, after used into the pool.

Attached a photo.

I hope an answer please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, May 25, 2013
Just received it, its an amazing watch and its great at keeping time is very accurate i would recommend it to anyone who wants a watch less then 150$, one of the best watches in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and elegant, July 1, 2013
Okay. the qualiity looks good. A little bid to heavy and thick in the case. The design is absolutly fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Does It Again!, May 14, 2013
Great looking watch. Very Stylish. Durable and Reliable. I love the stainless and gold finish. Will be purchasing more invicta watches in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch from a good company, December 27, 2009
Michael D. OByrne (Lake Lanier, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I have worn the Invicta #8935 daily for about 2 years and find it to be an exceptional watch - as long as I remember to wind it. The second sweep movement clearly states that this is not a quartz electric automatic. The gold clading has remained undisturbed over the 2 years under daily wear. The watch is heavy and rugged and does everything I need - and yes, the bezel can get stiff, but that can be addressed with silicone grease - just as the accuracy can be adjusted by a jeweler. Note the hour hand bulb not present in other models. At a glance, this looks very much like the very expensive other Swiss manufacturer's submariner. A remarkable watch at a remarkable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dad loved it!, December 27, 2013
Great quality! No problems at all. I've read some of the reviews and how they thought it was too small, but it was not at all. My father is a big guy and the watch looks perfect on his wrist. No complaints! A++

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, March 16, 2011
DC (Missouri) - See all my reviews
I am a watch/clock fan and just enjoy the aesthetics of a nice time piece.
I started shopping for watches expecting that I would have to pay $100-$300 for a nice watch like I wanted. I came across this one and liked it as much as the pricier ones so gave it a try.

Pros:
-nice quality watch for a good price.
-simple, easy to use

Cons:
-time will tell how the band will last but it doesn't seem to me to be as nice/heavy of a band as I would expect, but this wouldn't have been enough to have changed my mind about buying it.
-I find the winding dial a bit touchy to get it to switch from the time adjustment setting to the date adjusting setting, again a minor detail though because I don't change either very often.
General comments:

This really is a nice watch for the price.
I read several negative comments about not keeping accurate time but I have not had a problem with this.
Overall, I realize this won't be the right watch for everyone but if you are looking for a reasonably priced nice looking watch that looks elegant but not too flashy, medium size watch body, like blue watch faces, then this would be a good buy.