5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Exactly as described, the other reviewer about the bezel is simply unaware of how it should work,, why shoot before asking
Published 8 months ago by Adler

1.0 out of 5 stars Jomashop and Invicta- both worthless
Published 3 months ago by Simon Galapo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Pro Diver Blue Dial Rubber Mens Watch 16133 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, June 1, 2014
Bigger than we thought but that's the style, very nice looking. A great deal for all men. Wear it casual or dressing up, right for any occasion!

1.0 out of 5 stars Jomashop and Invicta- both worthless, August 29, 2014
I both this product in May as a gift for someone. After 2 months time the hands on the watch began to malfunction and the watch became unreliable. I notified Jomashop, the company was supplied it, and they referred me to Invicta to return it. In the then asked for $28.50 in order for them to service the watch. It is reprehensible to me that watch would not even last more than 2 months time and that neither Jomashop nor Invicta would be willing to take responsibility for it. Furthermore, the watch has a very she quality to it when held in your hands, and does not feel like it is a quality product. As for myself, this will be the last watch I buy from Jomashop or Invicta! If it was possible to give it negative stars I would just by the sense of being taken advantage of. Do yourselves a favor don't by junk!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Watch but...., July 15, 2014
This watch looks awesome and there is only one downside to it. The cover for the dial to adjust what time it is. This cover is big and bulky and because of that, I have a bruise on the back of my hand. If you can live with a little bit of discomfort, this may be the watch for you. Also, it is very large so be aware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 25, 2014
Extremely well made and worth the money

2.0 out of 5 stars No more Invictas, March 5, 2014
Nice looking watch. But! !! The divers scale on the bazel just won't budge. I sent an email to Invictas customer service in Florida to see if they could help. And the reply I got was that the watch was unidirectional. Had to turn it counterclock wise. What a reply that is what I call great customer service. No more Invictas.