Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Pro Diver Blue Dial Rubber Mens Watch 16133 [Watch] Invicta
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 29, 2014
I both this product in May as a gift for someone. After 2 months time the hands on the watch began to malfunction and the watch became unreliable. I notified Jomashop, the company was supplied it, and they referred me to Invicta to return it. In the then asked for $28.50 in order for them to service the watch. It is reprehensible to me that watch would not even last more than 2 months time and that neither Jomashop nor Invicta would be willing to take responsibility for it. Furthermore, the watch has a very she quality to it when held in your hands, and does not feel like it is a quality product. As for myself, this will be the last watch I buy from Jomashop or Invicta! If it was possible to give it negative stars I would just by the sense of being taken advantage of. Do yourselves a favor don't by junk!
on April 23, 2014
Exactly as described, the other reviewer about the bezel is simply unaware of how it should work,, why shoot before asking
on July 15, 2014
This watch looks awesome and there is only one downside to it. The cover for the dial to adjust what time it is. This cover is big and bulky and because of that, I have a bruise on the back of my hand. If you can live with a little bit of discomfort, this may be the watch for you. Also, it is very large so be aware.
on June 1, 2014
Bigger than we thought but that's the style, very nice looking. A great deal for all men. Wear it casual or dressing up, right for any occasion!
on January 13, 2015
My Husband love it and wears all the time,I decided to make him a collection for invicta wathes...
on May 10, 2015
clock with disposable machinery !! I ran out of battery and uncover dicuenta me garbage that is inside I never buy more this watch
on May 1, 2015
Ten months later, the watch runs fast and will not keep time. Not worth the money. Will go back to timex
on December 25, 2014
Extremely well made and worth the money
on March 5, 2014
Nice looking watch. But! !! The divers scale on the bazel just won't budge. I sent an email to Invictas customer service in Florida to see if they could help. And the reply I got was that the watch was unidirectional. Had to turn it counterclock wise. What a reply that is what I call great customer service. No more Invictas.
44 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse