Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 30, 2010
I got the Invicta Reserve Subaqua Venom in the silver tone face about three weeks ago. It's an enormous watch and a heavy watch. It really makes a statement. Not a day will go by that at least one person will make a comment about this watch. The only reason I gave it four stars and not five is that I feel the curve of the watch is too extreme on the wrist. I have a wide wrist and I have the Invicta Russian Diver which is also a 50mm watch and has less curve and just sits on the wrist better. I still highly recommend this watch for the amazing value. I have fallen in love with Invicta and have three total now. You will not be disappointed with Invicta and I challenge you to find a better watch for the value.
11 comment13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2010
Just a quick review of the Invicta Reserve Venom. As far as size goes, this one is representative of several of the larger Invicta Venom watches.
on January 31, 2010
This watch is VERY large. I own many 50mm watches and this is the biggest in my collection. The thickness sets it apart from any other watch I have. That being said - I love this watch. Very sporty and comfortable for the size. It gets noticed everywhere!! If you are looking for something bold - look no further!
11 comment10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2010
I recently purchased this watch (F0004). It seems almost identical to the Invicta 6116, although at least $100.00 dollars less. If you look closely the (F0004 - this one) has a nicer band with gunmetal inserts at the case. The 6116 does not. The hour markers on the F0004 are white and second hand gunmetal. The actual sub-dials are different in function from the 6116, but for guys like me who rarely if ever use the subdials, I'll take the F0004 everyday. According to the specs this one is "Swiss" and the 6116 "Swiss Made". The difference alludes me. In a side by side comparison the 6116 and F0004 are hard to tell apart. Even with the subtle differences I would choose the F0004 everytime, even if their prices were the same. I own many high end Invicta and Swiss Legend watches. This one seems to be the be nicest of all. I don't know how much better I could do than this. This watch is masculine without being gaudy. If it had a sign on it the sign would read "I am as tough as I look, so don't mess with me". Great watch. Time will tell if the durability of the watch is at least equal to its function and form. I hope so,
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2010
The watch came today, and what a nice piece! The quality is absolutely spot on. The watch has a really nice weight to it. The presentation case is also a nice addition. Wore it out to dinner and had 2 people comment on it. The pictures just don't do it justice. Don't deny yourself of owning any of the "Reserve" Invicta line of watches.
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2010
This watch is huge. It is much bigger in reality than on the picture. I was really surprised and amazed by size and weight, but after few days of wearing it I really like that size. I definitely recommend this watch for anyone who is looking for big nice watches.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2011
Get all kinds of commits on the watch. Nice wall clock on your wrist, ect... Not recommened for small wrists. Invicta quality is not all the great, expect this to last 1-2 years before I pitch it or it falls apart. Don't know where the SWISS portion of made is? I suspect very little of it is actually SWISS Made. Don't understand the retail pricing when none of the watches actually sell for the suggested retail price. If I paid the suggest retail of 1995. for this watch I'd be real pissed. Customer service also seems to lack or a hit or miss. I've been lucky I guess.
on May 4, 2011
I have had this watch for a little over 6 months now and I cant tell you how many people have started a conversation with me over this watch. I'm 6'1 and weigh about 275 yet this watch still stands out. Yes, the watch is large and heavy as the other reviews have covered however you will get accustom to the weight rather quickly. The quality is much better than what I expected. I have over 20 watches in my collection this indeed is my new favorite. My wrist now feels naked when when I go out without it!
on February 16, 2010
This is my first foray into the INVICTA line. This is indeed a wonderful piece! Quality and craftsmanship are astounding. I would have given it a 5 but for a personal preference in wishing there was a 90% scaled version of this piece. Even having said that, already after a day's worth of wear, I am rather getting used to the size! Excellent value all around.
on January 6, 2010
THIS IS MY 3RD INVICTA WATCH---AND MOST EXPENSIVE..... I MUST SAY THIS WATCH IS WORTH EVERY PENNY,,
I GOT THE BLACK WITH A BLUE FACE,,, IT IS A HUGE WATCH AND LOOKS WORTH ALOT MORE THAN WHAT THEY SELL FOR,,, I JUST GOT MINE OVER THE HOILIDAYS AND EVERYONE IS ASKING ME ABOUT MY WATCH!!!

i LOVE IT,,, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK INVICTA!!
11 comment8 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse