Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

on September 22, 2011
This is my first invicta watch and it has not disappointed me. It is not that large, if you are a man then this is the right size for you(I did add some pictures for its actual size). Button A is the Bottom one while B is the top, it is up side down to others. The leather strap is exceptionally good. I do, however, hope the chronograph function displays 1/10 seconds, seconds, and minutes instead of just seconds, minutes and hours which is kind of pointless to me. It does glow in the dark but do not count much on it. Hope this help you guys, Cheers
review image review image
on October 25, 2011
Tired of reaching over to get at the stem of a watch? I was. I surmised that there had to be a watch somewhere that rectified this oversight. And this AWESOME website provided me with the answer. The price was excellent and the product was even more excellent. I had forgotten how much I paid, but upon seeing the receipt I felt that this was more than a bargain it was a virtual steal. I will be checking back to get my Christmas presents.
on May 1, 2013
Review for Invicta Men's 3330 Force Collection Lefty Watch

First, the good: this is a big, heavy, shiny watch. I am a big, heavy man (only somewhat shiny). This watch "fits" my size, and I have received numerous compliments, some from total strangers, about the watch. It is clear, and readable from a fair distance (one reason that I bought it). People at other tables in restaurants can look at this watch and see the time without asking me. Which usually leads to "that is a really great watch, dude!" or similar comments.

Next, the bad: I have two problems with the watch. First, there are two second hands - a very tiny one that runs all the time, and a larger "sweep" hand that runs when you press the sweep timing button. Sadly, the sweep hand has moved its start point forward to about 0:04 seconds, and I can't find a way to "zero" it back out. This isn't a big deal, since I don't use the sweep function very often.

Second, and much more serious, the prong or hook of the buckle has broken, just at the point where it lays against the loop or frame. Thus, it appears to be buckled, and appears to be unbroken, but it slips through the frame and lets the band free pretty much every time I move my wrist. I am now searching for a replacement buckle (or entire band).

Overall, I definitely like the watch, and would buy it again or recommend it to others. You just have to be big enough to wear it. :-)
on December 28, 2014
review image
on January 15, 2012
If you want everybody see your watch, and say wow! , this is a good choose for you, but if you don't like be shine, select a smaller one. I think this is a good watch for a not formal but a casual dress.
on November 10, 2015
It is amazing! Invicta has been making some good watches! I've received a lot of compliments about this watch everywhere I go. It looks really good, the gold part is just awesome. It's in fact a little heavy, but nothing absurd. Because it's a lefty watch, it's perfect you like to use the watch on the right wrist, which I always do. The second hand just works on the chronometer mode, so sometimes it seems like the watch is not working. I already ordered anther Invicta for my father.
on November 24, 2013
This watch is beautiful, fits well and a nice size without being oversized. I'm right-handed so I wear it on my left wrist and because it's a lefty watch it catches the attention of folks that see the knobs on the "wrong" side. Definitely an eye catcher with the black on gold accent.
on March 31, 2015
Great Watch, I own a couple of Invicta watches and have been very pleased with all of them. This is my first LH watch.
Very comfortable and attractive, I get alot of comments.
I would definitely recommend this watch.
on July 24, 2015
I've bought Invicta watch before , and i still having an excellent experience .
this sort of watch in my opinion is only for special events not for daily usage . Only if you want to feel like a special person every day .
it has a unique design , genuine leather and eye- catching .
finally, the price is good for every one who is looking for the best hand watch brand .
on May 22, 2014
Love the design in general, but the little circular section with the second hand that keeps going is too little - basically invisible - being red on a black field. Also, the date is a good thing, but I challenge anyone to be able to read the number.

See 1 answered question