5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites
I have 10 watches and this is one of my favorites. It is a big watch but not too big. The blue dial and gold edged white numbers are eye catching. It is not a heavy watch and although I am not left handed I love wearing this watch.
Published on April 29, 2008 by L. Charlton

3.0 out of 5 stars not happy
Watch stops .....not happy with it, yiu have to keep watching the seconds. Looks is great, material is great too
Published 18 months ago by Parasjaura

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites, April 29, 2008
This review is from: Invicta Men's 3329 Force Collection Yellow Gold and Leather "Lefty" Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta 3329, April 5, 2011
Hello all, I hope that this review proves to be useful. I purchased my Invicta 3329 a little over 4 months ago. I am usually a very scrupulous buyer, researching items high and low before making the decision to purchase. However, I was still new to watches and very much in love with the 3329. I first saw it at an outlet mall jewelry store then pursued it online. I did not make my final purchase from amazon because they did not have the 3329 at the time. I payed roughly $250 for the watch with an "msrp" of $525. I put quotes around msrp because Invicta is notorious for gouging the msrp price. They would more accurately represent their product by saying "compared to $525." This is not to say the watch is of poor construction. In fact I have been very pleased. It is hefty, comfortable, and I have had no mechanical errors in the short time of my ownership. I do not regret the $250 spent, what I do regret is spending the $250 under false pretenses of immense savings. I would like to quickly mention Invicta's history. They were a Swiss watch company in the early 1900's but went out of business in the late '70s early '80s at the hand of cheap Japanese digital watches. Recently, however, a Texas company purchased the namesake "Invicta" and has begun making the watches you see today. Again, I like my watch, and am pleased with the overall construction. If anything, I am upset that I did not perform my investigative research till after I purchased the watch. For some of you, this review may have helped, others of you may have already known what I failed to realize till late. If the name (and the way other's perceive it) means more to you than the watch itself, you may want to look elswhere (Tissot, Bulova, Citizen, Seiko, etc.) Otherwise, there is a good watch to be had here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly, but not completely, left-handed and BIG, May 13, 2010
T. Boland (Central Florida) - See all my reviews
This watch does have the crown and control buttons on the left side of the watch, making it appropriate to wear on your right wrist if you prefer. But...it is not completely left-handed.

There are two control buttons, known as Button A and Button B. On the right-hand version, Button A is on the top and Button B is on the bottom. On the left-hand version, Button A is on the bottom and Button B is on the top. It makes sense from a design point of view. They apparently rotated the control mechanisms 180 degrees in relation to the dial face, rather than inverting them, to create the left-handedness. It still means the buttons are less useful for the left-handed person than the right-handed cohort.

The little date window is located on the same arc and angle as the 4 o'clock position, the same location as the right-handed version. It should be at the 2 o'clock position for the left-handed watch.

If you look, you will probably see that most left-handed watches will have these kind of issues of incomplete conversion from right-handed.

BTW, there are lefties who think that the clock should go around the other direction (counter-clockwise) for them. To me, that's nuts, but to each one's own.

Other than that, I love it. It is really nice to have a watch I can actually control without taking it off or looking very stupid.

Seems to keep good time (only had it a week or so), numbers are clear, very good price, delivered when expected.

It is a BIG watch. It doesn't bother me, but my wife is not quite sure she likes the size on my wrist that much. I told her that if she could find me a left-handed watch as good for the price, she can buy that for me. Nothing so far has met the criteria.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a believer, April 12, 2013
To be honest. I wasn't big on online ordering because of past difficulty. This has changed my view point

Satisfied customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, March 22, 2013
Excelent product, very nice presentation, super style and great savings. This is a watch from Invicta that everybody will admire.

5.0 out of 5 stars my boyfriend loveddddd it!, January 30, 2010
S. Chu (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
My boyfriend loved this watch! He wears it almost everyday now. The colors match perfectly and the blue pops out very well. It is a watch you can dress it up or down and it will work either way. It was a really good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good- Great, January 31, 2014
I'm in between good and great. This watch, is really nice but the brown leather strap looks kind of bad with the white stitching. I decided to get it colored over with a dark brown. Now the watch looks official.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love It, February 20, 2013
Muy bonito reloj, y en un buen precio, la presentacion de la caja le da un toque elegante y lujoso, el reloj ha funcionado perfectamente

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for the price., March 25, 2012
I was first impressed by the watch because I really liked the combination of the blue and gold, and I must say, it really does look nice in person. I had some trouble deciding between this watch and the Invicta 1516 because the 1516 had a 1/10 second dial, but this one had the nice brown leather strap. Well I went with this watch, and to my surprise, mine did have a 1/10 second dial as well as a 12 hr dial for the chronograph, unlike what is described and pictured here. The tag on the watch said it was a 3329, so I guess Invicta has just updated the model a bit from when it was first made.

Like others have said, it is a large watch. People will see you wear it and comment on the size of the watch. It is not just the face of the watch that is large; the strap is pretty large too compared to other watches I have worn. I wear it on the second to last or the last hole (tightest possible) depending on how frequently I have worn it and how stretched out the leather is that day. I don't think I have small wrists either.

I have had the watch about three weeks, and I have not had any issues with it yet. Everything functions properly, and it keeps time well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Watch, August 19, 2010
Watch shipped quickly - Hard to find Lefty Watch - Outstanding workmanship - Very high quality watch in brand new condition.