4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Protection
Published 24 months ago by WALDO812

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Retailers fault
It is what they say it is. Same as seen on Invicta web site. However when you close and lock it there is a gap at both front corners and you can see inside making the seal useless.
Published 11 months ago by m diani

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Protection, December 27, 2012
I have more then a couple of favorite dive watches that go with me wherever I travel. With a job that sometimes finds me in, on or near the water, giving my watches that extra bit of protection is important. My Pelican cases have done a great job for me through the years. My only gripe is their price tag. So imagine my surprise when I received this Invicta case for Christmas. The exterior is yellow and branded with a larger then life Invicta logo on the top. I wasn't all that sold on the water proof hype until I tested it. The seal did hold its own with zero leaks.

The interior is black slotted foam with cutouts for the placement of eight watches. The foam is also removable. This case sports two lock slots and comes equipped with an actual working pressure equalization valve. The double throw latches are way better then I expected too. With the exception of the giant Invicta logo embossed on the top cover, its hard not to like this product. Its passed the test time and time again. Its a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, this is probably overkill, but ..., September 18, 2013
J. Harston (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
This thing is AWESOME!! I got it to organize my many watches because I had them in various boxes and just laying around on the shelf in my closet, but this thing is so much more than just an organizer. I find that I am wearing more of my watches that I had forgotten looked so good because when you open the case and see them all nestled safely in their own niches, displayed and visible it is much easier to pick one to match the occasion.

Now about the Invicta swagger. If you own one of these watches, you know the personality is big, rugged, functional and absolutely visually arresting. Why not make what you keep them in when they are just sitting there match the attitude? First off, this case is bigger than you think it will be--true to the Invicta playbook. It is rugged, well made, solid hardware and ridiculously waterproof. I truly believe that you could drop one out of an airplane and as long as it was over the ocean your stuff would survive and it would stay dry. No doubt about it this is a safe place to keep your watches, but I can’t help thinking this setup would be ideal for transporting sensitive scientific equipment (think Doc Brown’s flux capacitor or that thing that keeps Iron man alive) nestled snugly in all that custom-made foam padding.

My only complaint, why can’t it be fireproof? Now THAT would be cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars For Watch Collectors, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Invicta IG0098-RLC8S-Y 8 Slot Yellow Plastic Watch Box Case (Watch)
There is no question that when it has came down to Invicta, they have definitely been the leading standard at how watches are being sold to customers. They definitely have made great watches for both the young, the old in both men and women. But they have also done more to deliver for any watch owner possible. They have also shown that with their collectors' cases. I definitely have loved the simplicity and convience of their slot boxes that can hold several watches at once. This 8 Slot Watch Case is definitely one case that is both trendy and simple so you can store your watch collection in one simple package. This is definitely a great buy for the avid horologist. But I do wish though there could've been more colors to choose from. But nevertheless, it is a great watch case I absolutely recommend.

Price: B

Convience: B

Overall: B

5.0 out of 5 stars WHOOOOOAAAA....!!!, May 17, 2013
This thing is waaaay bigger than what I expected. It is outfitted to store 8 watches, yet my father is currently using it for 10, and I'm pretty sure he could put more inside it. In fact, it is so big and sturdy, that if you pull out all the foam covers and protection for the watches, it could easily be used as a toolbox, just so you make an idea of how huge it is. The only way I can come up to of damaging the watches inside this Collector is if you use a shotgun to open it, because it's massive size and the well-done inner protection would make anything else useless.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Retailers fault, January 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 19, 2014
just what I needed for my watch collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta watch box better than there watches., July 15, 2014
I needed it and the price was 10 bucks better than Shop HQ. I do like Invicta's watch boxes and I find that with a sharp knife I can carry many more watches in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, June 15, 2014
Has room for all my lovely pieces. Bought for a great price. Now need to get more watches to fill the empty slots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch case, April 8, 2014
Love this case best investment ever if you collect watches like I do I may need another one soon!!! Thank

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Box, March 6, 2014
This case came in great condition and considering the time frame I order it (almost Christmas) it was an awesome job to receive it before as stated on the description when ordering. Recommendable!