Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 18, 2013
This thing is AWESOME!! I got it to organize my many watches because I had them in various boxes and just laying around on the shelf in my closet, but this thing is so much more than just an organizer. I find that I am wearing more of my watches that I had forgotten looked so good because when you open the case and see them all nestled safely in their own niches, displayed and visible it is much easier to pick one to match the occasion.

Now about the Invicta swagger. If you own one of these watches, you know the personality is big, rugged, functional and absolutely visually arresting. Why not make what you keep them in when they are just sitting there match the attitude? First off, this case is bigger than you think it will be--true to the Invicta playbook. It is rugged, well made, solid hardware and ridiculously waterproof. I truly believe that you could drop one out of an airplane and as long as it was over the ocean your stuff would survive and it would stay dry. No doubt about it this is a safe place to keep your watches, but I can’t help thinking this setup would be ideal for transporting sensitive scientific equipment (think Doc Brown’s flux capacitor or that thing that keeps Iron man alive) nestled snugly in all that custom-made foam padding.

My only complaint, why can’t it be fireproof? Now THAT would be cool.
on March 11, 2015
This is an excellent value both in price and quality. I am very satisfied and look forward to using Amazon in the future.
review image
on February 13, 2015
This is a cool watch box. I would recommend ordering some small pleather jewelry pillows with this box.

The round foam cut outs Invicta provides were too big for my metal bands and, for me, were useless.

I would include pictures of my pleather pillow set up, but I didn't feel like messing with my watches right now.

I also tricked out the box with some stickers I got from Phase II skate shop in Milwaukee, WI.

I have not tested whether or not this box would be waterproof, but I think that it would be for at least 50 meters or so. I wouldn't go deep sea diving with the thing.

Thanks for reading.
review image review image review image
on March 30, 2015
Clearly designed to take a thorough beating. It is, however, less robust than Invicta's 3-slot case, which would most likely survive a nuclear holocaust followed by global flooding. The locking mechanism is inferior on the 8-slot, as is it's waterproofing (conclusion from visual inspection alone). However, seeing as how all their cases are happily nestled in the "overkill" category, it's a bit of a moot point. I would recommend this case (and the 3-slot) to anyone wanting to protect their watch collection, be it Invicta branded or not.
on February 5, 2014
Great case...earthquake proof for sure!
Its large,much larger then expected,think small suitcase. It is to big for a standard end table.
The foam that watches wrap around will need to be cut/shaped in order for watches to fit. I have a 9in wrist and foam still to big..but thats easy to do and not a biggie imo. Each slot can hold 2 watches,unless they are both pro diver size...exampke,in one particular slot i have an Invicta pro diver,and a Swiss legend,they fit well. So in the end this will hold more then 8...its a conversation piece,works well and def protects watches!!
Highly recomend...ps dont pay more then 60-80 for this..ive seen it as much as 250
on January 12, 2014
I like this case. It's got a big, bright industrial feel and look about it. I loaded it up with my outdoor and sports watches. It's not subtle and doesn't really fit in with anything else in the house but when I'm about to go out on a hike or I'm headed to the gym, I enjoy opening it and selecting which G-shock or Ironman I'm going to wear. It's hard from the picture to get a feel for the size and bulk. If you put one-and-a-half basketballs side by side and kinda melted them together you'd be close. Another point of reference may be to think of an average sized household printer. Anyway, It does its job well, adds brightness to the room and holds my watches. Can't beat it for the price.
on January 27, 2016
For the price and coverage this isn't a bad product at all. Even though there are much better and higher quality cases out there, your getting your money's worth with the inserts which allow your to place watches in slots and the egg Carten top foam is a nice touch. There is safe latches that prevent accidental openings and 2 slots for locks. While there is a pressurize valve it does look flimsy and doesn't appear to function very well. The maint purpose for this purchase was to store all my watches during a cross country move so I am not sour at all about the imperfections.
on December 14, 2015
This thing is gigantic. It was just way to big for my needs. If you want to ship your watches to another continent, or outer space, this would be a good use-case. I just want a way to take a half dozen watches on a business trip and pack them safely in a suitcase without taking up the entire suitcase with the watch travel case.
on November 3, 2015
This was a great purchase! Ordered this as a gift to my husband, as he is an avid Invicta watch collector. He LOVED it! It is sturdy and well made. My toddler decided he was going to use it as a trampoline and he did no damage to it. My husband feels his collection is very well-protected with this and as his collection grows, he said he wants more of these cases.

I would highly recommend this case to keep your Invicta watches, or any watches you want to keep safe, protected.
on January 31, 2016
This product performs as expected. I also bought the Invicta Men's 20105 S1 Rally Analog, which has a raised crystal above the 52mm watch case and broke the case after one day of wear. Sadly, my S1 Rally stays in this case now all the time. No pun intended. Invicta does not warrant watch cases.