5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and handy key chain...
Published on July 30, 2012 by AdidasGirl

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
Broke after a few uses. Poor quailty. I would not recommend to buy. Came apart after just a few uses
Published 23 months ago by thediaz5

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Invicta IPM133 Silver Tone 4GB USB Flash Drive Key Chain (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Invica USB (good as the watches?), June 1, 2012
Amazon Customer "G.A." (RIVERSIDE, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
I gotta say when i saw Invicta was selling 8GB USB's i was excited. Two resons: 1.) I was looking for a 8-16GB USB drive 2.) I have an invicta watch and i love it. its the best one i have. When i saw it was $6 free 1-day shipping i got even more excited.

And it met my expectations. High quality, sturdy, looks cool.

2 months later it got loose. the metal part that plugs in slides in and out of the invicta metal piece.

does that make sense? its hard to explain. if u look at the picture, the part above the black got loose. when i unplug it, it slides out some...then unplugs.

either was i didnt bang it around on my keys because i didnt use it as a key chain. i simply uploaded music and left it in my car. Did the heat melt it? idk but it prolbably has something to do with it being $6. it still works so i aint trippin'...but...c'mon....

shout out!

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this thumbdrive, April 1, 2013
I'm a big fan of Invicta watches and own several. Working in IT, thumb drives are always needed so I purchased the invicta 4G thumb drive. It fell apart the first time I opened it. The thumb drive itelf has never worked. If Invicta is interested in producing products with good quality control, this is not one of them. Forget about the hot look and buy a cruzer instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and handy key chain..., July 30, 2012
I own several...ok a dozen or so Invicta watches. This was something that I just wanted to have. It has turned out to be very handy. I have my car key on it but when I'm on my bike it's not handy. Going to have to come up with a solution. I really like the drive and it is good quality! I am a little concerned that it will come unfastened from the key ring though. Fast delivery too!

Thanks!

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, June 14, 2014
Jenne Mocko (Madison, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This flash drive fell apart shortly after we started using it. The part that extends came out from the case.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, January 27, 2014
This product is not worth a penny. The cap falls off and the casing fell separated from the usb..If you don't use this product and just keep it in the box for show it is halfway decent.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but, January 23, 2014
It is a nice looking Flash drive and not a lot of money. The cover is not as secure as I was hoping for. Don't think it will stay together in my pocket over the long run. May try it on my ID lanyard at work. That is what I picked it up for anyway, to use as back up on things I'm working on.

5.0 out of 5 stars great flash drive, January 9, 2014
husband loves it...they make great watches too! I have a watch that keeps me very happy and on time! Thanks!

2.0 out of 5 stars Product not made very well, December 23, 2013
I rarely write reviews unless I am compensated, lol, but decided to write one for this product. I needed a usb keychain device and thought this product fit the bill. After a day of caring the usb on my keychain, the silver cap cover continued falling off. The glue that attaches the cover is not strong enough. I ended up losing the cap cover, and so now I have a usb device that is vunerable to grime and destruction. Amyway, I hope this review helps.
Santi

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 out of 3 were broke - Not good odds, December 5, 2013
Ordered 3 of these to use to share files with my clients. One has a busted cap and another's drive is loose within the casing. I couldn't rate them only 1 star because you get what you pay for and these were crazy cheap. Not really even worth my time to send them back.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›