5.0 out of 5 stars If you love it, it will come!, March 8, 2007
I fell in love with watch as I hunted for weeks in trying to narrow down with Invicta model I was going to reward myself with. I was concerned about the other reviews re. out-of-stock, try another model choice-type of reviews. My fears were realized--briefly.

Got emails: Saying out of stock, please look for another model or get refund. Then one that said the item had been shipped. Then no delivery. Then I emailed saying 'REFUND', just before it arrives via Sat. delivery (no charge to me). Got it all settled without any nastiness having to be raised and the watch has caught everyone's eye. I'm back to really appreciating looking at something so pleasant that also gives me the time that I look at it every chance I get. My cell phone's clock is dreary compared to this beaut!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for beauty but......................, January 1, 2006
I love my new INVICTA 2221 watch I really do BUT I was somewhat upset when I opened the box and saw how thick the watch is. The picture doesn't indicate the thickness and there is no description to indicate it either. Warning unless your a gorilla it seems big at first. After a while wearing it however you get used to it and appreciate the weight and look. The more I wear it the more I love it. I went on to look at many of the LUPAH models and they all seem to be this thick and that was comforting. I have had so many compliments on the face of this watch as it is truly unique and compliments all that I wear. The band is awesome as well. I will be buying a less expensive INVICTA model shortly for a more everday knock a round watch. And then it's on to collecting more LUPAH's.

5.0 out of 5 stars EYE POPPER WATCH, March 17, 2005
I HAVE HAD THIS WATCH SINCE OCTOBER '04

IT GETS ALOT OF 'OOOHHHS & AAAWWWS'

BUT I BOUGHT IT FOR ITS MAKE & UNUSUAL STYLING ITS A VERY COOL CONNECTION LINK STRAP BRACELET POLISHED METAL WITH EASY DEPLOYMENT SNAP SAFETY ,ITS A HEAVY WATCH BUT COMFORTABLE TO WEAR.I'M FEMALE & ALWAYS WEAR A LARGE WATCH,THE 1930'S DECO STYLING IS GREAT,THE BUTTONS ALL WORK EASILY.THE WATCHS' COPPER FACE IS BEAUTIFUL THE BUBBLE CRYSTAL VERY COOL!

LOOKS GREAT WEARS WELL EASY TO READ,LUMINOUS HANDS TO BOOT....

BETSY / CANADA

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 2221 Lupah Chronograph Silver-Tone Watch (Watch)
I have owned this timepiece for a number of years and have no complaints. It keeps great time and looks amazing. I own many Invicta timepieces but this was my first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Number One watch company !!, December 23, 2012
If your looking for unique , one of a kind time pieces , look no further . Invicta will not disappoint .