5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant Good Quality Watches
I bought this watch and the Invicta Men's 12827 Specialty Brown Dial Watch on black Friday and 3 days later they arrived! Kudos on the fast delivery.

Published on November 30, 2012 by Victor W. Carrion R.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest watch ever..
Do not buy this watch.. our lasted only 2 months.. we bought it to a watch repair shop .. they said all the gaskets were broken and it would cost over 100.00 to repair the watch.. do not waste your money.. I believe the seller had known these watches are defective!
Published 21 months ago by meganva

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant Good Quality Watches, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12828 Specialty Blue Dial Watch (Watch)

The watch looks and feels great. I was a bit hesitant to buy them at first because I assumed they were going to be too heavy; however once I put it on, I noticed it's doesn't weight my hand down which is a huge plus for me.

The watch is visually stunning, as in... IT LOOKS GREAT. I highly recommend to purchase this watch as it's not as expensive as others out there, and the quality is superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12828 Specialty Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
This is a great watch meant for those who respect and want good, professional style. I wear it with all of my suits.

5.0 out of 5 stars its nice, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12828 Specialty Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
I like the watch however this being my first watch I didnt think about how I would adjust it. It comes on the largest size available so you have to take it in to be adjusted, most watch/jewelry shops charge 5 dollars to do it or you an buy a tool and learn to do it yourself (not recommended unless youre handy). Also if anyone knows anything of the value on the watch id appreciate seeing your comments or review, I bought it for 50 and it says its a 400 dollar watch savings of 87 percent. Is that just a black friday mark up and theyre selling me this watch at exactly what they wanted previously or is it a deal? Im never sure if i should trust suggested retail msrp. That being said the watch looks great, the stainless steel was scratch free so was the watch and it looks impressive. If you dont want to adjust it then get a leather strap watch :P I dont regret buying it EDIT: i got this adjusted and it looks great on me, took 5 minutes and 5 dollars in a jewelry store :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Value, December 11, 2012
Mike Marshall (San Jose, Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12828 Specialty Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
If you're like me, and you just want a solid and well-crafted, handsome, watch to show you the time, and you don't need
a million gadgets, this is the one for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12828 Specialty Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
When you only pay 50 bucks for a watch, one assumes that they get what they pay for. This particular watch was a gift for my father on Christmas. I had to find an extra present to throw his way and figured I'd take a chance on the watch. I must say that for the price, i was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the watch. It receives a 4 out of 5 because it was not as appealing as the photograph (yet still looks pretty good), however, it does its job and, surprisingly, is quite effective under water. If your looking for a decent present, or traveling watch when you go on vacation, I would recommend the Invicta.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS WATCH, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12828 Specialty Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
This watch has a great weight to it. The price was great and it felt like the best bargain I have had in a long while. I would definitely recommend this watch to someone who just wants something nice and not too flashy. Invicta sometimes gets a few bad comments here and there but I disregard those because of the types of people giving them. Not everyone can afford to go out and but a ridiculously priced watch(Rolex, AP, Tag, Bretling, etc.) Just for giggles and to show off. Some people just want something nice and a nice price. So to all the people that talk down on Invicta because some of their watches may have similarities to yours, I would say that maybe you should rethink about your purchase if someone can get the same quality of less. A price take doesn't say you have something better, it just says you have money to waste. Time is time and its free

4.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding. Very Surprised!!!, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12828 Specialty Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
At first sight and based on the price, this watch might look just like a regular watch with the Invicta logo. However, it has the Invicta seal of quality and style. This watch is made with outstanding quality and looks a lot better than the picture. The blue center surrounded by the golden circle looks very professional, and everybody around always ask for the watch price, believing that it cost much more. The steel is excellent as well. A little suggestion: I had to reduce the size of the band, but that was just a couple of US$ in a regular jewelry. I wanted an elegant timepiece, made with absolute quality, at a price I could pay; and this one fulfilled my expectations 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and great to have it. Excellent !, December 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for a big man, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12828 Specialty Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
Being a 6 foot 9 inch mountain of a man, I have huge forearms and hands. This watch worked well for me because of it's relatively large face. Would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest watch ever.., April 24, 2013