Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 24, 2012
Firstly I want to say Amazon rocks. REALLY fast service.

I've just finished adjusting the links on the bracelet. I'm a trained gunsmith so I was able to do it with minor effort for my skill set. If you are not mechanically inclined take it to a watchmaker. You can buy the Invicta tool on Amazon, which would make it a LOT easier. Because this is an inexpensive watch the links use very small cotter pins to hold the removable links together, not the precise micro screws you see on a Rolex. The difference in price $6000.00 Having said that, the bracelet is beautifully made of very high quality 316 stainless steel and the links are solid not pressed. Really nice.

Now the watch. I have a Rolex Sea Dweller. Aside from the fact this is a quartz watch, the finish is 80% close. That is just astounding. I have no idea how this watch can be sold for the price. Being a Japanese quartz movement I expect no issues and quartz accuracy. The screw-down crowns are nice and lock in solid. I am NOT going to take this watch diving. That is a science project I do not wish to attempt. For normal water immersion I expect there will be no issues. Pool and beach swimming should be fine. Even a 30 foot dive should be no issue.

This is my second Invicta watch. I have a more expensive Swiss S1 Chronograph. Also superb.

If you want a watch that only the well-informed will know is not a $3000.00 dive watch, this is a no brainer. I have friend who paid $275 for Chinese counterfeit watches that are absolute garbage. Aside from being illegal you look like a putz to anyone who can tell. This is a real watch from a well-respected company that has been around since 1837. No fakery here.

I cannot rate this anything under five stars.
on August 15, 2011
Band Color: silverVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I absolutely love every aspect of this watch. From the ease of the initial setup, to the distinguished look of it, to the ease of reading the time. The feel of the watch is what gets me. My last watch did not feel like a men's watch. It was light and flimsy, and to be honest I thought I was going to break it every time I wore. This watch has a very solid feel to it. The band is very sturdy, so I'm not worrying about this breaking while I engage in outdoor activities. All in all, this is a very nice time piece, one that I will enjoy for quite some time.
on May 24, 2011
I bought this as a simple dive watch to use for a trip with some scuba lessons. Worked great and the instructor said he likes some of the new dive watches Invicta has been coming out with. I'm a watch guy, but this is my first time scuba diving, so I wanted to get at least a 200 meter water resistant watch. That's the threshold for a real dive watch since they usually come with screwdown casebacks and crowns, which ensure water won't get in. The chronograph works fine and the crystal, although it's only synthetic sapphire, doesn't have a single scratch on it and it's been 4 months. Last thing to mention is the hands and dial glow very well in the dark. I found it on sale for $120 and I have no complaints.
on August 1, 2011
Band Color: silverVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The first thing you notice about the Invicta Men's 1003 Pro Diver watch is how solid and sturdy it feels in your hand. This is not a small watch and those with relatively narrow wrists will find that it pretty much covers the entire wrist at its 45 millimeters in diameter. It is also a "thick" watch, coming in at 12 millimeters because of the extra room required for the three chronographs it includes - to put this into perspective, it is about twice the depth of any watch I've worn in a long time. But, surprisingly, the weight and bulk of the watch does not make it any less comfortable to wear than the "dress watch" that I wear during the work week. A properly adjusted watch band will ensure a comfortable fit for anyone with enough wrist-width to wear the thing.

Frankly, the picture of the watch (at least as shown on the two computers I use) does not do the real thing justice. The face of the watch itself is a much darker black, making the white hour markers and the hands on the chronographs stand out much more sharply. On the other hand, the hour and minute hands, at least to my eyes, took some getting use to as I had a difficult time at first reading them at a quick glance.

The Japanese quartz movement is keeping perfect time - something we have all come to expect from just about any quartz movement these days, of course. The chronographs (60 second, 60 minute, and 1/10 of a second) are easy to use - but remember that this is a diving watch good to a depth of 200 meters and that the crown and chronograph "pushers" are of the screw-down type that have to be released before they will function.

Overall, I am very pleased with the watch, it's look, and the way it functions. My hunch is that, at the price, it is one of the better bargains out there. Now to schedule that diving trip...
on December 26, 2011
The Invecta 1003 pro dive watch is a very good time piece, it looks like a rolex, I get compliments on it all the time! The watch functions very well,it is easy to care for, and I love the fact that you cant scratch the watch face becuase of the fusion crystal!! This watch can be worn at anytime , for all occasions , and it keeps time everytime you turn your wrist so it is self winding!!
fantatic time piece!
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2013
Ok, this is probably the best watch for the price point. That being said you can find these going for just over 50$ if you wait and search. Now the actual function of this watch it hit and miss, reading reviews all over the place indicates that you either have good luck or bad luck. Fortunately, I had some good luck. This has probably been my favorite watch i get many compliments. It's not to flashy, but its definitely there. So now to the important things

Accuracy
This watch is not terrible for accuracy, it could be better but it definitely more like +/- 20 seconds, but I live in an area where we have extreme cold and heat so that affects it a lot.

Illumination
This is definitely not the best, I would set it by a window in the sun the first day you have it and leave it there that seems to "charge" it. But I will say that the color it bright and vibrant, it just goes with the looks.

Fit
You will have to go to a jeweler to get it re-fitted I will just say that, but it is decent at first it may bother you but you will get used to it. Feels a little clunky at first as well but after a couple of days it feels like it belongs there.

Longevity
I have had this watch for about a year, and the band scratches easy, the crystal is super scratch resistant. But as weird as it is the scratches actually seem to enhance the looks, in my opinion at least, it doesn't get dirty to fast. When you get it throw it in a five gallon bucket(after you screw down the crowns of corse) and leave it there for a few hours, that will make sure that it is weatherproof, if it isn't send it back and get a different one. But I have gone swimming with it, sometimes i forget to take it off in the shower as well and it is just fine.

So why the star off?
I took a star off because yes it does scratch somewhat easy, that may be an issue to some but it does add a lot of character. Also the crow does in occasion find its way into the back of my hand... And again it isn't exactly the most accurate watch ever, but if you set it once every couple of months you will be more than ok.

Conclusion
Its an all around casual watch that can go with some business casual. Functions good and is waterproof enough for your average civilian, this is definitely not a watch I would take into a combat zone. So keep that in mind if you are buying this for active military (if you are buying for military look at the g-shock madman line). All in all a good purchase I will keep this thing until it dies and also it started my love of watches. So if you need a decent watch look no furthur!
on May 30, 2012
I just thought I check back in after around 9 mos or so. The watch is still perfect. I've worn it daily since last May. I'm not careful with my watches, but it still looks perfect and it's still incredibly accurate. Zero complaints. Very happy.
====================================================
This is a 2-week review. If the watch inexplicably stops working or fails in some way, I'll likely come back and update, but as of now, I'm loving this watch. For the money (I paid around $90,) it's actually a pretty remarkable value. It's big and heavy, but I like that. The case and bracelet are substantial and solid. It's quite comfortable for me. I think the combo of brushed and polished steel look really nice. It's scary accurate. I wore a Seiko automatic before this and the accuracy was not nearly as good and had gotten to the point I had to re-set it every day. This Invicta will track to the second for days and days. I'm not a diver, but I have had the watch submerged with no leakage issues. I'm quite rough with my watches and pretty much don't take them off. I've banged this one around a bit in the normal course of living and it doesn't show a scratch.

Pros: Looks great, accuracy is fantastic, solid feel, durability and water resistance is good.

Cons: None to date.
on June 11, 2012
Has become my favourate watch. A great watch, a great bargin. Everyone comments on it. "That's a terriffic watch...". Wear it near all the time. Was well worth the purchase.
on July 21, 2014
Years ago, I owned a Swiss dive chronograph that met a sad and soggy fate against a rock in the Mediterranean.

Since then, I've wanted another similar timepiece, but never found one I liked, that I could also afford.... Now I have.

This is my second Invicta watch. In both cases, I needed to remove a link in order to fit the watches to my wrist. Better this than needing an extra link, in my opinion.

This is a very solid, robust timepiece, with a screw-down crown and pushers, and rated water-resistant to 200 meters. I can't attest to that, but mine has been fine after immersion on the surface. The crystal seems to resist scratches well, (I've banged this against doorknobs, tables etc, with no ill effects) and the watchband is more than adequate. Of course, as this is a quartz movement, the watch keeps time very accurately.

The stopwatch functions require you to unscrew the screw-down collars on the pushers. (So pre-plan any timing!) It is amazing to see the 1/10 second dial whizzing around (kids love to see that...so do some adults, me included!)

Note that the 1/10 hand will stop whizzing after 1 minute, BUT, elapsed time is still being measured, and when you pause or stop the stopwatch function, the hand will jump to the correct 1/10th of a second, to give an extremely accurate reading of elapsed time.

Oh, and make sure to re-tighten the screw-down collars before venturing near water again!

On the wrist, this watch doesn't scream for attention, but has an air of solid assurance about it. Mine has certainly garnered it's fair share of compliments. It is a handsome watch.

Other reviewers have noted a degree of, shall we say, inconsistency, in Invicta's quality control. I can only speak as I find, and both Invictas that I own have been perfect. Perhaps I have been lucky. As in all things, caveat emptor....

However, given the watch's features, and it's price. this is an amazing bargain, provided you don't get one of Invicta's "misses"

From my own experience, I can give this one a solid recommendation, but your mileage may vary. (If it does, there's always Amazon's great return policy!)
on January 4, 2014
I really like the watch, because it's colour stands out and the build quality is very good.
Very happy with purchase.