Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on February 15, 2012
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift to myself, I wanted a nice watch that also was waterproof so i could surf before work and still know the time. Didnt get to surf in it until after the 30 days but it got water inside first surf i had. Contacted Invicta directly through their website, just get automated email telling me to pay for shipping, repair will take 90 days and then include $28.00 for return shipping. So in essence Invicta pays nothing for selling a faulty product, Im out of pocket and dont have a watch for 3 months????? What happened to customer service where they showed some care.
55 comments25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2012
I bought myself this watch for my birthday and I love it. It keeps time perfectly and looks great. Comes huge, but just got it re-sized and it fits perfectly.
on February 29, 2012
I should give this watch a better review but it is hard because the watch is still junk. First of all; I was not naive to think I was buying a $425 watch for $62.00. I paid $62.00 and expected to get a $60.00 watch. The watch comes in a nice box and they really try to promote these as high end watches but once you get the watch in your hands you will immediately feel how cheep it is. The band is very thin and it looks cheap; the face of the watch looks ok, and the movements are satisfactory for now.

Don't be a fool and think you are actually buying a $400 watch for $60.
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2012
Invicta was obviously going for the Rolex look. They did well in that area, but the blue coloring was over done and too bright on this watch. No Screw down bezel, which Citizen would've put on the watch. Sharp edges on the band make it a bit uncomfortable to wear for everyday use. If you're going for Loud and "Rolexy" then it will do just fine. The picture looks better than the real thing with this one.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2012
This is a great watch everyone should own a invicta watch I now have two of them and I love both of them a well made watch and a great price
on January 19, 2012
I am initially impressed by the apparent quality of the watch, and I think it will prove to be a good purchase. The only concern that I had was the size of the watch. It is much larger than it appears in the photo, but it is accurately measured in the product description.
on August 17, 2012
Great watch! My only quartz pro diver, which is handy since it's always ready to go without winding and setting. I miss having a date function when I wear it, but for me it's actually for the better since I store/display watches in rotations with the crown pulled to save the battery. All I have to do is quick set time w/o worrying about date or am/pm.

Quality: top grade stainless steel and solid links. This looks like a $1000 watch. I get stares and comments all the time. One nice thing about this pro diver, if you have any other invicta divers, it does not have the INVICTA engraved on the side. The chrono is not the type that has the sweep second rest at 12 until stop watch is used. I prefer that since I'd rather see the big sweeping second hand running than a little mini dial. Although I never need a stop watch chrono it's fun to have. If I ever need to time something I use the unidirectional bezel. The movement itself is a Seiko quartz.

Testing: good idea to test the limits of every watch when you first get it so if it fails within its specifications you can return it immediately. All watch brands can send a lemon or have broken seals.
I have not taken this particular watch swimming but had it in boiling hot tub, left for 24hrs in 125g aquarium (~3 feet), 12hrs in saltwater tank without rinsing after to watch for corrosion of inferior stainless. There is none. After each water test it goes right in refrigerator (80 degrees to 33) to check for fogging under crystal. Passed all tests! Don't worry about non screw down crown. There are gasket seals that do fine.
The "flame fusion" crystal may be a weird marketing name but it works great! Not one scratch and by all means should have. Beads off water droplets quick too!
Definitely a buy! Make sure you add a 22mm NATO strap to the order too for when you want to change the attitude of the look.
on February 5, 2012
Love it, came in a really pretty leather box and was such nice quality. its perfect. although it's pretty big on boyfriends wrist and he's a big guy, but for such a good price and great quality its worth taking to the jewler to get a link or two taken out.
on January 8, 2013
this was for a gift and was perfect. the person who received it honestly believed in their mind that we had spent over $400 on a watch. it was heavy, exactly as described, large so perfect for a larger man with big wrists. highly recommend this watch!
on January 23, 2012
Ok I have been searching for a watch for about 2 years now and so I finally juat tried on some invicta watches and ever since I tried one on I loved them so my wife got me a invicta watch for christmas its a bit too big for my wrist but its ok I dont mind but I have had the watch since christmas and I love it.Also when I received my gift from my wife I unwrapped it and showed to my father in law even he was impressed with my watch and he owns a $3,000 rolex and mine was only $100 dollars