5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
I bought myself this watch for my birthday and I love it. It keeps time perfectly and looks great. Comes huge, but just got it re-sized and it fits perfectly.
Published on March 19, 2012 by George

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Waterproof
Published on February 15, 2012 by Aussie

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Waterproof, February 15, 2012
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift to myself, I wanted a nice watch that also was waterproof so i could surf before work and still know the time. Didnt get to surf in it until after the 30 days but it got water inside first surf i had. Contacted Invicta directly through their website, just get automated email telling me to pay for shipping, repair will take 90 days and then include $28.00 for return shipping. So in essence Invicta pays nothing for selling a faulty product, Im out of pocket and dont have a watch for 3 months????? What happened to customer service where they showed some care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 1, 2012
This is a great watch everyone should own a invicta watch I now have two of them and I love both of them a well made watch and a great price

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but over done..., February 23, 2012
Invicta was obviously going for the Rolex look. They did well in that area, but the blue coloring was over done and too bright on this watch. No Screw down bezel, which Citizen would've put on the watch. Sharp edges on the band make it a bit uncomfortable to wear for everyday use. If you're going for Loud and "Rolexy" then it will do just fine. The picture looks better than the real thing with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue and silver invicta watch, January 23, 2012
Ok I have been searching for a watch for about 2 years now and so I finally juat tried on some invicta watches and ever since I tried one on I loved them so my wife got me a invicta watch for christmas its a bit too big for my wrist but its ok I dont mind but I have had the watch since christmas and I love it.Also when I received my gift from my wife I unwrapped it and showed to my father in law even he was impressed with my watch and he owns a $3,000 rolex and mine was only $100 dollars

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, A Little Large, January 19, 2012
I am initially impressed by the apparent quality of the watch, and I think it will prove to be a good purchase. The only concern that I had was the size of the watch. It is much larger than it appears in the photo, but it is accurately measured in the product description.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a $60.00 dollar watch, February 29, 2012
GoFish101 (San Francisco Bay Area) - See all my reviews
I should give this watch a better review but it is hard because the watch is still junk. First of all; I was not naive to think I was buying a $425 watch for $62.00. I paid $62.00 and expected to get a $60.00 watch. The watch comes in a nice box and they really try to promote these as high end watches but once you get the watch in your hands you will immediately feel how cheep it is. The band is very thin and it looks cheap; the face of the watch looks ok, and the movements are satisfactory for now.

Don't be a fool and think you are actually buying a $400 watch for $60.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 5, 2012
Love it, came in a really pretty leather box and was such nice quality. its perfect. although it's pretty big on boyfriends wrist and he's a big guy, but for such a good price and great quality its worth taking to the jewler to get a link or two taken out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Timepiece. Accurate too!, August 22, 2013
This being the third Invicta Pro Diver I've purchased, I knew it would be a beautiful watch. I also knew the quartz movement is pinpoint accurate. No kidding, I synced this watch with the atomic clock on [...] and it lost less than 4-seconds per month! I do miss the date display featured on other watches and I offer this caution to anyone planning to use this in the water: The crown on the 1769 has no threads, meaning it will not screw down. That's a level of protection I thought would be standard on a dive watch. Nevertheless, what it lacks in guaranteed waterproofing it makes up for with it's good looks! You can't beat it for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 6, 2013
This watch is amazing, but be advised it it HUGE and HEAVY. Not for the "Dainty Man's" wrist by any means, had to have two links removed by my jeweler, when worn often asked if its a Rolex, I tell them no but it is Swiss lol

Invicta Men's Pro Diver Classic 1769