5.0 out of 5 stars This Watch is Awesome!
Published on October 25, 2011 by Wanda

2.0 out of 5 stars Fair craftmanship and a reasonable time-keeper
Published on April 11, 2011 by Darrin

5.0 out of 5 stars This Watch is Awesome!, October 25, 2011
Wanda (Honolulu, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
Tired of reaching over to get at the stem of a watch? I was. I surmised that there had to be a watch somewhere that rectified this oversight. And this AWESOME website provided me with the answer. The price was excellent and the product was even more excellent. I had forgotten how much I paid, but upon seeing the receipt I felt that this was more than a bargain it was a virtual steal. I will be checking back to get my Christmas presents.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too big, January 15, 2012
If you want everybody see your watch, and say wow! , this is a good choose for you, but if you don't like be shine, select a smaller one. I think this is a good watch for a not formal but a casual dress.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good watch, September 22, 2011
This is my first invicta watch and it has not disappointed me. It is not that large, if you are a man then this is the right size for you(I did add some pictures for its actual size). Button A is the Bottom one while B is the top, it is up side down to others. The leather strap is exceptionally good. I do, however, hope the chronograph function displays 1/10 seconds, seconds, and minutes instead of just seconds, minutes and hours which is kind of pointless to me. It does glow in the dark but do not count much on it. Hope this help you guys, Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, July 14, 2013
got for son graduation, arrived on time, very attractive as picture described. son loves it, recomend to anyone thats thinking about it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fair craftmanship and a reasonable time-keeper, April 11, 2011
This watch does not have an expensive feel to the pushers and the movement does not have an exacting appearance. It has a less expensive dispostion about it. But, it is a less expensive timepiece. For the money it is a great purchase. The only real dislike is that some of the chrono hands are brushed metalic and it almost looks like foil - sort of cheese looking. To have held the watch in my own hand, I probably would not have purchased it. However, the band was exceptional in fine leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
excelent

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Great. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars watch design, May 22, 2014
Jessica Hoover (San Francisco, California United States) - See all my reviews
Love the design in general, but the little circular section with the second hand that keeps going is too little - basically invisible - being red on a black field. Also, the date is a good thing, but I challenge anyone to be able to read the number.

5.0 out of 5 stars the watch is amazing, April 3, 2014
The watch is incredible really really nice
It came in time
The cronograph is amazing
I am very happy with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Just sexy!!!, March 19, 2014
This is a great watch to have. its a great size and it works great, i had this watch for while now and it still works like new.

Invicta Men's Lefty Chronograph 3330