5.0 out of 5 stars SOLID & DURABLE
Published on March 14, 2012 by Highway Ranger

2.0 out of 5 stars Not real
The watch itself is beautiful, heavy and real nice. However, I don't believe this is a real Invicta watch. It came in the box but never came with any papers. I just bought a new Invicta watch on MSN.com, and that came with papers. So I would not buy from this seller again, very disappointed.
Published 14 months ago by NM

5.0 out of 5 stars SOLID & DURABLE, March 14, 2012
First of all, I'm a watch freak--especially when it comes to duty watches (aka military, etc). I have a bunch of watches that I wear when outside of the workplace and about 4 to 5 that I rotate when I do work (law enforcement). I recently purchased the Venom mid-size and love it (no regrets). But the full size Venom intrigued me so much that I dropped a few $$ to get one, too. First, it is indeed massive and the weight wasn't that much of an issue because most squad or military watches are a bit heavier than other watches. Second, it has PRESENCE (especially the all black) and after wearing it for just one day, I had 5 random people comment on it (so be prepared). Third, I took it to a very experienced watch repairman to adjust the metal links. This is a man who has fixed/sold watches for OVER 35 years. He was the most impressed with this timepiece and asked to fully inspect, which I allowed. He gave it a very enthusiastic thumbs up. Lastly and what I think is most important--This watch is solid and durable & I have no fears of failure when out in the field. I will keep both watches because it's summertime around the corner and the full beast Venom probably won't fit under a long-sleeve shirt cuff and the mid size will (during the cold months). Hope this helps and if you are lucky enough to pull the trigger on one, I don't think you'll be dissappointed. Just be prepared for some comments from people! Enjoy and ALWAYS wear a watch in good health...........

5.0 out of 5 stars A MAN'S WATCH, January 19, 2011
For the "man's man". Wears well. Well balanced on the wrist. A large watch, but most people should already know that. Not made for wimps or small wrists. Very well made. An eye catcher for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, February 23, 2013
I enjoy the Invicta Venom line and own three of these in various styles. This one is black on black and is quite nice. Be prepared though as it's huge and heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Large, Very Awesome!!, July 1, 2013
I was a little worried reading other reviews about how big this watch is (I have a somewhat small wrist size at ~7.25") but I decided to give it a try. I am glade I did! IT is true, the watch is enormous! That being said this watch is very well made and worth your time. This watch was exactly what I was looking, with a very sturdy feel to the bezel rotation and the feel of the watch as a whole.

The only complaint I would have is that they are a bit difficult to re size, luckily we have a high end jewelry store in town that was able to re size it for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Watch. Ever., May 28, 2013
I own several watches and this one is by far my favorite. I have got a lot of compliments on it. I am a big guy so the watch fits my body type so be warned as others have stated. If you are a small person of have small wrists you may not like this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars What the Box???, July 29, 2013
I really love the timepiece. Very aggressive and very much my personality.

This is actually the second Invicta Reserve I have purchased. The first is an Invicta Men's 1540 Reserve Venom Chronograph Black Carbon Fiber Dial Stainless Steel Watch. This one came in a beautiful black, very nice, very large box lined in velvet.

The Invicta Men's 5729 Reserve Collection Black and Gunmetal Ion-Plated Chronograph Watch came in a very small yellow box. (The exact same box the Invicta Women's 14373 Angel Silver Dial Diamond-Accented Stainless Steel Watch I purchased for my lady came in)

I was quite surprised. I just seems a timepiece on that level and of that size coming from a company like Invicta, would be delivered in something not so lower level. The watch actually just barely fit in the box.

LMC 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Does anyone believe that discount?, May 1, 2013
I'd love to know where they sell for $2k. If I'd paid that I'd be p#ssed. However, at under $400 its a great buy.
I have several Invictas, and wear them when I'm working (I'm a cameraman, often working in sand/water/heat/snow), as opposed to my IWC or Bell & Ross. I love watches, have a modest collection (@$20ks worth) and still find myself wearing this and the diving Invicta most days.
Get a ton of positive comments - just wish they weren't sold on TV locally :-) Yes, I'm a snob.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Unbelievable Watch for the price!, April 19, 2013
This makes the third Invicta Watch that I have purchased from Amazon and it seems that they just keep getting better.

Let me start off by saying that I love this watch. The detail and workmanship are amazing for the price. First things first... like others have said... this watch is HUGE! I can not stress how massive it really is. You will just have to see it in person. I am 6' tall and weigh 190 and this watch all but covers my entire wrist. I have no issue with this but others might. Also this watch feels as if it weighs 2 LBS. I really don't know how much it weighs but it is VERY heavy on the wrist which I personally love. I tend to wear my watches just a little loose on the wrist because I can't stand the feeling of having something tight around my wrist (Must have been all those handcuffs when I was younger lol) so it tends to slide up and down a little so I will never forget that I am wearing a gigantic timepiece.

Be forewarned, you will get a lot of attention and questions while wearing this watch. It is a huge conversation piece (literally).

If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, very thick, and heavy - but not for everyone., August 30, 2014
P. Ziedrich "zied" (Northern California) - See all my reviews
This is a very heavy watch (over 1 pound) that may take some time getting use to. It looks good on a large arm and wrist, but the shape is better suited to someone with "girly" (small to medium) wrists. With my large wrists, the watch likes to rotate to off center to better span across one wrist bone or the other since it does not quite fit comfortably over both of them. The metal band fits easily around a big wrist and you still may have to remove 3-4 links but similar watches with leather and rubber bands with buckles won't come close to closing properly around a man's wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a watch that'll last longer than a year., February 11, 2014
Rockabilly76 (Wayne, NE United States) - See all my reviews
I think it's worth every penny I paid. I wear it every day. There are times when I wish I could find a rubber watch band for it but that's not a complaint on the quality, just my person preference. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Invicta Men's Reserve Subaqua Venom 5729