Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 27, 2013
This is my 5th Invicta and I have been well aware of their quality control issues but never had any problems with their less expensive watches. So I fall in love with this design and Amazon offers it at an unbeatable price so I bite. It arrives today in a major nice presentation box and completely wrapped in plastic. (See pictures) So I admire it through the plastic for a while and pull out my trusty magnifier. Looking at the face my eyes pop out of my head! OMG - what is THAT!!!! One of the small windows that covers one of the chronograph windows was loose in the watch! It was jammed under one of the tiny chronograph dial hands. A complete disaster. Take a look at the pics I posted - you will not believe your eyes. I thought at a $2000 list price it would be impeccable - no way. What type of adhesives are they using - that is crazy straight out of the box. I think it is best to stick with their lower end pro divers and grand divers in automatics. Those are very nice watches....
review image review image review image review image
on May 21, 2014
I am new to the world of watches but when my wife bought me an Invicta watch for Christmas last year and I was hooked. I never new that there were so many different kinds and styles. I have since purchased 3 more Invicta watches. As a diver I enjoy the depth rating on these watches. Now granted 1000 meters is a little overkill but is does lend itself to the toughness and design of the watch. They have a watch for everyone and every occasion. Good looking enough to wear with a suit or on the beach. I realize the MSRP is really inflated but the price you pay is reasonable. Also be sure to look for any promotions on any watches you are looking to buy. I was able to sign up for "fashion e-mails"....whatever that is....and got 20% off of the price of the watch. If you buy any of the Invicta watches you will not be disappionted.
on February 21, 2014
Every guy should own an invicta watch. They are masculine and durable. Awesome quality too, swiss movement is right on the money. I get more compliments on my invicta watches than my higher priced watches. I'm a customer for good!
on January 4, 2014
I really like the watch, because it's colour stands out and the build quality is very good.
Very happy with purchase. This watch is "Big" and looks expensive. Solidly build
on January 5, 2014
Love this watch it's a great looking watch. But heavy but that's expected with these kinds of watches! ! !
on March 25, 2014
This is one of the best purchases I've ever made from Amazon. This is one of the nicest watches in my collection.
on September 9, 2014
A Beautiful Watch by Invicta, a timepiece to cherish and add to the collection.😊😊
on August 13, 2014
Excellent Timepiece. More than spected.
on July 23, 2014