5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch
Published on November 9, 2010 by John

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Watch
This watch is pretty big and bulky. I like it, but because of it's size don't find myself wearing it very often. It does look better on the photos on-line.
Published 16 months ago by Zackery T. Powell

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, November 9, 2010
This review is from: Invicta Men's 6411 Python Collection Chronograph Gun Metal Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Seeing all the negative reviews on this watch inspired me to write my own review. I've owned this watch as of August 25, 2010 and I have not had any problems. I love the color theme on this (the picture really doesn't do justice) and the size is awesome. I've also received many compliments on the watch as well. People I've shown insist that this could be used as a bludgeoning weapon in addition to telling time which has lead to an inside joke of me saying "don't make me take off the watch." No one believes the price I paid and it was certainly worth every penny. I guess there will always be a bad watch or two out of the batch and that must be what happened to the other people with the poor reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch!, February 28, 2010
Saw the watch online and instantly it was mine. Got it in the mail about 3 days later, I didn't think it was the same watch. Its 100x better in person. Not a single bad feature to be found. Good weight, great color contrast and very good size. By far my favorite of my collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Daily Wear Watch, March 12, 2010
Appearance is darker than the picture, not a bad thing at all. Dial is darker as well, but once again, not a bad thing. I like the look. Band and bracelet are typical Invicta stainless, easy to size, unlikely to react to skin/sweat. I have marked the band in a tiny spot already. Flame crystal is not sapphire, so I'll see if it holds up I guess. Quartz movement made from Swiss Parts (what does that mean? Is it Swiss or not?) and it stays true as well as most. I am glad I purchased it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular, December 21, 2009
I always love Invicta's anyway but this one is very nicely made with vibrant blue dial dark bracelet finish. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who can appreciate a classy watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch but the color is misleading, February 23, 2010
I love this watch but the color in the photo is misleading, the whole bad is more the color of the center parts of the band the color of the face is not a bright blue. This watch grew on me and now it's one of my favorites. I have 3 different Invicta watches so far and i am looking for another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the money. The gun metal band is fantastic., August 17, 2010
I'm very happy with this watch. The face is a nice, deep blue. The gun metal band and casing is a true highlight and could probably be sold as a bracelet itself. I've worn this to the beach a few times and it's running just fine. It has a nice weight to it but it's not a huge, overpowering watch like other Inviticas. One thing to note: the band is a nightmare to remove pins/links from. It almost seems like they are glued in. It was a hour and 15 minute ordeal to remove 2 links. Be ready to take it to a jeweler for sizing. For your own sanity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, September 25, 2010
I'm not normally a "watch person". For the last several years, my cell phone has served as my only ability to keep time. However, I began searching for watches on Amazon and ran across the Invicta 6411 Python. I was instantly struck by the color scheme and from the reviews, knew this to be a substantial watch in terms of size and weight. I'm relatively thin and thus have small arms. The 46mm is the maximum I can pull off, but this watch fits and looks good (links removed of course). I've had it for a couple of months now and it gets attention. I love the styling and the description and photo don't really do it justice. I cannot tell you anything about the long-term durability, but it's exceeded my expectations. I had it resized at a Jewelry store where their watch selection ranged from $200-2500 and they commented on how nice it looked.

PROS:
Looks great
Has a heavy, substantial feel to it
Color combo works

CONS:
Poor visibility in the dark as the "glow" on the hands is faint.

4.0 out of 5 stars Python Series Watch - Blue Dial, July 19, 2010
I have had one watch since I was 18, a Wenger Batallion that was a birthday present. So I did some very extensive research before the purchase of this watch. What I purchased is exactly what I had hoped for. It is a large masculine watch that will make people glance down at your wrist. Yes. They really will. It is what I would consider oversized and has some weight to it. I would definitely suggest the watch band sizing tool. $9 bucks...saves you a trip to a jeweler and you get to wear it as soon as you fix the band. I would definitely recommend this watch. I will also consider purchasing others for friends and relatives when the time is right. 4 stars. Held out the 5th because I have had it less than a month. No problems as of yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an awesome watch, June 9, 2010
My son absolutely LOVED this watch-- it's extremely heavy/substantial watch, gorgeous colors and we didn't realize the strap had actual mesh overlying it, so he loved that as well. It's not for someone who minds a watch with some weight to it. Ya gotta want your watch to be seen and appreciated if you order this big boy. Even the box it came in was sizeable, bold, yellow, and sort of rubberized, which he also got a kick out of. He usually resizes his own strap without difficulty, but this one was complex enough he had to take it to a jeweller, but worth it. The price was great,too,and he gets lots of compliments on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars You can adjust the chronograph needles if they are not centered, December 9, 2013
It took me a while to figure it out since they did it a little different from other movements. Some watches do get knocked off centered during shipping...as in the needle is not pointing at zero when it should be. To fix it on this watch, pull the crown to the FIRST position, then push the top chrono button to move the large second needle one notch at a time until it's at zero. If the minute needle needs to be zeroed, push the bottom chrono button to zero that. Most other movement does this at the second crown pull notch.

The watch itself is not too large, I'm not sure what kind of watches there negative reviewers are used to, this watch is pretty normal sized to me (I'm a little ove 6'0"). I have a few Invicta watches and this is my smallest one by far. The crystal is sapphire which is as scratch resistant as it gets, sapphire is scratch resistant but brittle, not unlike a diamond, so hard shocks will damage them. I would not trust this model to be water resistant because the crown and buttons don't screw in to lock the seals. As for the design, I really like the look of this, the build quality of the bracelet leaves a bit to be desired as there is too much movement and not enough heft to it. The bezel is unidirectional and MINE locks up at each click perfectly...but Invicta isn't known for their quality control, so yours might have a little play. All in all I think this is a good watch for the $100 range.

The case back indicates that this is a "Swiss PARTS Movement", opening up the watch it is clearly marked "Made in China, Invicta Watch Group", at least we know that Invicta doesn't all out lie about what they are selling you. Battery is 399 AKA SR927w. Do NOT try to change this unless you have the tools and know how. The screwdriver needs to be a jeweler size and the battery clamp will fly out once you undo the screw, be very careful.