Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 9, 2010
Seeing all the negative reviews on this watch inspired me to write my own review. I've owned this watch as of August 25, 2010 and I have not had any problems. I love the color theme on this (the picture really doesn't do justice) and the size is awesome. I've also received many compliments on the watch as well. People I've shown insist that this could be used as a bludgeoning weapon in addition to telling time which has lead to an inside joke of me saying "don't make me take off the watch." No one believes the price I paid and it was certainly worth every penny. I guess there will always be a bad watch or two out of the batch and that must be what happened to the other people with the poor reviews.
on February 28, 2010
Saw the watch online and instantly it was mine. Got it in the mail about 3 days later, I didn't think it was the same watch. Its 100x better in person. Not a single bad feature to be found. Good weight, great color contrast and very good size. By far my favorite of my collection
on March 12, 2010
Appearance is darker than the picture, not a bad thing at all. Dial is darker as well, but once again, not a bad thing. I like the look. Band and bracelet are typical Invicta stainless, easy to size, unlikely to react to skin/sweat. I have marked the band in a tiny spot already. Flame crystal is not sapphire, so I'll see if it holds up I guess. Quartz movement made from Swiss Parts (what does that mean? Is it Swiss or not?) and it stays true as well as most. I am glad I purchased it!
on December 21, 2009
I always love Invicta's anyway but this one is very nicely made with vibrant blue dial dark bracelet finish. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who can appreciate a classy watch.
on March 26, 2013
Even though I fell in love with the picture (and price), when I received, the finishes on the casing, band and dial face were beyond expectation.

The movement ticks along nicely and the watch uses the small dial as the regular second hand, so the larger 'second' hand gives a true tachymeter function!

In addition, the bezel movement on this is easy to use while wearing the watch, and the feel and sound of the bezel mechanism point to a very high level of quality in the design and engineering. I have other dive watches by Invicta where the quality of the bezel is an unfortunate issue. Hopefully Invicta will be able to apply this excellent design to some of their other product families..

Unpacked and set this up - every function seems to work nicely. Final step is to visit my jeweler to yank a link or two out of the band..

Wearing today - Among other things I just noticed also that while this has the larger Invicta-style face, the casing is low profile enough to fit nicely inside my dress shirt sleeve!
on February 23, 2010
I love this watch but the color in the photo is misleading, the whole bad is more the color of the center parts of the band the color of the face is not a bright blue. This watch grew on me and now it's one of my favorites. I have 3 different Invicta watches so far and i am looking for another.
on May 7, 2015
Love It
I'm very particular on watches. I love Invicta's as they seem to be the only bands sized well to comfortably fit my wrist. Most jewlery store watches barely scrape on. (my wrist is about 7 3/4")
This watch looks great and I have received compliments on it.
It's big, but not too big. the textured metal band is a nice change from the typical smooth bands.
Blue face stands out nicely with useful sub dials for day, minute and stop watch functions, as well as a date window.

Would highly recommend it
on December 18, 2014
I bought this watch about 4 years ago.. its beautiful, and the pics do not do it justice! for some reason mine has a more purple dial, and the chapter ring is blue.. I have never seen that color combo, so im not sure how I got it, or what, but anyway I think its much better looking that the one listed, Ill upload a pic so you can see what I mean about the colors. I have had a lot of nice comments about this watch, its also nice and large, which I like. after about 4 years there is nothing wrong with it, but the battery is dead, so I need to get it replaced.
review image
on December 24, 2014
Update: My husband liked the watch so much that he's decided to keep it for himself. I purchased the women's Invicta ceramic black bracelet/blue face watch which is gorgeous.

This watch is very nice and looks great, I purchased it for myself because I wanted a black watch band and blue face. The watch is a little too large for my wrist (female) and a little heavy too in my opinion, so I'm returning it for a smaller watch. The watch is very handsome but also too masculine for me, which is good in this case since it's a mans watch.
on June 28, 2015
Beautiful watch. Heavy. You will need a link removal tool or you will have to take it in to a jeweler or someone to size it. Plenty of extra links! It isn't going to fit out of the box unless you are huge. Keeps very accurate time.