5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Published on June 19, 2012 by TasiaDC

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Customer Support
One of the nicest looking watches I have owned. Looks way better in person, and is easy enough to re-size so long as you get the resizing tool (off-brand or not).

EDIT: After only a few months, TWO different parts of the watch have broken after regular daily usage and being careful.

One part of the clasp was just a bent piece of metal with nothing...
Published 14 months ago by Equilibrium

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 19, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 6412 Python Collection Chronograph Gun Metal Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
This watch caught my eye but I was a tad bit nervous because I didn't know what it would like in person and if I would really like it. SO when I read the reviews it sort of closed the deal for me. SO THANK YOU TO ALL THAT POSTED A REVIEW YOU HELPED ME SO MUCH... I brought this for my boyfriends 20th birthday. I got it in the mail yesterday and i fell in love omg it looks so much better in person and the price was great!! I know he is going to love it, I cant wait till Saturday when I give it to him. It has just a little weight and the face is going to be perfect on his wrist its big but not too big and this watch really is sexy. The color is just great. Im so happy and it has a lot of gloss to it. I just love it. Ill let you guys know if he does too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, September 9, 2010
I've bought this watch with a recommendation from a fellow associate. The band and watch overall are darker in person but it looks great! The face is very large and clear. The bezel, Tachymeter, dials and case just make this watch an overall winner. I get a lot of compliments that this watch. It looks great in person. Extremely vibrant. The gunmetal color is certainly a nice change from the standard black, silver and gold watches out there. Keeps great time as well. I should have bought the sizing tool but I've ended up just bringing it to a jeweler. I must say the overall look, color and feel makes this a masculine yet sexy time piece. The price is certainly right for such a highly detailed, solid, well-made watch. Don't think twice...if you like it, buy it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Customer Support, May 31, 2013

One part of the clasp was just a bent piece of metal with nothing such as a pin holding it on, and fell off (now the clasp wobbles around).

Also, the pin holding the band to the actual watch part has broken somehow!?

Emailed Invicta support, they want me to buy an entire new band and clasp costing roughly $40, which is RIDICULOUS 'since it has a warranty on it still.

The watch was fairly nice while it lasted, but is clearly not as good of material as one would hope for the price, and the customer support is inadequate. I will not be purchasing another Invicta product based on my experience. Very disappointed with Invicta.

4.0 out of 5 stars The almost perfect watch., August 22, 2012
I wanted to buy a new, but casual watch from the trusted and very nice company of Invicta. However, after almost a month of use the watches "glass" face easily scratched and cracked. Also I forgot what its called but where the numbers are in bold white that spins counter-clockwise is jammed and does not spin anymore. Other then that its amazing. Plain and simple. BE CAREFUL and ENJOY it longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the nearly $500 suggested retail., February 9, 2013
This is a very nice watch. It was worth around the $100 that I paid for it, but far from the nearly $500 suggested price. Although well made, it is not high end quality. The white markings and numbers on the bezel look like they were painted on with white-out. Where the latch mechanism makes contact, the gun metal coating quickly scratches off. The day of week advances about 10 minutes until midnight and the chronograph hand zeros just slightly to the right of the top mark. Graphics on the watch face (e.g., the Tachymeter markings) appear of decent quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Two Thumbs Down, December 5, 2013
D. Marti "Amp" (Tampa, FL United States) - See all my reviews
The quality of this watch is very poor. After only a few weeks the stopwatch dial stopped working properly. It would not set back to zero properly when reset. Then after a few months the bezel separated from the watch. Poorly made product. Would not buy another Invicta watch again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not last two weeks., May 11, 2013
When recieving the product everything seemed fine. Nice packaging on everything. However, a little over a week and there is already water inside the watch from wearing in while its raining, the date will not change any longer and the tachometer no longer works. I haven't tried to send it back yet, so I don't know if the customer service is any good yet but my opinion is to definatly not buy but this overpriced watch and either get an expensive high quality watch or a cheap-o. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 18, 2013
This is a great looking and feeling watch. Had to have some links taken out, but other than that it has a little weight to it, but isnt a watch like this supposed to? Its sharp and fashionable and the jeweler couldnt believe I spent less than $100 on it. 5 STARS!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, June 3, 2014
Somehow It got moisture in it so it is unusable. The only thing I did was take a shower in it. My lifestyle requires a watch to be a little more durable. Bought the watch April 9 and it is now June 1, no longer under warranty. Never buy another Invicta product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, March 27, 2013
Very nice looking men's watch for the right price. Can be worn with a suit, or with casual clothing and looks great either way!

Rate and Discover Movies